Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GMD]The Geoma DAO - Steady and sustainable wealth creation.  (Read 7021 times)
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:58:14 PM

Hello bitcointalk community !

Our official bounty is now over, thank you for your participation and stay tuned about news of distribution.

We have created a Grant (fundraise) for Geoma on gitcoin website (belongs to the wellknown github). The difference between a normal fundraise and a Grant is that gitcoin will contribute with a total fund of 250.000 $ for projects that are involved in it.

The more participants we have in our grant the more gitcoin will contribute so if you believe in us this is the time to show it by donating at least 1 DAI (or equivalent in any token) to our cause. This grant round will be over on April 7.

By making an individual donation, you can have a huge impact on a public good.

Contributions of 1 DAI can sometimes mean up to 400 DAI in matching.

Your contributions will be met by matching funding, widening the reach of your donation. If 10 persons contribute by 1DAI (= 1 USD) the QF matching will be higher than if only 1 person is contributing by 10DAI or 2 persons by 5DAI.

TLDR - Your contribution is your vote, and it's more valuable than you think. Your money is having a real impact on Gitcoin Grants.
(source - https://gitcoin.co/wiki/grants/)

GEOMA GRANT LINK:
https://gitcoin.co/grants/670/geoma-dao

Thank you for your support !

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:21:10 AM

Our official bounty is now over, thank you for your participation and stay tuned about news of distribution.

We have created a Grant (fundraise) for Geoma on gitcoin website (belongs to the wellknown github). The difference between a normal fundraise and a Grant is that gitcoin will contribute with a total fund of 250.000 $ for projects that are involved in it.

The more participants we have in our grant the more gitcoin will contribute so if you believe in us this is the time to show it by donating at least 1 DAI (or equivalent in any token) to our cause. This grant round will be over on April 7.

Your contributions will be met by matching funding, widening the reach of your donation. If 10 persons contribute by 1DAI (= 1 USD) the QF matching will be higher than if only 1 person is contributing by 10DAI or 2 persons by 5DAI.

TLDR - Your contribution is your vote, and it's more valuable than you think. Your money is having a real impact on Gitcoin Grants.

GEOMA GRANT LINK:

I will support this Geoma Dao project, i have donate to  Grant (fundraise) for Geoma on gitcoin website, i hope our community will do the same thing.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 11:15:12 AM

I see GMD activity is very minimal I browse their telegrams but I see not much of the latest news even I only see old information, I do not understand, is it true that the team is serious about carrying out geoma dao projects
I'm sure they very very serious about his project. Just look in the previous comments, he said to choose an escrow from someone who is trusted in this forum, how would he dare to say that if there is no serious desire to carry on, right? Don't have a bad prejudice about something that is just beginning.
mmaf if I speak too loudly, I have bad thoughts about GMD but the activity in this project is very minimal so it doesn't grow, that's why the team didn't do a lot of activities when it just started launching, this is what popped into my mind

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 11:37:52 AM

Well.the company through which we founded expenses for the project is shut down, has no more activity and will probably not have for a long time.It was a company in the public sector.So we just have to adapt and see forward.We are working on the governance platform and we don't have to hurry.There is still a lockdown for at least another month.We don't ask for your understanding but this is the reality and we don't wish anybody to lose a 20 year of work building a company and se it destroyed in 3 month time.But we are very serious in continuing the project.
It is just a bit delayed ,thats all.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 06:20:12 PM

Well.the company through which we founded expenses for the project is shut down, has no more activity and will probably not have for a long time.It was a company in the public sector.So we just have to adapt and see forward.We are working on the governance platform and we don't have to hurry.There is still a lockdown for at least another month.We don't ask for your understanding but this is the reality and we don't wish anybody to lose a 20 year of work building a company and se it destroyed in 3 month time.But we are very serious in continuing the project.
yes I am sorry I will understand the situation you are experiencing, and I will be patient waiting here and I hope you come back and bring good news and important to the GMD community

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 05:29:29 AM

Thanks.These days we focus on the platform.We talked to the ETH Dev community.The structure is very complex and has not been done before but it is possible to do on ETH.But there are also other options which we explore.Not everything has to run on ETH.Stay safe everyone.
franciscomario22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:38:01 PM

yes I am sorry I will understand the situation you are experiencing, and I will be patient waiting here and I hope you come back and bring good news and important to the GMD community
It is not an ICO.If we want it to become an ICO we would hype like hell, invest 50k and get it done as an ICO.But those 50k has to be brought back in and would of course create asymmetry.We don't want to lock or unlock tokens or play the usual cat and mouse game.The Token is for forming an Investment Mass.The decision where to invest will be made by the community through proposals.This is not investing in some promises
made by a CEO and a blown up team, which costs by the way tens of thousand's a month, money which can well go to the entire community.This is getting the Bull by its horns and create something in a new way.The chance of success is very high this way.The chance of loosing any amount is very ,very low.I know it is unusual but imho it is the fairest way and the best use of conduct, when offering a Project.The Tokens are unlocked there is no reason to lock them or manipulate in any way.Only the formation period is a little bumpy.The contributors addresses have to be kept clean, funds have to be kept safe.But these are no hurdles.This Project is not a "get Rich fast"Project, it is a "retire Wealthy"Project.
BTW.we do not exclude an IEO, but it will be conducted only if the community votes one, and consensus has been reached on which exchange the IEO will take place.IEO's are expensive and Pump and Dumps might happen.This is not in the Projects interest.
And now i will ask you this: how do you think the Cryptomarket will ever get healthy when the facts indicate this:
39 Bitcoin addresses own 11.1%
154 Ethereum addresses own 40%
105 Bitcoin Cash addresses own 28%
128 Litecoin addresses own 47%
104 Bitcoin SV addresses own 25%
39 Cardano addresses own 40%
140 Tether addresses own 58%

Whenever they want they can manipulate up or down or sideways.Small investors stand no chance.So our Project is for the small investor mainly who wants to have something to say when it comes to his investment.

Let's not play games of semantics. ICO/ITO/IPO/TGE/IEO/IDO/ETO ... all means the same thing - an exchange of financially valuable commodities/goods for similarly valued. And you're just as guilty as the CEOs and other parties you're trying to apportion blame to - this whole venture is just another promise to solve something without deliverying the solution first and build value around it. This is further highlighted by your "how do you think the Cryptomarket will ever get healthy..." argument. Your project is for "small investors" but you have no way of vetting or defining "small". The mysterious "they" that you claim are manipulating the market at a whim could just as well have a field day with this one too - after all, there's a price for everything.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:22:34 PM

I see this project got a lot of supporter, but it's still in the initial stages. Since whitepaper say IEO will be june-july but I'm still curious about when the plan for exact funding date will be released. Btw is this project now in private sale phase?

The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 05:41:51 AM

I see this project got a lot of supporter, but it's still in the initial stages. Since whitepaper say IEO will be june-july but I'm still curious about when the plan for exact funding date will be released. Btw is this project now in private sale phase?
There is not much information at the moment because covid-19 is causing a lot of projects to be delayed and probably will not go according to original roadmap. What now needs to be done is to wait and hope it will be okay when the situation gets better as this is one of my favorite projects. Of course I want Gema Dao to be IEO at the big exchanges and if this happens then surely this is the project that everyone is looking for.

It is true that we have a setback because of what happens worldwide.Private sale has not yet started because we want the private sale to work as follows:It should be a DAICO.Each investor should have a private vault secured by its own smart contract.Token holders can create executive votes and once voted they will be automatically enforced.Release of funds will be required for roadmap achievements.This will happen in phases.If investors are not happy with the progress they can ask for a refund.This will happen automatically .In essence:a real decentralised and 100% trust-less funding system.We work on this for now and when its ready we will announce the private sale with more details.
Thanks for your understanding.And stay safe everyone.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 12:13:36 PM

There is not much information at the moment because covid-19 is causing a lot of projects to be delayed and probably will not go according to original roadmap. What now needs to be done is to wait and hope it will be okay when the situation gets better as this is one of my favorite projects. Of course I want Gema Dao to be IEO at the big exchanges and if this happens then surely this is the project that everyone is looking for.

It is true that we have a setback because of what happens worldwide.Private sale has not yet started because we want the private sale to work as follows:It should be a DAICO.Each investor should have a private vault secured by its own smart contract.Token holders can create executive votes and once voted they will be automatically enforced.Release of funds will be required for roadmap achievements.This will happen in phases.If investors are not happy with the progress they can ask for a refund.This will happen automatically .In essence:a real decentralised and 100% trust-less funding system.We work on this for now and when its ready we will announce the private sale with more details.
Thanks for your understanding.And stay safe everyone.
I appreciate the effort of the project and hope it will soon return to normal as a lot of people want to invest now. It can be seen that covid-19 is making things worse and this time may affect the quality of the project.

Hopefully the team will have many ways to retain investors and of course need to update the project roadmap for everyone to better understand.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 04:56:12 PM

GEOMA GRANT LINK:

Any news about Grant (fundraise) for Geoma? I think it was over now and how about invidual investor who has donate to Geoma DAO project through grant link?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:18:43 AM

Not much is known about the token sale yet, but there will soon be IEO information at major exchanges as this project is very potential in my opinion. Geoma Dao has built a very large community and they always answer all investor questions so you should consider participating if you have accurate information. Of course what to do now is to wait and hope everything will go well.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 01:07:31 PM

Not much is known about the token sale yet, but there will soon be IEO information at major exchanges as this project is very potential in my opinion. Geoma Dao has built a very large community and they always answer all investor questions so you should consider participating if you have accurate information. Of course what to do now is to wait and hope everything will go well.
I don't have much hope when it comes to, but it is best for the team to have more announcements and weekly project updates to help investors understand what is happening. I usually do not like silent projects because it will only make investors feel more frustrated and it will be difficult to attract investment capital. The most important thing is the investor's belief, so the development team should plan now.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 12:59:50 PM

I don't have much hope when it comes to, but it is best for the team to have more announcements and weekly project updates to help investors understand what is happening. I usually do not like silent projects because it will only make investors feel more frustrated and it will be difficult to attract investment capital. The most important thing is the investor's belief, so the development team should plan now.
You need to understand that Bitcointalk announcement threads are just one of the many media outlets any project can inform their followers about any updates. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and even Telegram groups and channels can be a medium for such announcements and discussions. If you're really serious about knowing more about this project, I would suggest you visit their main telegram group wherein the team and their followers are actively making discussions. [HERE]

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:46:53 PM

You need to understand that Bitcointalk announcement threads are just one of the many media outlets any project can inform their followers about any updates. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and even Telegram groups and channels can be a medium for such announcements and discussions. If you're really serious about knowing more about this project, I would suggest you visit their main telegram group wherein the team and their followers are actively making discussions. [HERE]
Yes I think the fastest announcement is on the telegram channel because many communities are more active there so it's likely the team will also do an update there before on bitcointalk or on this forum.

But sure they are trying to build a project to be developed in the future for sales or token information may be announced as soon as they are ready.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:30:07 PM

Looks like the bounty token has been released by the escrow, I hope we are all receive it without any obstacles, thanks to @Julerz for the good work. Because I see that there's still a lot of work need to be done by the Geoma DAO team, so I don't think we will hit an exchange in short closes time. but I have seen some people who have put their tokens in the forkdelta dex.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 06:54:31 AM

Looks like the bounty token has been released by the escrow, I hope we are all receive it without any obstacles, thanks to @Julerz for the good work. Because I see that there's still a lot of work need to be done by the Geoma DAO team, so I don't think we will hit an exchange in short closes time. but I have seen some people who have put their tokens in the forkdelta dex.

Majority have received it I hope majority of the bounty hunters will see it's potential and hodl it, we are in an unfavorable condition right now but developers are dedicated to make this project successful, distributing the coins for the bounty hunters this early will create good vibes and support for this projects, other projects are not keen on doing that.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:58:58 AM

but I have seen some people who have put their tokens in the forkdelta dex.
can you tell me the link in forkdelta because i will buy some tokens from stupid people there, they will definitely sell at a very cheap price (certainly) Cheesy this is golden opportunity
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:55:24 AM

but I have seen some people who have put their tokens in the forkdelta dex.
can you tell me the link in forkdelta because i will buy some tokens from stupid people there, they will definitely sell at a very cheap price (certainly) Cheesy this is golden opportunity
Here you go : https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x2509b1a5ff82ab94172cfc527676acf45c2a0d08-ETH

You are right there for sale at a very low price, 10x lower than promised by the developer

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:12:20 AM

Do you seriously want to buy it? I have some tokens from Signature, if you are serious I can put them on forkdelta, at a price that might be a little cheaper than what's there Grin

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: