Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full time trading is boring  (Read 2572 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:32:23 PM

I give three part of my time in daily day first start with breakfast and stay tune in front of computer and take trading until several hours later, then I enjoy time with my friend and my family until continue for trading with several hour in night, I repeated my daily activities every day and take profit from trading and investing.

Agree, continuously it is impossible for us to trade because some time my order executes and some time it is impossible to execute. We should spend time with the other activities otherwise we will nervous and get frustrated about the market. That's why full-time trading is always boring, which we might lose patience in making profits.

sometimes if we can share time with other activities in daily trading without realizing that we have missed the best moment to make a sale when the market price rises in a short amount of time, therefore full-time trading is quite tedious if it continues to monitor market prices, but at the reality is like that, day trading requires too much time if we want to always be able to make a profit

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:50:42 PM

I give three part of my time in daily day first start with breakfast and stay tune in front of computer and take trading until several hours later, then I enjoy time with my friend and my family until continue for trading with several hour in night, I repeated my daily activities every day and take profit from trading and investing.
This is nice to have proper plan for crypto trading and making proper chart for it will help traders to gain more relaxing time. Trading should be done in limit as if you will keep trading whole day then you may lose your interest in trading and will become so boring that's why trade in limit and spend few hours daily so you will be able to make profit from trading well.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:35:46 PM

If your decision motivates you go with it but mostly traders enjoy full time trading because they are win boss and work on their selected hours.Traders are learners and learn from every mistake and enjoy their profits but dont wait for the month to get salary.

Trades feel comfort to work from home,beach side or any public point and they like freedom and dont trap in job t obey boss,they prefer to be own boss.So priority matters some love their job but some love to create jobs and earn with freedom.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:53:44 PM

Daily trading must be very tenuous but you have to keep a balance.
Spending time with friends and family is always a good way to keep your mind clear and take the right choices when trading.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:20:40 AM

It is boring but diligence is needed if you want to make money,  Unfortunately there are no short cuts and the experts and whales are just waiting for us to make a bad move in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ethereums

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:39:56 AM

if we talked about boring then see some other stuff is the answer to it. Boring happens when u just watch and nothing came with it.
But if the profit involved then adrenaline comes. Even u could forget about time while experiencing it. I ever do it, its from the end of 2017 time,  BTC gets rocket day by day. I cannot sleep for watching my point buy get passed and my take profit point going long after that. About 500 USD per BTC while it happens daily. in 3 days rally, BTC and BCH while DOGE , ETH and LTC get into the fray. But after that 2018 - 2019 is like a bleak season. Only on mid-2019 it got rush to bull market again. So if we ever feel bored just casually takes your time to go outside and get relaxed for a while.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:13:33 AM
Merited by Baofeng (1), bhabygrim (1)

One of the biggest cons of full time trading is being alone , boring sitting in front of computer watching charts data all the time from past 6 moths i am almost doing this and now because of this i am not able to focus on trades. i feel like quieting full time trading and go to job so i make some new friends and Socialness

what you guys do to avoid this biggest cons on full time trading
specially if you are not making Huge money right?or you are mostly losing?

anyway there are other thing you can do while trading that may support happy thoughts,why not trade together with friends in some nice  places?bring your lappy in starbucks?and invite other traders to Join you so Boredom will gone?

sometimes it is just creativity that can gives us choices to have fun while doing our daily routine.
i remember one time while i am in a teahouse there is a Chinese looking Guy that i saw having His laptop and doing trades though i can't see closer his activity but i know that he is having trades that time.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 08:41:02 AM

Nothing. You either just suck it all up, or move on from trading altogether. Most(or at least some) internet entrepreneurs(bloggers, YouTubers, people who do online gigs through sites like Fiverr, etc)  work alone at home too, so it's not like day trading is the only profession that's mostly being alone in front of a computer. You just have to find the job/profession that has the perfect balance between fun/not-boring and making good money.

Why not just go out with friends and socialize after like x hrs of trading or so?
You will experienced boredom if you do continuous mistakes or once you done successful trading several times to the point that you are satisfied enough to your earnings. Online entrepreneurs like mentioned are the one who enjoyed being in the cyberworld, making profit and at the same time socializing to other netizens. The real world is out there you need to balance your life if you want to find the happiness you want. Full time trading is really boring if you are not fully committed to it. You can also share accounts to your most trusted person in order for you to have free time. Maximize your time doing the things you wanted. The life is not always about making money think on the things you excel and do it repeatedly, once you found it interesting and didn't get bored you are experiencing true happiness within you.
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:16:51 PM

Nothing. You either just suck it all up, or move on from trading altogether. Most(or at least some) internet entrepreneurs(bloggers, YouTubers, people who do online gigs through sites like Fiverr, etc)  work alone at home too, so it's not like day trading is the only profession that's mostly being alone in front of a computer. You just have to find the job/profession that has the perfect balance between fun/not-boring and making good money.

Why not just go out with friends and socialize after like x hrs of trading or so?
You will experienced boredom if you do continuous mistakes or once you done successful trading several times to the point that you are satisfied enough to your earnings. Online entrepreneurs like mentioned are the one who enjoyed being in the cyberworld, making profit and at the same time socializing to other netizens. The real world is out there you need to balance your life if you want to find the happiness you want. Full time trading is really boring if you are not fully committed to it. You can also share accounts to your most trusted person in order for you to have free time. Maximize your time doing the things you wanted. The life is not always about making money think on the things you excel and do it repeatedly, once you found it interesting and didn't get bored you are experiencing true happiness within you.
Yes we need to do all the things in balanced way may be you are trading and getting profit all time but you are not giving time to your family and to your kids or you finished your social life then it may be make you mentally ill so make plan for trading and do trade only when you are free at the same time carry your regular job, use trading as an additional earning resource.

@TomoCTFYbot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:50:13 PM

I suggest CTFYbot trading platform.You don't have to do anything and every friday pick up 4.9% or 22% on month.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:23:40 PM

It is not like you are forced to look at the charts 24/7. You can take breaks from time to time. Most of the exchanges now a days are mobile friendly. Use your phone to keep yourself updated. Keep certain hours for trading and the rest to enjoy or do casual stuffs. You don't have to be trading 24 hours to become a full time trader.
You probably would be (or already are) saying the same thing when you go to your office for working.
It might get monotonous, but if you want to make profit, then yeah you will have to get used to it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
@TomoCTFYbot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:57:52 PM

Why not do bot tradings ?
There are quite reliable bot tradings out there that's certainly profitable with more improve algorithm. My friend recommended me one of those i just forgot the name of it.
If ever you find one, just make sure that has good reviews and proof like testemonials.
Perfect bot is CTFYbot,if you interested just contact me on my Telegram and I will send you video material and all information.My username on Telegram is @TomoCTFYbot
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 08:26:08 PM

It is not like you are forced to look at the charts 24/7. You can take breaks from time to time. Most of the exchanges now a days are mobile friendly. Use your phone to keep yourself updated. Keep certain hours for trading and the rest to enjoy or do casual stuffs. You don't have to be trading 24 hours to become a full time trader.
You probably would be (or already are) saying the same thing when you go to your office for working.
It might get monotonous, but if you want to make profit, then yeah you will have to get used to it.
Undoubtedly, a mobile phone provides very great opportunities for a trader who can leave the computer for personal reasons.  But it seems to me, for an inexperienced trader using a mobile device outside the house, it is very bad to concentrate for fruitful work.  In any case, I learn to trade and visit my trading resources only at home, when nothing bothers or distracts me.  Although you can really use not only a computer but also a smartphone and it is very convenient.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:08:59 PM

This is where people are confused. There is just no full-time with trading, it’s the luxury that we have and reason why we need to be wise. I trade with FreshForex broker, where they have mobile facility that just makes the working super nice and easy for not just me but almost everyone.
chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 07:28:34 AM

This is where people are confused. There is just no full-time with trading, it’s the luxury that we have and reason why we need to be wise. I trade with FreshForex broker, where they have mobile facility that just makes the working super nice and easy for not just me but almost everyone.
I don't believe in IB anymore. I have joined a group where I focus on crypto traders and forex traders. but most of them are IBs and they often entice new people and help them open accounts and make market insights. but most of the tips are bull shit and they are only important in the volume that you will trade. According to a survey of 10 people who used to deal with IBs, 9 people were burnt out and 1 person was in a loss situation.
maybe the IB is now making you profitable, but he can make it zero at any time. The best way is to decide your money, do not let any IBs guide you, many of them are scammers.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████