Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lucky Bit regulars betting pools! Back for more!  (Read 23410 times)
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:29:44 PM

guys plese join the POOL now , we can win together in this.

its small amount only with 0.0005 you can have 1 share in this pool.

and dont forget join lucky.bit tonight , big prize waiting there

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont askt to send 0.0005 it only make stress for sting.

each share is 0.0005 now set by sting himself....
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:39:05 PM

Allright, how does this thing in a couple hours work (the stress test) where do I send and how much of the winnings will I get. What's the current balance? Please answer before I send a bet.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crackaholic

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

Allright, how does this thing in a couple hours work (the stress test) where do I send and how much of the winnings will I get. What's the current balance? Please answer before I send a bet.

ADDY TO SEND TO - 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh

YOUR SHARE OF WINNINGS IS PROPORTIONAL TO AMOUNT YOU SEND IN!  

CURRENT BALANCE - 0.07+  
check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh (keep in mind some of whats in balance is extra fee funds)

not quite sure about "stress test", im assuming checkin for lag & making sure the site is running properly

PITBULL RESCUE DONATIONS - 1PitBULL3wtbKCtSN23HNi5JjvDRiWfakj
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:05:21 PM

ADDY TO SEND TO - 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh

YOUR SHARE OF WINNINGS IS PROPORTIONAL TO AMOUNT YOU SEND IN!  

CURRENT BALANCE - 0.07+  
check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh (keep in mind some of whats in balance is extra fee funds)

not quite sure about "stress test", im assuming checkin for lag & making sure the site is running properly
The pool is waaay too small to have a chance. I myself could match that 20x and win easily. Its not worth it, because even with a small fraction of my hodlings in BTC, I could outmatch that, without having to share it. Sorry, I'll pass.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:04:28 PM

The regular pool round 60 bet 0.252BTC and hit x0.4. No bonus prize was won.

Payout tx 9b7cad5dccb4ebdbe19d8bc6220d90af2ff21ecfecfaa74101104a60f2776631

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

ouch damn  Sad
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:34:11 AM

well you lose some, you win some
JLynn171

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

excited gonna be running pool with my fav color haha green hates me i got high hopes for yellow though :-)
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:30:30 PM

excited gonna be running pool with my fav color haha green hates me i got high hopes for yellow though :-)
I only bet on green. Actually, girlscout I think you saw me when I wanted to be in the chat lotto, so I bet 0.01 on yellow, and hit the 12x. Thats the only time I actually won something on yellow.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4426

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:16:24 AM

you think youll get a cpl max bet pools for yellow? only way youll get a ticket is max

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:38:59 PM

Well, this is awkward! Someone got 47 tickets on yellow yesterday. The pool is out of the running, and so I'm refunding all sends for this attempt.

Refund txid c8e0b9fd2272780e18b04504aa72a10481cd25260005617314106f883357b57b

If we want to do pool betting in the future, it will be organized in the chat room (but results will be posted here).

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:13:13 AM

crazy 47 tickets  Shocked
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:09:07 PM

Is this thing still going? its been more than 10 days.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
JLynn171

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

Is this thing still going? its been more than 10 days.

the pool bet was cancelled after someone put us as long shot to win and all funds were refunded
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:51:32 AM

User crackaholic started a pool in chat. We went with 15 bets of 0.003BTC on yellow.

The results were 1x3, 2x1.4, 5x1, 5x0.5, and 2x0.3. Not terrible, but not great: that's a 92.6% return.

Payout tx: fb1bff3e4fd071876eb7672cd0e35e2afee345ee50b251d2ccb284189b60e7de

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:08:54 AM

User crackaholic started a pool in chat. We went with 15 bets of 0.003BTC on yellow.

The results were 1x3, 2x1.4, 5x1, 5x0.5, and 2x0.3. Not terrible, but not great: that's a 92.6% return.

Payout tx: fb1bff3e4fd071876eb7672cd0e35e2afee345ee50b251d2ccb284189b60e7de
Pretty cool, some of you guys know that I do some fun games in the chat, like both bet and we get the other persons winnings and stuff like that. If anyone wants do to any games with me PM me

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
beber456

Activity: 563

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:55:02 PM

Hello there
i failled a send on Luckybit and sent to the green pool addy

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1uYrmU2o9r9c1psx2RPWi5BKWq4FcqSke

i want to know if this send gonna be play or if you can send back to the addy used ...

its not important just a little  annoying lol, soory for it ...
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:14:27 PM

Hello there

i want to know if this send gonna be play or if you can send back to the addy used ...

Umm, I haven't touched the pool in a long time. The wallet storing it has been stashed away and I have to get it out for you.

I'll get you refunded, but it might take a while. Sorry about that man.

For personal reference:
TXID of send to be refunded, 0.011BTC: 7545fb4e27f3e1fe3bd627329d25be2dd85355b884a19de04b754529c8ffdeec

stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:36:42 AM

Hello there

Umm, I haven't touched the pool in a long time. The wallet storing it has been stashed away and I have to get it out for you.

I'll get you refunded, but it might take a while. Sorry about that man.

For personal reference:
TXID of send to be refunded, 0.011BTC: 7545fb4e27f3e1fe3bd627329d25be2dd85355b884a19de04b754529c8ffdeec

Done. Sorry it took so damn long.

90bbef04fcbdd6c3e3bc57e6835ed727aeca6153345c6e72f57a604f2b38b231

stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

Impromptu Green Rain Pool

It's my birthday, and I feel like something different so I'm organizing an impromptu green rain pool! It will use the 1LBregs address posted in the topic and participants will enjoy ZERO FEE DEDUCTIONS from the result since there was so much fee money left over from before. That's right - I'm paying all the return fees on this pool!

Strategy
30 equal-size bets on Lucky Bit green. Results will be added up and paid with fees not included in the calculations!

Time
Entry begins immediately and closes once every send made to the pool address after this post has confirmed. At that time, all entries will be added, the value divided by 30, and that amount will be the size of each bet.

Good luck everyone!

For the lazy: 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: