Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS WALLET??FU!!  (Read 362 times)
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 02:25:36 PM

Guys don't ever use any type of EOS wallet,its been 2 days already and im still unable to withdraw my EOS outstanding balance from my fairy wallet.

The error I'm getting is "Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us) "....so i tried to delegate more CPU to the same account - same error.I created another account and ive tried to add balance and delegate to the main account, guess what - Billed CPU Time Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction.I started delegating funds to the second account in order to improve CPU rate - that was the only success that i had. So account seemed to have enough CPU and i started delegating funds to my main account, thought that 0.2 EOS was enough - but not, later added 1EOS - again not enough, added another 3 - after that last delegate i managed to transfer only 1 EOS from the main account.I told myself - ok fu i will add 10 eos to have the opportunity to withdraw my funds...I've deposited 10 eos in the second account and guess what - when i tried to delegate funds from it to main one - Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us) ,i tried to get more CPU to the second again - Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us)

NOW BOTH ACCOUNTS ARE FROZEN AND UNUSABLE.FU EOS WONT USE YOU EVER AGAIN!
I think you should use https://bloks.io/ to make a transaction, you will have 5 times Free CPU, I have had the same problem as you and solved with the website above. You can login with Scatter it's quite simple to use.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 02:51:41 PM

The fact about EOS wallet is once you run out of CPU and RAM you are in trouble, one can't work without the other, even if you import your recovery seed or private key into other EOS wallet you will still get same result
I dont understand why making a project if they cant make it working 100% properly if this things will conttnue and eos developer dont work to solve this issue they will lost all potential investors that they have right now. Which is more important for a project that will just start.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 03:08:36 PM

Eos is complicated and different from other existing blockchains, if you don't get how it works you will be having a hard time. It needs some CPU and RAM. As you said you delegate some but I guess it is not enough and that is annoying about eos. You need to add CPU always and not convenient.
But Blok io is offering some cpu for a limited time, like pay 0.01 eos for 60 eos cpu, check they telegram https://t.me/bloks_cpu
tjsop

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:13:30 PM

I solved with this site https://eosauthority.com/  Free trx here

72 hours to unstack and then this error

4 days for nothing and research to understand how to do a simple trx wtf

I sold every EOS and went back to BTC

In fact this shit of blockchain 2.0 is not working after 10 years... Its way too complicated for normal people to use. In 10 years we will still be there while the FED will laught at us with the US digit dollars

Its Game over  Undecided

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:45:49 AM

EOS wallets are all pain in the ass to operate especially when you run out of CPU and Ram, there is no way to buy CPU without ram and vice versa, I gave up completely on my EOS wallet, I never saw this coming

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Bobtail99

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:19:09 AM

I've been having this same problem for over a month. Fairy wallet. No matter what you do, you can't get the EOS out. This is a ridiculous problem to have. This is one of the only places I've found where this issue is being addressed. I'm no stranger to alt wallets, but this is ridiculous!

I'm adding myself to this list so that maybe enough complaints get out there so that EOS will actually sort their sh*t out, and I might get my money back without having to go searching the kingdom for the magical ring like Frodo the f*cking hobbit.

Really annoyed.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:44:42 PM

I have been facing same problem in the last 4 months. How difficult this EOS wallet is!! It is not really user friendly. Billed cpu time is greater problem every time i face although i deposited few EOS in my wallet.

Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:16:26 PM

I myself am a bit confused using the EOS platform, we have to stake EOS to get the CPU to be able to trade differently from the ethereum platform or others who use the coin for a fee and it looks very simple

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:26:50 PM

This looks like a problem of some sort. I once had an EOS wallet, I had just little EOS inside, when I try to import the wallet it kept failing and failing, I had to delete it and never use it again. I will create another EOS wallet on imtoken wallet I hope this won't bring another problem again.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:55:35 PM

Guys don't ever use any type of EOS wallet,its been 2 days already and im still unable to withdraw my EOS outstanding balance from my fairy wallet.

The error I'm getting is "Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us) "....so i tried to delegate more CPU to the same account - same error.I created another account and ive tried to add balance and delegate to the main account, guess what - Billed CPU Time Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction.I started delegating funds to the second account in order to improve CPU rate - that was the only success that i had. So account seemed to have enough CPU and i started delegating funds to my main account, thought that 0.2 EOS was enough - but not, later added 1EOS - again not enough, added another 3 - after that last delegate i managed to transfer only 1 EOS from the main account.I told myself - ok fu i will add 10 eos to have the opportunity to withdraw my funds...I've deposited 10 eos in the second account and guess what - when i tried to delegate funds from it to main one - Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us) ,i tried to get more CPU to the second again - Billed CPU Time (1138 Us) Is Greater Than The Maximum Billable CPU Time For The Transaction (166 Us)

This is a very simple situation to be honest. Any issues related to Cpu or ram, can be easily fixed.

This simplest manner is to first download tokenpocket
Then the next step is to copy your private key from Fairy wallet, and import it to token pocket.

From there, easily buy ram and cpu of atleast 0.3+ eos, and you can safely move your funds.

Eos is a good blockchain, if you decide to learn, unlearn and relearn.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 08:26:24 PM

I hope this helps you fix that error.

I have for once got this type of error before and i hope my suggestions does help you.

1. Buy eos from binance or kucoin or top exchanhges and send to the wallet.
2. download tokenpocket from your ios or android app.
3. Import your eos keys into the token pocket app and then proceed to buy resources.
4. get your cpu and ram from the resources easily.

I figured i should probably add pictorial aids.

CLICK ON RESOURCES BELOW

Then you click on rent cpu, before you choose iBank as cpu provider, after which you can choose the amount you can afford to buy

To buy RAM, There is RAM button beside the CPU, AFTER YOU CLICK ON RESOURCES, Click on ram and this image appears.

forensic careers and salaries

I hope you are able to get it right finally
OsoLong

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:12:42 PM

Using EOS is quite complicated because you need to stake your EOS if you want to withdraw your money, if you do not have a basic understanding of how to use it. It is highly encouraged to not using it because you will encounter this kind of problem when using it.

The same cases are yours:
https://github.com/EOSIO/eos/issues/6248
https://github.com/EOSIO/eos/issues/4572
Even with understanding how to use it,you still won't be able,cuz staking is understandable but there is no way to do it from your account - you will encounter the same issue as per withdrawing, only possible way is to register a new account with custom(very large) CPU stacking,deposit inside enough EOS to delegate CPU stacking to main account. There is no calculator/real numbers/information how much EOS you need to stake in order to withdraw your current balance.Goodbye and FU EOS!

I logged in just to 2nd this. It should not be this hard to undelegate tokens for transferring. I wish there was an easy way to trade this Crypto for another, but it is 💩
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:56:39 PM

This looks like a problem of some sort. I once had an EOS wallet, I had just little EOS inside, when I try to import the wallet it kept failing and failing, I had to delete it and never use it again. I will create another EOS wallet on imtoken wallet I hope this won't bring another problem again.

Your issue to import is strange, are you sure you actually paid the fees for creating the said wallet? EOS wallet requires activation and can be done with ETH/EOS on IMTOKEN and Debit card on Eoslynx. I don't know why everyone keep complaining about EOS wallet, transfer of EOS and tokens from the wallet usually require CPU/RAM. This always gives errors at some point. It sucks a lot.
jwkm

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:30:19 AM

I discovered the ultimate backdoor fix - the easy button!  You can completely bypass the simplEOS wallet and it's completely useless unstaking feature without having to decipher EOS error code lingo.  

Go to https://eosauthority.com>Wallet>Link Accounts - you can access your EOS tokens by: +Add Account>copy/pasting your account name from the simplEOS wallet.  

This wallet is 1,000x more sophisticated and there are options there to unstake easily.  Same 36-hour unstaking rules apply.  Best part is there are no Billed CPU Time error codes.  Keep in mind that REX is an internal token of some sort and are not tradable outside of EOS; so, I'd stay away from that unless you intend on staying in the ecosystem.  

Go to Manage CPU>Unstake.  I also undelegated first to be on the safe side, but I think that action may not have been necessary.  Happy unstaking!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: