Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: January end , can BTCtouch 9k?  (Read 2217 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:46:07 AM

It's awesome to know that btc is already trading far above $9,000 and this could be a sign that the year 2020 would be a better year for cryptocurrency. Several people are of the opinion that the value of Bitcoin and altcoin would increase substantially during the year, I sincerely do wish and hope for same.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:28:43 AM

bitcoin is very impressive, previously the price of bitcoin was very difficult to go up to the price of $ 9k, and even a few days ago, I was not so sure that this month could end at a price of $ 9k. however, today I was quite impressed with the achievement of the price of bitcoin, not only touching the price of $ 9k but almost at the price of $ 9500 within a few days. I'm pretty confident this year bitcoin will be huge.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:24:02 AM
Merited by Japinat (1)

The last time I checked, the value of Bitcoin was trading above $9,000 and there's a possibility that the value would still increase as the year is going. This year promises to be favourable for cryptocurrency market as we're seeing the bull run slowly coming to place.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:51:24 AM

The last time I checked, the value of Bitcoin was trading above $9,000 and there's a possibility that the value would still increase as the year is going. This year promises to be favourable for cryptocurrency market as we're seeing the bull run slowly coming to place.
When majority of people sees that way, that would make this market more bullish this year.

The start is what we are looking for, we have for the price to increase and here it is, and it seems like bitcoin is more bullish compared to the last year with the same month, what I like to see this year is a good start and a strong finish, even if there's a pump and dump as long as the market will end at a positive movement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:27:37 AM

When majority of people sees that way, that would make this market more bullish this year.

The start is what we are looking for, we have for the price to increase and here it is, and it seems like bitcoin is more bullish compared to the last year with the same month, what I like to see this year is a good start and a strong finish, even if there's a pump and dump as long as the market will end at a positive movement.
Well I think this year is good not just for bitcoin but for other alts as well  compared to the past years. Now the price reach $9k before this january end, at first I had doubt the price will reach that amount but it still happened.

I dont have high hopes for this year but seeing the market improving is good for us investors.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:40:48 AM

It's awesome to know that btc is already trading far above $9,000 and this could be a sign that the year 2020 would be a better year for cryptocurrency. Several people are of the opinion that the value of Bitcoin and altcoin would increase substantially during the year, I sincerely do wish and hope for same.
it can even touch $10k  before this month end. This year is full of positivity that bitcoin will be like again in 2017 or more better than that year ,whatever happens im all in to bitcoin. Price prediction after halving 21,000

Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:57:17 AM

bitcoin is very impressive, previously the price of bitcoin was very difficult to go up to the price of $ 9k, and even a few days ago, I was not so sure that this month could end at a price of $ 9k. however, today I was quite impressed with the achievement of the price of bitcoin, not only touching the price of $ 9k but almost at the price of $ 9500 within a few days. I'm pretty confident this year bitcoin will be huge.
Coincidentally, a lot of people have the same thoughts as you when they see the price of bitcoin move but too slowly, that makes them believe that bitcoin will take a long time to reach $9k but perhaps we have always underestimated bitcoin, forgetting that it is a character who can create the impossible, Bitcoin's value right now proves us wrong. Even so much wrong when bitcoin is continuing to go up at a very steady pace, many indicators and predict that bitcoin will make a new peak this year before halving begins.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 12:09:31 PM

as we see trend in last 2-3 days, all markets were positive, prices increased from 10%-300% in 48 hours.
Now the trend is going down. what you guys think? January end BTC can touch 9k usd?

Now we should be talking about $10 k Bitcoin is now trading at $9300 level and it's a good way to end the month of January, now that February is  approaching it's going to be another game of speculation and people now are hoping that Bitcoin price will reach $10 k, this is best part of the bull run people are now talking of how high and this is a good topic.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:17:20 PM

it can even touch $10k  before this month end. This year is full of positivity that bitcoin will be like again in 2017 or more better than that year ,whatever happens im all in to bitcoin. Price prediction after halving 21,000
it's still early for Bitcoin to be like 2017, we don't know yet whether Halving will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin or not, if it does have an impact then speculation will fly to a new All Time High might be possible, all will be seen after halving
before halving from now on we have seen the good movements of bitcoin. when the market is increasing and getting stronger I guess after halving the increase in bitcoin can be even higher. Moreover, there is support from other projects that are updating this year. hopefully, this will be the year that everyone looks forward to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: