Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+  (Read 130523 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 04:16:47 PM

Current number of posts (Including this one): 1783
bech32 address: bc1q477m868mwacx4cmjs8jccuhp39p4yszsaepfhv
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 15

Signature will be updated if accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 04:48:38 PM

Current number of posts (Including this one): 1783
bech32 address: bc1q477m868mwacx4cmjs8jccuhp39p4yszsaepfhv
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 15

Signature will be updated if accepted.
I'm sorry, buddy, but you don't seem to stand a chance of getting into that signature campaign.
First, you were late to the call for applications, which had already closed a week ago.
Secondly, your trust tab glows suspiciously bright red. Especially with Welsh's comments that your account will be hacked.
You may be more favored in other signature campaigns in which you have submitted more than 5 applications.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 03:20:52 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2023, 04:15:49 PM by zasad@

I'm sorry, buddy, but you don't seem to stand a chance of getting into that signature campaign.
First, you were late to the call for applications, which had already closed a week ago.
Secondly, your trust tab glows suspiciously bright red. Especially with Welsh's comments that your account will be hacked.
You may be more favored in other signature campaigns in which you have submitted more than 5 applications.

He will not be taken to any campaign, and a stolen account is not the only reason. He has a 5-year break in posting, and there has been zero activity lately. His last posts in 5 years (since 2018) are a bunch of applications for different campaigns, which looks more like spam.
The only reason why a user will not be accepted into a signature campaign now is [CFNP] Smiley
___
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5259359
"BestChange exchanger monitor was launched 13 years ago, on 19 June 2007.

On June 19, 2023, the company will be 16 years old. Maybe there will be something interesting, I don't know for sure, but I hope.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
light_warrior
In memoriam
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 922

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:59:53 PM

The only reason why a user will not be accepted into a signature campaign now is [CFNP] Smiley

The only reason this user will not be accepted into any subscription campaign is because he was banned Wink I have no idea what he was banned for or how much, but it's a fact. So he won't get anything else on this forum.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:53:19 PM

The only reason this user will not be accepted into any subscription campaign is because he was banned Wink I have no idea what he was banned for or how much, but it's a fact. So he won't get anything else on this forum.
Whatever the reason for their ban, it's sad to see an account wake up after five years and the first thing they did was to rush to apply to signature campaigns. It shows why that account was reactivated.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 02:25:50 PM

Is the holiday canceled? Huh Grin

they spoiled us because they were always punctual, this delay is really a surprise. I sincerely hope that everything is fine with BestChange and their team and it's just a technical problem.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 03:48:15 PM

I made exchanges today, the site is working.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:01:13 PM

"BestChange exchanger monitor was launched 13 years ago, on 19 June 2007.

On June 19, 2023, the company will be 16 years old. Maybe there will be something interesting, I don't know for sure, but I hope.

You mean, the music didn't play for long? Smiley Wait, almost 16 years is not that short.

they spoiled us because they were always punctual, this delay is really a surprise. I sincerely hope that everything is fine with BestChange and their team and it's just a technical problem.
It's been 2 days and people are already getting nervous. Smiley Is it still fresh in your memory what happened to the famous mixer? Smiley

Well, friends, are you already packing your bags? Cheesy The manager has not logged into his account for 2 days.

P.S. Pay no attention to my horror jokes. I'm sure things will clear up in the coming days.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 04:45:47 PM

All right guys, in honor of the 16th anniversary, BestChange decided to give you all... a free week. No paid, just fun. Happy holidays everyone. Grin Grin

Hehe..
If they ask this from their participants i don't think is much for us not to give to them as a bonus  Undecided.
Lets enjoy the holiday together mate Roll Eyes

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:53:25 PM

All right guys, in honor of the 16th anniversary, BestChange decided to give you all... a free week. No paid, just fun. Happy holidays everyone. Grin Grin
Very funny, Ratimov. Half of the participants in this signature campaign are already at a low start and are eyeing new projects, and you are finally adding panic fears to their crypto souls. Cheesy

Predicting a nervous and restless weekend for the green team. Wink

May my bros and one sis forgive me these silly jokes. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 07:28:36 PM
Merited by hugeblack (5), adaseb (3)

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to inform all participants of the Best Change signature campaign that the campaign manager, Best_Change, is currently on vacation and doing well. I have been assigned with managing the campaign for Week 171, and I have already completed the post counts and submitted them to the team. Payments will be made upon the manager's return to work, so there's no need to worry or panic.

Best regards,

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:52:30 AM

I'd like to inform all participants of the Best Change signature campaign that the campaign manager, Best_Change, is currently on vacation and doing well. I have been assigned with managing the campaign for Week 171, and I have already completed the post counts and submitted them to the team.
Great job mate. As expected, you always been there to help BestChange at times. Cheers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2431

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 04:46:15 PM

Payments will be made upon the manager's return to work, so there's no need to worry or panic.

And when is he coming back to work?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 05:14:58 PM
Merited by Xal0lex (2)

Payments will be made upon the manager's return to work, so there's no need to worry or panic.

And this is a very interesting question.

I don't want to sound like a bore, but it would be nice if the manager in such cases warned about such an absence. I am sure that he didn't find out about the vacation suddenly and it was most likely planned earlier. In order to write a post in this topic, it may take only a few minutes, but it will save many from unnecessary worries. The fate of the manager is not indifferent to at least 26 users of this forum. Smiley

Don't take it as nitpicking. In fact, I would like to be aware of such small changes. I believe, as well as to all other participants of this campaign.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 05:43:37 PM

And this is a very interesting question.

I would like to be aware of such small changes. I believe, as well as to all other participants of this campaign.
That was why The Cryptovator dropped the information for you to be awared of the changes. Yes as you said, the manager would have informed the participants before handing over the management, but for my thought the movement came suddenly and to inform you guys did not come to his mind at that moment and all at the moment was the brainstorming of whom to give the job. So he informed The Cryptovator to maintain the campaign at the moment. So at least information as been given by The Cryptovator of the change,  this is an emergency change so work wirh the temporal new manager till Bestchange comes back. Greeting to all participants. This my thought .
The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 08:44:28 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2023, 08:55:33 PM by The Cryptovator

This question is challenging for me because I was tasked with counting posts for only 171 weeks. However, I have occasionally assisted in managing campaigns when the manager was on vacation. Even though this has happened many times, it has never been an issue. I just sent the spreadsheet through email, and everything should be good.

I don't want to sound like a bore, but it would be nice if the manager in such cases warned about such an absence. I am sure that he didn't find out about the vacation suddenly and it was most likely planned earlier. In order to write a post in this topic, it may take only a few minutes, but it will save many from unnecessary worries. The fate of the manager is not indifferent to at least 26 users of this forum. Smiley

Don't take it as nitpicking. In fact, I would like to be aware of such small changes. I believe, as well as to all other participants of this campaign.

It appears that you're in a state of panic. I actually noticed this earlier when I became aware of the delay in payment and observed that participants were also panicking. I didn't feel the need to ask the manager when they would be returning to work since I've worked with them before without any issues.

Nonetheless, I would advise you to remain calm and continue to show your support. Best Change is one of the longest-running signature campaigns on the forum, and I have been with them for a long time as well. Personally, I wouldn't mind promoting them for a few weeks without payment even if the manager disappears without paying. As long as their website is still operational, it doesn't matter to me. This is simply a gesture of appreciation towards Best Change.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 09:09:17 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Payments for the week 171 has been Paid.

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/7369f343555be9fb9e367296688e2b9bac1b27f4f08b2ee14852392bfa89e0db

Apologize on behalf of Best Change for the delay. Thanks everyone for your Patience and good work.

Bonuses goes to,
Darker45
hugeblack
Bitcoin_Arena
lovesmayfamilis
FP91G

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 09:09:39 PM

It appears that you're in a state of panic. I actually noticed this earlier when I became aware of the delay in payment and observed that participants were also panicking. I didn't feel the need to ask the manager when they would be returning to work since I've worked with them before without any issues.
Not all participants panicked because the manager didn't tell us when they got their vacation. I've been paid on time for weeks, months, with no issues and obviously if last week late for obvious reasons it's not problem for me to be patient.

I think some of the participants panicked very quickly after 170 weeks without problems. I'm not the first attendee who probably won't ask when the manager came back to work and paid us for the week gone by, but some will.

Payments for the week 171 has been Paid.
As I thought, it will come on time. Thank You.  Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 03:15:45 AM

I think some of the participants panicked very quickly after 170 weeks without problems. I'm not the first attendee who probably won't ask when the manager came back to work and paid us for the week gone by, but some will.
I doubt it. Some of us here are in this campaign for too long and delays like this is unlikely an issue and its proven in years of staying at bestchange. Maybe some would fret but if you trust the person handle the campaign then its nothing to worry about. Besides, The cryptovator has been assisting bestchange as always. I feel other participants are not worried too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 08:47:27 AM
Merited by KingsDen (1)

Nonetheless, I would advise you to remain calm and continue to show your support. Best Change is one of the longest-running signature campaigns on the forum, and I have been with them for a long time as well. Personally, I wouldn't mind promoting them for a few weeks without payment even if the manager disappears without paying. As long as their website is still operational, it doesn't matter to me. This is simply a gesture of appreciation towards Best Change.
In my practice, this is not the first case that has a good outcome (I also remember that last time you also replaced the manager for a while), so I continue to believe in the good reputation of this campaign and don't at all expect fraud from the management of BestChange.

In my comment above, I spoke about the banal awareness of the campaigners about the changes, which is an indicator of good tone. But jokes should be taken as jokes, and not as a manifestation of panic.

Giving a gesture of appreciation to a BestChange is not a problem for me either, but does it give me full moral right to a gesture of goodwill, expressed in a timely (or preliminary, not a couple of days after the fact) announcement of campaign changes? Wink At least from the position of a participant who acts within the framework of the rules established by the campaign, which means that he has the right to receive information about delays in payment, manager's vacations and other organizational issues in a timely manner. Or am I misunderstanding it somehow?

There is nothing perfect in the world, but after the elimination of this trifle by the management of BestChange, I would be able to say that this is the ideal signature campaign in my opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: