Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: January end , can BTCtouch 9k?  (Read 2217 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:31:19 AM

I think it can.
It can because bitcoin already touched $9K+ this month, maybe we should monitor now if bitcoin will end over $9K this month.
The start of the year was amazing, so if this would continue, we will not only see $9K but surely it will reach to a higher price, last year was just $13k, probably this year we will reach $15K or maybe a new ATH, we can't tell what would exactly happen but the way i see it, the market is already picking up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:32:14 PM

Yes, of course. It is very viable. There is an indication that the market is going to boost up. Like, as at the time of writing this, it is about hitting the 9K. I think we should be talking about 10k.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:52:55 PM

as we see trend in last 2-3 days, all markets were positive, prices increased from 10%-300% in 48 hours.
Now the trend is going down. what you guys think? January end BTC can touch 9k usd?
There are a lot of things that happened to bitcoin for the very first month of the year. At the beginning of the month, bitcoin was actually doing good so far but then all of a sudden, the value fell down once again. I think there's still a possibility that before the month ends, bitcoin will be able to touch 9k or atleast get near it as the halving comes near. It is the only hope we are upholding right now and we are looking forward on seeing it in effect with bitcoin getting another bull run once again just like last 2017.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 05:33:16 PM

We are near the end of January, and the current bitcoin price has not yet reached $ 9,000 as you expect. But ever since you created this topic, the price of bitcoin has risen to $ 9,000 and after that there has been a slight correction. But I believe that in February 2020, the price of Bitcoin will surpass $ 9,000 and may reach $ 10,000

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:34:56 PM

Yes, of course. It is very viable. There is an indication that the market is going to boost up. Like, as at the time of writing this, it is about hitting the 9K. I think we should be talking about 10k.
I think that already in January Bitcoin cannot grow to 10k$, to 9k$ still can, because already almost the end of January, but in the next months it is possible from Bitcoin to wait for the price above 10k$.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 12:22:33 AM

I think that already in January Bitcoin cannot grow to 10k$, to 9k$ still can, because already almost the end of January, but in the next months it is possible from Bitcoin to wait for the price above 10k$.

I'm aggree and now the BTC is headed back to 9K USD, yes the end of January and will enter February, maybe this good trend can continue until the middle of the year, so do not rule out the BTC will step on 10K in March 2020. I hope so and maybe all users also hope so.

Shallow Water
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:46:48 AM

I'm aggree and now the BTC is headed back to 9K USD, yes the end of January and will enter February, maybe this good trend can continue until the middle of the year, so do not rule out the BTC will step on 10K in March 2020. I hope so and maybe all users also hope so.
it turned out to be even faster than I thought, yesterday I had doubts though I also said in 4 days there would definitely be a possibility, and today the price of bitcoin less than 10$ will touch the price of 9k usd. amazing haha

maybe after this post, the price of btc is more than 9k.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:42:45 AM

I think it can. but the issue is the strong resistance on 200 day moving average. As soon as it reached to the point 200 day SMA last time around 9080 USD, price dropped suddenly till 8400 USD back.
It's not only can but it's also possible consider about the price of bitcoin is going to the another level again right now. 9k rate already achieved by bitcoin and we are waiting for the next high as it must be above 10k rate. This is just the matter of time and we must still keep positive with the trend of crypto right now.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:14:05 AM

I think it can. but the issue is the strong resistance on 200 day moving average. As soon as it reached to the point 200 day SMA last time around 9080 USD, price dropped suddenly till 8400 USD back.
It's not only can but it's also possible consider about the price of bitcoin is going to the another level again right now. 9k rate already achieved by bitcoin and we are waiting for the next high as it must be above 10k rate. This is just the matter of time and we must still keep positive with the trend of crypto right now.
If the momentum will continue and holders will keep pushing and not to dumped again, the possibilities of reaching another height is always there
for this investment. As we see the current value already passed $9k and seems to make a much stronger support. Though there's also corrections that might occur good observation and assessment will help to stay positive with your invested money.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:33:57 AM

as we see trend in last 2-3 days, all markets were positive, prices increased from 10%-300% in 48 hours.
Now the trend is going down. what you guys think? January end BTC can touch 9k usd?
I think this is possible to happen. As of now, if you are going to check the market movement of the bitcoin, it is still on the rising up trend. Meaning, it might rise up even more soon and might reach the 9,000 USD that you are talking about. It is in a preparation for the halving that will happen. They are buying bitcoin early so that they can gain profit into it after halving.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:12:39 AM

the upward trend is still ongoing and as we have seen today Bitcoin is able to reach 9K USD. I am sure if Bitcoin will soon touch $ 10K USD in February because that might can to happen. so this is the time to invest in Bitcoin. I can't wait to see Bitcoin at price $10K in the coming month. Grin
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:16:27 AM

Just yesterday, BTC touched 9k and surpassed it. I think 2020 has better in stock for us in the crypto space. Btc would sure to see 15k by the end of 2020. The bull roll is here. Let's be hopeful.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:02:06 AM

And we are already touching 9k. Looks like a lot of people really wanted to see 9k again before the month ends. Now the question is,,, with 3 more days to go can we maintain 9k? Or can we even see 10k maybe? I prefer to just stabilize and keep at above 9k until 1 Feb. If we go to 10k it's going to pullback again I think.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:13:41 AM

And we are already touching 9k. Looks like a lot of people really wanted to see 9k again before the month ends. Now the question is,,, with 3 more days to go can we maintain 9k? Or can we even see 10k maybe? I prefer to just stabilize and keep at above 9k until 1 Feb. If we go to 10k it's going to pullback again I think.

Its hanging on there. Its crawling up so slow and patience are running dry even when it continuously heading upwards. The next resistance is the $9500 which will also take weeks again of creeping up.  I looks like the manipulators had planned its way up by breaking resistance level at $500 for each climb, its not just what I notice but I can see this in fibonacci.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:25:19 AM

Yes, we've hit 9k and it is very encouraging. It's a big milestone, and the question is can we turn it into a support line and hold it? I do think that momentum has been shifting steadily over the last few months. Bearish pullbacks have been short-lived and mostly recovered. Each new push upwards does look more solid than has been the case previously. Just a feeling with zero evidence to back it up, but I think 10k is achievable and any problem of a psychological barrier is overstated.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:24:29 AM

We are just talking of a price that can easily be achieved, $10K is easy because soon we will stay longer at $9K and I am not expecting bitcoin will dump before the halving schedule, most likely, the trend is bullish so stay calm while watching the movement.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:50:54 PM

Yes, we've hit 9k and it is very encouraging. It's a big milestone, and the question is can we turn it into a support line and hold it? I do think that momentum has been shifting steadily over the last few months. Bearish pullbacks have been short-lived and mostly recovered. Each new push upwards does look more solid than has been the case previously. Just a feeling with zero evidence to back it up, but I think 10k is achievable and any problem of a psychological barrier is overstated.

Of course this will delight investors and traders as the market has become positive this will be a new application for all of us, we must hold bitcoin and hold it until the 10k chart shows a positive direction so we will know how the actual bitcoin continues.
Towards halving everyone will be happy because I'm sure bitcoin will go to the highest price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:18:21 AM

We are just talking of a price that can easily be achieved, $10K is easy because soon we will stay longer at $9K and I am not expecting bitcoin will dump before the halving schedule, most likely, the trend is bullish so stay calm while watching the movement.

There's still a few months until the halving occurs. While I'm very bullish on Bitcoin this year, I fully expect there to be a little bit of a pullback. I'm thinking we may get back to somewhere in the $8k range again soon enough. I don't think we'll start seeing the price move in only one direction. At least not anytime within the next few weeks. Even during a full on bull rush, there will be people dumping their coins and causing a slight dip in price.
Danne87

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:45:41 PM

Of course this will delight investors and traders as the market has become positive this will be a new application for all of us, we must hold bitcoin and hold it until the 10k chart shows a positive direction so we will know how the actual bitcoin continues.
Towards halving everyone will be happy because I'm sure bitcoin will go to the highest price.

is not a fact. we can expect a new correction
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:38:39 AM

Btc already hit $9k this month and will go even higher as the halving is near ,hopefully there will be no fud that will destroy the momentum of a bullish trend, or else bitcoin will go back again @ $7k.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: