Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 SKYBIT - Myanmar's leading blockchain services platform 🚀  (Read 3044 times)
Nvxnn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:40:32 PM

Your Roadmap says that the site will start working fully at the end of 2019. Now February 2020, the trading platform is still being tested
mohadofor

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:55:53 PM

Are you planning to introduce a seller feedback system on the SKYBIT platform?

I think that such an opportunity will be realized on the SKYBIT platform, because the buyer should get all the information about the purchased product

I think that in the future the SKYBIT team will significantly change its platform in order to improve the usability of its platform
Do you think the team will change the interface? Or the ability to track product deliveries via Skybit
zsyhljeknr5187

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:12:32 PM

In this case, you should cooperate not only with the banks of Myanmar, but also have partnerships with banks from offshore zones. Are you negotiating?

Yes, all the info about our negotiations and cooperations will be announced later

What are the key features of your platform from Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.?

We are a bridge between Myanmar and the whole world. We promote and sell services and goods from Myanmar to the world
Are there suppliers who have already signed contracts with you?
Nvxnn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:25:58 PM

Will you add payment of other currencies? In addition to bitcoins
irrapopova

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:41:02 PM

This is great news. I am glad that you have considered adding other cryptocurrencies to pay for goods on your platform
What cryptocurrencies do you use? For example, I believe that ether is faster than bitcoin
zsyhljeknr5187

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:52:48 PM

Will you help to develop the technology in Myanmar?
misptuhelri

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:24:19 AM

Are you planning to introduce a seller feedback system on the SKYBIT platform?

I think that such an opportunity will be realized on the SKYBIT platform, because the buyer should get all the information about the purchased product

I think that in the future the SKYBIT team will significantly change its platform in order to improve the usability of its platform
Do you think the team will change the interface? Or the ability to track product deliveries via Skybit
verwindsefthe

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:38:05 PM

In this case, you should cooperate not only with the banks of Myanmar, but also have partnerships with banks from offshore zones. Are you negotiating?

Yes, all the info about our negotiations and cooperations will be announced later

What are the key features of your platform from Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.?

We are a bridge between Myanmar and the whole world. We promote and sell services and goods from Myanmar to the world
Are there suppliers who have already signed contracts with you?
Yolan66

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:59:26 PM

Do you think the people of Myanmar will use your platform? Now there are very few Internet users there
misptuhelri

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:17:42 PM

When do you plan to add different ways to top up your platform? For example, you can add more currencies, like USDT, XRP, LTC
They don't need it because the main thing for now is to launch a trading platform
lianweiyi99

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:35:00 PM

How much money is monthly invested in charity on you platform?
I think they provide a tax report, and why do you need it?
abhorsen19

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:49:55 PM

Is it difficult to get a license for such a project in Myanmar? This is something new
sh_value

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:08:26 PM

Do you provide discounts on goods for wholesale buyers?
You will find this information on the customs website
Yes, there is. But will there be at least a small article on Skybit about this?
deisyssuiha

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:22:19 PM

Myanmar is like a quiet country for me when it comes to crypto business. If SkyBit will be successful, this will be like a stepping point for more blockchain projects to be introduced in their country. I don't know about their regulations when it comes to crypto. Do they have loose regulations with crypto business or is it easy to put up a crypto-related business in that country? Do you have merchants that are already accepting at least bitcoin as payment method?

The Bank of America Securities report also lists some of the worst investments of the decade. These include kyat - the local currency of Myanmar

Therefore, local residents are always looking for options for a reliable and profitable investment.
What about other countries, will you collaborate with anyone?
They are now focused on Myanmar. They need to show good results there at first
remiswindprep

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:48:48 PM

You have been developing Skybit for a long time. You started in 2015, and already in 2020, is everything going according to plan?
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:46:25 AM

How will they sell products if half of them don't have the Internet?

In 2017 Myanmar has 13 million, so now it might have increased for these 2 years
Yolan66

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:09:13 AM

Will you help to develop the technology in Myanmar?
I think it's important to them. If technology is developed in Myanmar, the Skybit platform will also be affected
maisalroder

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:27:32 AM

Will you add payment of other currencies? In addition to bitcoins
They follow the other way. They will have a currency converter that will allow you to exchange bitcoin for anything else
verwindsefthe

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 01:06:19 PM

Do you want to negotiate wholesale purchases of goods from Myanmar through Skybit?
I think they are already working in this direction. Now they need to configure the platform
opscathexes

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:35:49 PM

Do you plan to receive public investment for the development of the SKYBIT project?

Yes

Is SKYBIT officially registered in Singapore? Do you plan to cooperate only with sellers of goods from Myanmar?

Yes, it was registered in February, 2018
No, we plan to cooperate with sellers of goods from all world.

Has any of your team already worked on blockchain projects? When will the integration of payment in bitcoin on your platform begin?

We are already using blockchain for crypto transactions and goods/services promotions on the platform
It would be great to see how your platform can help Myanmar get better
In any case, if at least a small part of the residents of Myanmar will sell their goods through Skybit it will be useful for the country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: