Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full time trading is boring  (Read 2574 times)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:43:29 PM

I give three part of my time in daily day first start with breakfast and stay tune in front of computer and take trading until several hours later, then I enjoy time with my friend and my family until continue for trading with several hour in night, I repeated my daily activities every day and take profit from trading and investing.
I have allotted two part of time to do trade in a day. First trade i will start after launch when i fell relax mind, so it seemed appropriate to me in this time.
My next attempt is mid night this is very important moment to make profitable trade, when market is rapidly changed.

I can't imagine and impossible to trade full of time a day. But i can't maintain this schedule in everyday.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 04:45:10 AM

I know someone he quit his job for trading! And you will quit your trading for a job. It is the person who decides himself, everyone have their own point of view. I do not like day trading. Day trading I lost many times, do not do day trading anymore. I think weekly or monthly trades are good. Because you don't have to sit here in front of the PC all the day. You can keep good relations with everyone even when your weekly or monthly trade still open.Boring work full time trading in one place. Keeping an eye on the market all day is not an easy task.
Well every job has its pros and cons and it depends on us how we deal with it. What I like about day trading is your boss is yourself, you're free to do what you want and no one will be mad at you which is the opposite of having a real job. However like what op said it has cons which is you dont have social life because you're working on your own. For me day trading is stressful because of the need to monitor the market often to avoid missing out the right timing to do the trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: