Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum reach the 1400$ mark this year?  (Read 4048 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:51:10 PM

I believe, like many, that this year will be very good for the crypto world. Assuming that the adoption of cryptocurrencies increases considerably this year, is it possible to see Ethereum surpass the $1400 mark?
absolutely yes as i have been waiting for this so long so having eth 2.0 coming?and bitcoin Halving in May?no doubt that we are heading to another Hype for Ethereum .just keep holding and never tempt to sell your coins as i was waiting for this to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:54:20 PM

Which chart are you looking at right now? I am looking at charts with top coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum gaining prices.
You are literally just looking at top coins, I said cryptocurrency that means crypto in general. Have you seen IEO and other altcoins except Ethereum? They are really doom for now because lack of interests. If you are a true trader, please explore more.

It's because those IEO is simply just like it's predecessors ICO, just another pump and dump investment scheme. But as far as Ethereum, well it did reach their all time high in 2018, and I still think that it can achieved even greater prices in the future.

It's just a matter of time here, maybe 2-3 years from now, we might see it chasing another all time high just like bitcoin. Everything is possible in crypto, for all we know.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 02:58:53 PM

What ethereum should inspire to do this year would be to get the market share from other coins that they used to have, they have lost ICO wars to binance and others with the IEO and all, they lost dapp wars to tron and eos likes, they are even losing the blockchain wars to other coins right now.

Get their build together, make it proof of stake, get a ton of developers build dapps that are fun and help them get there with funding or talent, make sure your blockchain is the best data storage system in the whole world again and you got yourself ethereum at 1400 dollar level value even if not the price which would slowly but surely reach there over time. Increasing the price is easy, a whale can come in and buy billions of ethereum and we are up again, but its not sustainable, we need to increase the value of it.

Where's the whale?

ETH gave the industry a boost, its price is not so important, just for the miners. But they are very interested in an adequate price.

vyactor

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:16:24 PM

Initially, Ethereum is the first and unique smart contract blockchain project, which is the reason it has been the second most popular cyrptocurrency for such a long time. People trust the platform, however they realize that the group is extremely gifted. So, I think that Ethereum will consistently be the main shrewd agreement stage.

However, there is no guarantee, simply because the developers really need to sort out Ethereum’s scalability problems. It’s great that they are working on lots of different ideas, but if they take too long or it’s not successful, then other blockchain could take over. 

Blockchain that can procedure a large number of exchanges every subsequent as of now exist, and others are in the process of getting build.

The cryptocurrency markets are still in their initial days, so there is no assurance what will occur. People talk about future regulation is an issue, yet as I would like to think, this will be something to be thankful for.
neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:08:22 PM

$ 1,400 for ether is a very optimistic scenario this year; I think the real estimate of the Ethereum project is $ 500, and before this level, developers need to do the hard work.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:23:24 PM

I think Ethereum has the biggest opportunities for price increases this year. However, two things must happen. First, the planned hardfork must go as planned and without unpleasant surprises, and secondly, the Bitcoin upward trend must start. If both of these things happen this year it's almost certainly at the end of this year we'll see the price of $1,400 for 1 ETH

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:42:31 PM

$ 1,400 for ether is a very optimistic scenario this year; I think the real estimate of the Ethereum project is $ 500, and before this level, developers need to do the hard work.
ETH is unlikely to reach $1,400 this year, but it is quite real that ETH may rise to $1,400 in the coming years, especially when it is forked.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:18:36 PM

Whether or not et can reach a value of $ 1,400 I think depends on how the BTC price increases because every time the btc goes up, eth will always follow, and most likely this year is a good year where cryptocurrency will be re-calculated.
Are you sure that every time the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of Ethereum also starts to rise? I am pretty much sure, there were cases when the price of ethereum started to drop as soon as the price of bitcoin started to rise. Stop suggesting people random gibberish without any solid fact. You are just putting that poor guy in trouble.
What do you mean by recalculation of crypto currencies?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:58:30 PM

Whether or not et can reach a value of $ 1,400 I think depends on how the BTC price increases because every time the btc goes up, eth will always follow, and most likely this year is a good year where cryptocurrency will be re-calculated.
yes youre right ethereum can only pump its price when bitcoin is on a bullish run. And i think that ethereum wont reach 1000$ again, so 14000$ is impossible to achieve.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:01:47 PM

yes youre right ethereum can only pump its price when bitcoin is on a bullish run. And i think that ethereum wont reach 1000$ again, so 14000$ is impossible to achieve.
Bitcoin will pump and will have a bull run, so its not impossible to see that price in the future.
It's only $1400, if btc would reach an ATH of $50,000, I am sure, ETH price will likely hit that price, I am sure it will happen but not sure when it will happen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:09:18 PM

1400 looks impossible even bitcoin worth more than 5x and the current price of ethereum will be worth around 700. A big demand like what already got by ICO will never be repeated again as the time is going move forward and people have already started to leave the ico. That looks very sad but that's the truth.
I just think if 1400 as impossible rate to be achieved by ethereum this year even if that will be moving to the pos.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:21:23 PM

Everything is possible
the question is what is the probability
right now the probability is kinda low, i'd not expect that
why?
look at the market cap of BTC and the dominance of BTC and altcoins and ask yourself what should be the Marketcap and dominance of Ethereum to make it cost 1400$?
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:53:16 PM

I believe, like many, that this year will be very good for the crypto world. Assuming that the adoption of cryptocurrencies increases considerably this year, is it possible to see Ethereum surpass the $1400 mark?
Well the year is starting and there's many days, week and months to see the price of ethereum in that kind of amount but of course no one can predict every situation especially the price of every coin in the market. Hopefully this year will be great and we see that eth will back in the highest price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:11:39 AM

Market never is aggressive until they actually are, doesn't mean it will never be neither. When ethereum or any other coin goes up, it doesn't give you a signal beforehand and let you know a month ago, it happens suddenly and before you know whats going on the price suddenly reaches a new high. That is why price could still be 1400, if until December there won't be anything major going on and in December 2020 the price is still around 150-200 levels and you come up and ask me if the ethereum price could be 1400 that year I would still say yes, sure it will be less possibility of that happening and I get that but I would still say its "possible".

Now, that we still have 11 month of time left that means 1400 dollars is quite possible and I believe it will happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:54:15 AM

Well the year is starting and there's many days, week and months to see the price of ethereum in that kind of amount but of course no one can predict every situation especially the price of every coin in the market. Hopefully this year will be great and we see that eth will back in the highest price.
I'm not sure the price of Ethereum will return to the highest price, I saw at CMC that the ATH for Ethereum was $ 1,400 of course this is a very high price compared to now, requires 7x the current price. I only dare to say that the price of ETH can reach $500 at the end of this year.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:34:17 PM

I'm not sure the price of Ethereum will return to the highest price, I saw at CMC that the ATH for Ethereum was $ 1,400 of course this is a very high price compared to now, requires 7x the current price. I only dare to say that the price of ETH can reach $500 at the end of this year.
Hitting for another $500 is quite optimistic and quite far from reality. If you could see how ETH moves side by side, ups and downs, and being independent on bitcoin movements you can eventually think that ETH never reaches so high this year. Maybe you could think because of halving but it won't guarantee that it pushes altcoins to soars high, it might be for Bitcoin but not really it affects the entire crypto market IMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 10:49:51 PM

Nothing is impossible and not even in this volatile market. It can surpass it as it has already begun with a good chance to do well this year. I hope most alternative coins that have been sleeping for years will also perform well this year. The outlook sem to be great for the year 2020

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:58:15 PM

For the possibility to return into the higher price and i must say it will always there but no ETA about that as we must surpass the old ATH to make the rate that has already predicted by OP to be reached.
that's really a difficult task to consider anytime the trend of the market can change based on the fundamentals combined with various things.
$1400 is still a sense value to be predicted for ethereum but just try to take a time span for a year that makes such prediction become nonsense as it is still on its low position since 2018.
I may call the rate that you have mentioned in your post as a sense rate to be reached.
I just expect ethereum need to break more resistance before we can know surely about how possible ethereum to reach the higher price again this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:03:20 PM

Ethereum at >$1000 will really change the game for alts and may bring again the days of the ICOs and we should begin to see new lights in the industry. I'm not so concerned about Bitcoin movement right now, as everyone expects it to rally. But for Ethereum, whether or not the POS switch will make an impact on the price remains heavily speculated. So I would truly love to see $1,400 or even higher for the first time.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 01:22:13 AM

maybe yes in this year is the beginning of the beginning of the revival of mass adoption of cryptocurrency and will increase rapidly. I think it is not a figment because this month has already been seen real and we can see it in market conditions at this time.

maybe nothing is impossible in the crypto world because in the near or long it can happen and to be able to surpass the number $ 1,400 I think it's not difficult for Ethereum because this coin has great potential in the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓