Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:05:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most gold coins will be clawed back due to widespread theft (Parody Version)  (Read 7809 times)
Peter R (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:04:20 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 08:06:34 PM by Peter R

People investing in gold coins and bars as a decentralized alternative to fiat currency should realize that these items are not anonymous.  All gold coins and bars are tainted with gold atoms from bullion and jewellery that was destroyed in a smelter when forging the new pieces, and some fraction of this melted gold was involved in crimes over history.  This taint may be well documented and form a chain linking back to REAL IDENTITIES!

Reputable 1-oz bars such as those from Credit Suisse have a unique serial number that can be traced back to the mint where they were produced.  Moreover, the mint keeps a record of what batch of melted gold was used to make each output (coin/bar).  In this record, the mint also logs the sources of the inputs (scrap gold) that were melted down to create the outputs.  Some of these gold inputs came from pawn shops and cash-4-gold shops, and these shops may also keep a record of who sold what gold, especially for large sales.  In fact, some of these records link to people's REAL IDENTITIES!

It is very possible that a thief could have sold stolen jewellery to a cash-4-gold shop, and the cash-4-gold shop could have sold this to the mint, and the mint could have mixed this gold with other gold and made new coins and bars.  We can't tell exactly where the stolen gold went because it got mixed with non-stolen gold, but we can say with certainty that serial numbers xxxxx - yyyyy contain 0.2% taint from my mom's stolen jewellery and we have a paper trail to prove it.  These pieces of gold bullion are subject to seizure by the authorities.  

Since crime never stops, the amount of "bad" taint in the gold network continually increases.  Since gold has been used as money for thousands of years, it is likely that nearly every atom of gold in your possession has been used in a crime at some point in the past and therefore subject to arbitrary seizure by the authorities.  

Gold is traceable, subject to seizure, not legal tender and will never work as money.  You've been warned.  

I am working on a new kind of atom, called anonyatom, that will fix this problem.  

gold coin = bitcoin
mint/smelter = coinjoin tx, regular tx, coinbase tx, etc
serial number = transaction hash
records = blockchain
cash-4-gold = local bitcoins, bitcoin ATM, etc
this entire post = parody

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:15:14 AM

I wonder if anonymint is allowed to post here
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:46:59 AM

Is freshly-mined 'gold' more valuable then, than stuff that's passed through scammy hands?

Peter R (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:58:57 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 05:01:10 AM by Peter R

Is freshly-mined 'gold' more valuable then, than stuff that's passed through scammy hands?

You must be careful when mining!  If there's any fees in your freshly-mined reward, then the gold in the fee could have been from a scammer and your newly mined gold will still be subject to confiscation.  

That's why I've been working so hard on anonyatom--it's a truly anonymous atom.  

NOTE: parody

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:24 AM

You must be careful when mining!  If there's any fees in your freshly-mined reward, then the gold in the fee could have been from a scammer and your newly mined gold may still get confiscated.  

That's why I've been working so hard on anonyatom--it's a truly anonymous atom.  

You are truly a high IQ alpha male.

When will you release your new coin?
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:09:23 AM

Please supply (ir-)relevant citations, verbiage, ad hominem and condescension.

BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:16:26 AM

Well bitcoin has also rather limited anonymity. I haven't heard about taint of gold before, that is kinda interesting.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:30:25 PM

Well bitcoin has also rather limited anonymity. I haven't heard about taint of gold before, that is kinda interesting.
Read carefully top to BOTTOM
Peter R (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 05:01:06 PM by Peter R

Ahah!  Looks like my invention of anonyatom couldn't have come soon enough!  Here's more proof of the conspiracy to destroy the fungibility of gold bullion, straight from the Royal Canadian Mint.  They've implemented traceable bullion DNA into all new coins:

http://www.mint.ca/store/mint/about-the-mint/bullion-dna-8900026#.UylFN1zphg0

They'll sell this to you fools as an anti-counterfeiting mechanism so you sheep feel warm and fuzzy knowing that your coins are not filled with tungsten.  But if you didn't have the IQ of my pet hamster, you'd realize that this is all part of a plot to destroy fungibility so that the coming one-world government can roll out its arbitrary confiscation plan.  

The bullion DNA is a unique micro code that links each coin to the exact batch of gold that it came from.  As I pointed out in my original post, the mint also tracks what scrap gold was used in which batch.  If at any point in time it is determined that some of this scrap gold was stolen or even traded for marijuana, then since your coins will contain illegal gold atoms, they will be CONFISCATED!

Your only hope to escape this totalitarian future is with my invention of anonyatom--the truly anonymous atom.  

My apologies for the insults, but it's all part of a role-playing exercise!  Once again, this post is a parody!!

ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

*facepalm*

Let me guess, you believe in John Edwards and Psychic Cleo too?

Buy peptides with BTC
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:25:14 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 07:54:33 PM by AnonyMint

The analogy to Bitcoin's serious taint problem fails because most gold owners are anonymous.

It also fails because the percentage of gold that is tracked on a globally coordinated ledger is 0%.

Yes indeed the overzealous continue to be shamed.

Why you guys protest against truth so much. Why not accept reality and leave your delusions behind.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
DoubleSwapper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:42 PM

You have shown that you have clearly no idea about what you are talking.

Are gold atoms tracked on a global scale and easily checkable for their legitimate source? No? Then your argument is bullshit.

And there is also no reason why governments couldn't use a white list approach to separate legal and illegal coins. You can't proof that your coin is legal? Bad luck.
Bitcoin Foundation approach anyone? Ever heard of unregistered/blood diamonds, NS-stolen-art etc.?

We already see the tiniest steps and approaches in that regard. If you deposit a large enough amount of bitcoins on Bitstamp, they will ask you where you got them from and if you say mining they will ask you for your specific equipment and a bill for that equipment.
wallstreetcoiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:33:45 PM

Gold is traceable, subject to seizure, not legal tender and will never work as money. You've been warned.

I would like to go on record saying this entire problem has been solved with a new currency called Goldcoin (GLD). In a few years, children will study the great work of akumaburn who picked up where satoshi left off, striving to further evolve his great coding vision.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:40:19 PM

The analogy to Bitcoin's serious taint problem fails because most gold owners are anonymous.

It also fails because the percentage of gold that is tracked on a globally coordinated ledger is 0%.

Why you guys protest against truth so much. Why not accept reality and leave your delusions behind.

Once again AnonyMint, how do you expect the logistics of confiscating the coins to work? Your "coin taint theory" states that once all coins are tainted, then they will eventually all be subject to confiscation, correct? I don't see how this can work on a global scale, too many people with BTC, not enough money or personnel to achieve.

I asked you this in another thread, but you just answered by saying that "the IRS will do an audit and then you'll be prosecuted, everyone else will get the message and eventually comply" or something along those lines.

What if you pay the correct tax on any BTC you cash out for fiat? If I was going to launder money I certainly wouldn't use a bank account, that would be dumb. Granted, the IRS couldrandomly turn up at your house and search for gold/diamonds in your basement. But I wouldn't keep large amounts of gold or diamonds in my basement.

How could they even get a warrant for searching, say, the top 100 largest BTC holders RL addresses, if there is no concrete evidence of money laundering? Surely this would cause uproar if the press found out? Are you saying that even if you genuinely haven't done anything illegal, you will still get audited and thrown in jail just for having "tainted coins"??

Oh and nice thread Peter R, sorry for the hijack...  Grin
Peter R (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:16:41 PM

...most gold owners are anonymous.

Logical FAIL!  Clearly your simpleton mind is incapable of grasping the pervasiveness of the globalist elites' watching eye.  

It is true that gold coin owners can buy their coins from Local Gold Coins, or from certain gold coin ATMs anonymously.  But try anonymously cashing out $2,000,000 of gold coins at an exchange without raising a few eyebrows and having uncomfortable questions asked!  

And you naive fool, why do you think the Royal Canadian Mint has added bullion DNA to each new coin?  Or in your zealous haste to defend your "precious metal" did you not see this link:

http://www.mint.ca/store/mint/about-the-mint/bullion-dna-8900026#.UylFN1zphg0

This is clearly the precursor to the global gold coin tainting database.  Since the mint knows the gold inputs that went into each coin, they will be retroactively tainted due to widespread theft in the gold coin economy.  If it turns out that 2% of the gold atoms in your gold coins are illegal atoms due to theft, then the bullion DNA will provide the necessary link in the globalist elites' ledger to subject your precious metal to CONFISCATION!

I don't have time to waste debating low-IQ imbeciles like you who insist on living in fantasy land.  This conversation is over.

And now I must return to development of anonyatom--the truly anonymous atom.

Note: parody

Peter R (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

And there is also no reason why governments couldn't use a white list approach to separate legal and illegal coins. You can't proof that your coin is legal? Bad luck.

That's what I'm saying, you fool!  Can't prove that your gold coin is legal?  Too bad!!  

Why do you think they've added the bullion DNA to all new gold coins?  It is for TRACKING and for WHITELISTING.  Think you can just "scratch" off that DNA encoding on your gold coins if you later find out they have undesirable taint?  Well, then your coins won't be on the whitelist and they'll be no more valuable than a hunk of lead because no one will want them.  

Gold could never work as money because due to widespread theft in the gold coin economy eventually every atom becomes an illegal atom subject to arbitrary search and seizure by the globalist elites.  

Note: more parody

ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:30:46 PM

That's what I'm saying, you fool!  Can't prove that your gold coin is legal?  Too bad!!   

Why do you think they've added the bullion DNA to all new gold coins?  It is for TRACKING and for WHITELISTING.  Think you can just "scratch" off that DNA encoding on your gold coins if you later find out they have undesirable taint?  Well, then your coins won't be on the whitelist and they'll be no more valuable than a hunk of lead because no one will want them. 

Gold could never work as money because due to widespread theft in the gold coin economy eventually every atom becomes an illegal atom subject to arbitrary search and seizure by the globalist elites. 

Please, for the love of God, stop hanging out on abovetopsecret.com

Buy peptides with BTC
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

Gold is traceable, subject to seizure, not legal tender and will never work as money. You've been warned.

I would like to go on record saying this entire problem has been solved with a new currency called Goldcoin (GLD). In a few years, children will study the great work of akumaburn who picked up where satoshi left off, striving to further evolve his great coding vision.

what innovations does Goldcoin have over Bitcoin?

AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:36:41 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 09:47:28 PM by AnonyMint

Peter R,

when I wrote "most gold owners", I hope you haven't forgetting the bell curve and that the "most" will be the smallest owners.

Indeed it is much more difficult for large stored monetary capital to hide in any asset. The best chance will be an anonymous crypto-currency.

Can you waste some more of my time?

protokol,

When you transact your coins you will be forced to provide identity of who you acquired them from. If not, your coins are unspendable.

Offchain (e.g. you want to exchange at Bitstamp or Coincase) will be very easy to regulate. On chain is very small percent but they can regulate this by regulating the few pools, and then you can be required to course all transactions through AML and KYC compliant services.

This is all very easy to do and they are well along the way of achieving this.

P.S. I am often suffering very ill health due to an incurable medical condition, and so the past weeks I was basically delirious most of the time. Today I have my full cognitive abilities at hand. If I wasn't terminally ill, I would be running circles around ya.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

"Serious taint problem"...give us a break with this tired point.
Fiat has plenty of taint, too. 

It's only a problem if you make it one in your head. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: