Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8272 times)
Frai_zen

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

amazing development every day of this project is really up to invest in such a group of the professional team.
Absolutely agree with you. The project develops every day and shows excellent results!

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

amazing development every day of this project is really up to invest in such a group of the professional team.
Absolutely agree with you. The project develops every day and shows excellent results!
Are you kidding me ? What is the result if the project will soon be the seventh year, and for the entire 2018 year was only made wallet. Halfway round the main sales, anyone has information how much funds raised?

Josmorio

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:16:55 AM

Are you kidding me ? What is the result if the project will soon be the seventh year, and for the entire 2018 year was only made wallet. Halfway round the main sales, anyone has information how much funds raised?

I saw an update from the CEO stating that other features of the wallet like buy and sell will be integrated into the wallet by Feb.
What I'm sure of is that softcap was reached before January, I think they are better off than some project who are stuck
kindy01

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

I saw an update from the CEO stating that other features of the wallet like buy and sell will be integrated into the wallet by Feb.
What I'm sure of is that softcap was reached before January, I think they are better off than some project who are stuck
February 14 on my mind!
I really wanna be among the first batch to use to buy and sell option.. ..
Josmorio

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:29:29 AM

February 14 on my mind!
I really wanna be among the first batch to use to buy and sell option.. ..
Kinda waiting for the CEO's updates on the top 10 exchanges javvy wallet will be collaborating with
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:23:56 PM

January will be over soon, the project has not yet collected SoftCap, so your optimism is not justified. For the year 2018, the Team did nothing but a wallet, so waiting for something good here is a waste of time....

JZ777

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:56:31 PM

Javvy

An All-in-One Crypto Experience

Javvy is the full integration of a universal wallet connected to numerous exchanges presently available to the cryptocurrency market. It eliminates the need for multiple accounts and applications while taking advantage of their respective benefits. Along with our simple and fast process for user registration and verification, Javvy brings confidence and clarity to the user as cryptocurrencies approach mass adoption. We provide all the tools necessary to securely store, use, and invest in cryptocurrency.

AWESOME PROJECT !!!! ALL THE BEST!
Josmorio

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:22:56 PM

January will be over soon, the project has not yet collected SoftCap, so your optimism is not justified. For the year 2018, the Team did nothing but a wallet, so waiting for something good here is a waste of time....
I don't think you're part of the Javvy telegram group...
Try and ask questions pertaining to softcap,
I believe your doubts will be sorted out lol
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:11:06 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2505675

Bitcointalk Username: danielchris

Facebook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/gurmeet0659

Twitter url : https://twitter.com/daniel060459

Telegram Username: @gurmeet0659
Oleh Khoroshko

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

ForkDelta

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x0d3d475f035705a662f5ab34e374e3c44bb52187-ETH

UNITED24 PROVIDE FUND DISTRIBUTION REPORTS EVERY WEEK IN FIVE DIRECTIONS
DONATE FOR UKRAINE NOW
raver81

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:45:53 PM

I don't think you're part of the Javvy telegram group...
Try and ask questions pertaining to softcap,
I believe your doubts will be sorted out lol

what telegram group? i have not seen any working group....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: