Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: January end , can BTCtouch 9k?  (Read 2217 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:10:24 PM

Yeah I agree, Bitcoin can reach more than 9k in January and even I predict it can reach more than 10k.
With 9 days remaining, I don't think we will reach to $10,000.
From $7K+ to $9K+ in just less than a month, I think January is awesome this year, price just needs to hold and not to fall back below $8K so by next month we can expect a bullish movement.

Right now I think the price of Bitcoin is being corrected, so after a correction the price of Bitcoin usually can go higher than before.
Correction is normal, but a bounce back normally happen if the market has turn into bullish market already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:03:41 PM

Yes already touched $9k and Im sure after this minor correction btc can surpass 9500 in the next few days, perfect timing to those who want to want to buy more bitcoin and make some profit 9 days to go before end of this month and I hope we can see more price actions in bitcoin, wait after Chinese New year if we can see any bullish or bearish effect on price of bitcoin.
Many people predict that in the Chinese New Year the price of Bitcoin will come back down, because the big investors in China will sell their assets to welcome the new year. But I am not sure they will sell their assets at that time.
hopefully the chinese new year this 2020 will give some hype to bitcoins price . Unlike last year that it didnt do nothing on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin just touched 9k this january and next month bitcoin will be touching 11000$,  i guess every month that will pass bitcoin will increase its price as the halving is near.

Danne87

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:13:34 PM

Yes already touched $9k and Im sure after this minor correction btc can surpass 9500 in the next few days, perfect timing to those who want to want to buy more bitcoin and make some profit 9 days to go before end of this month and I hope we can see more price actions in bitcoin, wait after Chinese New year if we can see any bullish or bearish effect on price of bitcoin.
Many people predict that in the Chinese New Year the price of Bitcoin will come back down, because the big investors in China will sell their assets to welcome the new year. But I am not sure they will sell their assets at that time.
hopefully the chinese new year this 2020 will give some hype to bitcoins price . Unlike last year that it didnt do nothing on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin just touched 9k this january and next month bitcoin will be touching 11000$,  i guess every month that will pass bitcoin will increase its price as the halving is near.

The logical outcome of the events, but do not forget about the manipulators, the government and the news background. In general, it is strange that halving is already nearby and the price has not increased much
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:15:27 PM

Last year there were no important events, but if you look at the graphs of bitcoin in the past year, some pumps have been done which happened very fast. At the end of Q1 and the beginning of Q2 last year we saw several times the movement of bitcoin but unfortunately, it was not followed by an overall market rise due to the very high dominance of bitcoin. but the current market situation is different, we see altcoin also strengthened and that gives us great hope to see an increase in the future.

sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 01:32:07 PM

Bitcoin touched 9K USD two days ago, and is now at 8600 $, this is good news, and the possibility of BTC will reach not only 9K USD after this January, is likely and hopes that BTC will be more able to reach 10K USD. But yes all of that is predictable and requires a process, while altcoin on this day is evenly distributed on prices, there are ups and downs and there is stagnation at a price point. We all hope that the positive trend of BTC continues to be accompanied by good news about crypto in the world.
Yeah I agree, Bitcoin can reach more than 9k in January and even I predict it can reach more than 10k. Right now I think the price of Bitcoin is being corrected, so after a correction the price of Bitcoin usually can go higher than before.
We only have more than a week to see whether the value will rise to that level, though it's been touched earlier and reached $9,100+
It's still a question if this correction will push the value back and will try to achieve more.
Holders needs to keep trusting and waiting for the next ride, till they earned the value that they've waiting for.

I think this has the effect of the influence of the Chinese New Year, after the Chinese New Year celebration whether the BTC can still survive and go up or down. And it must be remembered that China is a crypto-holding country with fantastic numbers, even those who are accustomed to crypto in their daily lives, it is clear this has a huge impact on today's BTC prices. And has there been bad news lately regarding crypto? the answer is nonexistent, different from 3-4 months ago at which time there was a lot of oblique news about altcoin and the upheaval of a country's government policies that are closely related to crypto.

Shallow Water
Danne87

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

Bitcoin touched 9K USD two days ago, and is now at 8600 $, this is good news, and the possibility of BTC will reach not only 9K USD after this January, is likely and hopes that BTC will be more able to reach 10K USD. But yes all of that is predictable and requires a process, while altcoin on this day is evenly distributed on prices, there are ups and downs and there is stagnation at a price point. We all hope that the positive trend of BTC continues to be accompanied by good news about crypto in the world.
Yeah I agree, Bitcoin can reach more than 9k in January and even I predict it can reach more than 10k. Right now I think the price of Bitcoin is being corrected, so after a correction the price of Bitcoin usually can go higher than before.
We only have more than a week to see whether the value will rise to that level, though it's been touched earlier and reached $9,100+
It's still a question if this correction will push the value back and will try to achieve more.
Holders needs to keep trusting and waiting for the next ride, till they earned the value that they've waiting for.

I think this has the effect of the influence of the Chinese New Year, after the Chinese New Year celebration whether the BTC can still survive and go up or down. And it must be remembered that China is a crypto-holding country with fantastic numbers, even those who are accustomed to crypto in their daily lives, it is clear this has a huge impact on today's BTC prices. And has there been bad news lately regarding crypto? the answer is nonexistent, different from 3-4 months ago at which time there was a lot of oblique news about altcoin and the upheaval of a country's government policies that are closely related to crypto.

in addition to the situation with China, for some reason, little is considered the conflict between the US and Iran, and a continuation is also possible, which will also affect prices
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:31:21 PM

I agree that at the moment we have an advantage of very good information about cryptocurrencies, and the negative ones have definitely decreased. This shows that market sentiment is improving very much.
In my opinion, the end of the Chinese year is a very good chance for a price increase. I think the price of Bitcoin will behave very much after January 25, as it did at the beginning of January.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:45:32 PM

Nope, the price got rejected from resistance. it indicates that bull get rejected too at this time. the price must break that resistance so we can confirm that bull run happens
in short term, Im glad if the resistance broken, at least the next bull run will happen. I dont too expect that the price would reach new ATH
new ATH would still need time, maybe for several years from now. but Im sure it will happen
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:08:41 PM

Bitcoin touched 9k$ and then fell back to 8600$. For last 2-3 days we are seeing bitcoin price stable around 8500 - 8600$.
I dot care whether bitcoin reaches 9k$ or 5k$, we need some price at which bitcoin remain remain stable. I am done with this price volatility.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 12:50:16 AM

exactly, the world political situation and the world economy greatly influenced the growth of bitcoin and altcoin prices. A few weeks ago there was the issue of iran and usa politics, so with China, but now maybe everyone there wants to enjoy their big day celebrations, I think people are good when it is approaching Chinese celebrations and this has an impact on current crypto prices.
in addition to the situation with China, for some reason, little is considered the conflict between the US and Iran, and a continuation is also possible, which will also affect prices

Shallow Water
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:57:51 AM

Bitcoin touched 9k$ and then fell back to 8600$. For last 2-3 days we are seeing bitcoin price stable around 8500 - 8600$.
I dot care whether bitcoin reaches 9k$ or 5k$, we need some price at which bitcoin remain remain stable. I am done with this price volatility.

Bitcoin will never remain stable. Why on earth would you want it to? That's just not how markets like this work. Personally, I like the lows and the highs. Gives you a great opportunity to make some easy money. Even if you don't know how to trade, you can surely figure out that $3k last year was pretty low and whatever Bitcoin ends up reaching during the next run is probably going to be the high. You really don't even have to ever look at a chart if you just buy low and sell high.
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:03:47 AM

Even BTC will exceed from 9K +, everyone is speculating like that and feel that this year is a year of altcoins, everyone is sympathetic, and prepare funds to buy BTC because they have confidence that BTC will exceed the 9K. Even BTC will exceed from 9K +, everyone is speculating like that and feel that this year is a year of altcoins, everyone is sympathetic, and prepare funds to buy BTC because they have confidence that BTC will exceed the 9K. For me is not that easy BTC will be able to pass through that phase, because many supporting factors that can cause the BTC is a high price. For me is not that easy BTC will be able to pass through that phase, because many supporting factors that can cause the BTC is a high price.
There are many things to consider before deciding to dive into trading. There are many things to consider before deciding to dive into trading. In fact there are some sites that I've read that with the current price increase of BTC, this is a manipulation, a strategy whereby all investors in particular from China are going to jazz up the market because the BTC USDT because they are in need of large funds In fact there are some sites that I've read that with the current price increase of BTC, this is a manipulation, a strategy whereby all investors in particular from China are going to jazz up the market because the BTC USDT because they are in need of large funds For their great day celebrations. For their great day celebrations.
And certainly after all achieved, can be known fate of BTC will be what. And certainly after all achieved, can be known fate of BTC will be what. But it's all approximateBut it's all approximate.
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:28:43 PM

Our hope has been realized by looking at the price of bitcoin which touched 9k$ today, and maybe now the target price for the end of January is 10k$. A very good start to the year for cryptocurrency, are these signs of bullrun?
Now it already surpass $9k without a prompt decrease, then probably 10k before January ends around 10 more days it still have chance to increase. Btc prise were too unpredictable as it can change in just a FUD or news created by manipulators.

After today's drop, the situation does not look so positive. I think we will see further declines by the end of January. In my opinion, $7k is more likely than $10k at the end of this month.
we will not  crossing $10k this month or even next month because we were far from having so better wait for at least another 2-3 months before expecting this.

Halving also doesn't guarantee anything, but I agree that in the coming months there will definitely be attempts to manipulate and lower the price. I also think that the price is more likely to fall than go up.
Come on. Halving guarantees a lot of things in the bitcoin platform i.e block halves which precisely lead to market rally and new ATH is achieving. But most people in the crypto territory and the false price analysis don't understand that halving is a way of managing inflation in the bitcoin market.

Note: this why people shouldn't believe the disappointment prediction said about the upcoming halving.

Halving mainly limits supply and it certainly has a very large impact on Bitcoin development. However, note that previous halvings reduced the reward by half, but the change was much larger in numbers. During the first, the change was by 25 BTC and now it will be just 6.25 BTC. In my opinion, this change will not have as much impact on the price as the previous two halvings.
Youre totally right about the bitcoin block halving leading to the reduction of level of supply of bitcoin in the market which will literally causes high demanding of bitcoin (rally) but the result of the halving cant be predict base on the number of bitcoin that will halved. Mind you, the crypto community and users also grow in numbers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:03:28 PM

Well we already touch that number, but obviously the next big target on the whale is $10k.
Although we did see some minor corrections already, but at $8600-$8700 BTC is really looking very good. And unless there's some FUD, the price will hold on that and might try a second time to hit $9k-$9200.
The market tried to breach the next resistance over $9k but could not sustain for a longer period, we are near those valuation and one good push will take the price well over $9k and then i am expecting a major resistance to breach the $10 k barrier and if that happens interesting things will happen, i am taking things at a time and i have my funds for these kind of market movements and i have funds for the long term, so excited on where the market will take us this time when the bull rally starts.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:36:21 PM

Well we already touch that number, but obviously the next big target on the whale is $10k.
Although we did see some minor corrections already, but at $8600-$8700 BTC is really looking very good. And unless there's some FUD, the price will hold on that and might try a second time to hit $9k-$9200.
The market tried to breach the next resistance over $9k but could not sustain for a longer period, we are near those valuation and one good push will take the price well over $9k and then i am expecting a major resistance to breach the $10 k barrier and if that happens interesting things will happen, i am taking things at a time and i have my funds for these kind of market movements and i have funds for the long term, so excited on where the market will take us this time when the bull rally starts.
It is exciting to watch the failed attempts of the bulls after the long sleep. The long bear market is boring, dull because there is a little room for the price movement, many traders can't close or open the new trades without giving back the huge amount of the profit. This type of market condition is suitable for hedgers on the real business but the crypto transactions are rarely used for real businesses.

Exciting ? Yes but it's confusing too that leads to frustration because you don't know when the price is heading . You expect that it rise but no itl decline  , but it's better because it's active now . At least there are still hope or a chance of  btc to escape 9k and 10k compare to when it's stable at 7k to 8k  .  The current movement of btc is very suitable for traders but not really for hodlers
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:08:20 PM

Then it falls down to $8300. It's difficult to know when it will be reaching the price that we're expecting but if you are done with this price volatility it means that you are giving up already. It's a normal feature of bitcoin that you should always understand because it's how bitcoin moves. Without its volatility, maybe many will stop investing to bitcoin. The good part was we've seen it reached $9000 but the sad part was if you have missed selling at that point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:38:02 PM

The good part was we've seen it reached $9000 but the sad part was if you have missed selling at that point.

That's correct, btc  reaching $9,000 this month is already a good start, remember we didn't reach that price last month and the pump that we are seeing at the start of the month is great, though there are corrections but it's normal because eventually after the correction, bitcoin will try to break resistance again, I can say that because the market is bullish going to the halving, and it's normally the thing.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:40:09 PM

Am not looking out for bitcoin price to skyrocket any longer cos I do know for sure, it will exceed more than 9k before end of January. Am after the bitcoin halving coming up soon cos after that, bitcoin price will be mind blowing

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:12:10 PM

I remain optimistic that bitcoin in the near future will soon touch the price of $ 9,000. Even though now it is down, but bitcoin price reduction
to the price of $ 8400 is still within reasonable limits. If you don't believe, please just analyze the price movement, will definitely find that the
decline in the price of bitcoin is only a correction. Then, usually after the correction of the price of bitcoin will be soon rise. What we need to do
now is just be patient.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:19:33 AM

Am not looking out for bitcoin price to skyrocket any longer cos I do know for sure, it will exceed more than 9k before end of January. Am after the bitcoin halving coming up soon cos after that, bitcoin price will be mind blowing
it already exceed 9k this month and now bitcoin price is down again and maybe its only some  sort of correction. Bitcoin still have a high chance to reach $20k again after halving, but not higher like the prediction of some analyst. $30k is enough this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: