Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins To take seriously:  (Read 14959 times)
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:40:14 AM

if you look at www.coinmarketcap.com  there are two Bitshares coins in top ten in market cap. Bitshares X and Bitshares PTS

www.bitsharestalk.org

What is the difference between them?

Think of PTS as an investment vehicle.  PTS along with AngelShares AGS solved the problem of how to fairly distribute a new product, aka BitShares BTSX.  Miners with CPU's and GPU's are able to mine PTS where as anyone with $ could simply purchase AngelShares directly.  PTS is a "coin" while AGS is an internal share provided by I3, not liquid.  Anyone who holds PTS or AGS during a snapshot will acquire shares in a new DAC such as people did with BTSX.  2 billion total BTSX shares were divided 50/50 between PTS and AGS holders.

BitShares BTSX is the first main DAC with a vast range of 2.0 technology.  See posts above what makes it so great.
zorco

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:23:23 PM

Transaction time 10 sec it is a different experience then any other coin..... wait BTSX it is not a coin it is a Bank and decentralized exchange !!!  BitAssets just around the corner, bitUSD anyone ?
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

if you look at www.coinmarketcap.com  there are two Bitshares coins in top ten in market cap. Bitshares X and Bitshares PTS

www.bitsharestalk.org

you can aquire your share in future PTS honoring developers. At 8/21/14 two new DACs take there snapshot. So if you want to take your share you have to invest before in PTS, or you can wait after and by in the exchanges. I expect BTER and BTC38 will also really fast include the two new Bitshares Chains. A good startingpoint is maybe the wiki http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Main_Page
CLains

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:17:55 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 09:26:07 AM by CLains

if you look at www.coinmarketcap.com  there are two Bitshares coins in top ten in market cap. Bitshares X and Bitshares PTS

www.bitsharestalk.org

you can aquire your share in future PTS honoring developers. At 8/21/14 two new DACs take there snapshot. So if you want to take your share you have to invest before in PTS, or you can wait after and by in the exchanges. I expect BTER and BTC38 will also really fast include the two new Bitshares Chains. A good startingpoint is maybe the wiki http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Main_Page

This updated snapshot picture is a good illustration. PTS is like a mothercoin that you get new coins for holding.

mbaeichapareiko

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:36:02 AM

ok   any real reason besides the bter hack  why nxt is taking a hit?
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

ok   any real reason besides the bter hack  why nxt is taking a hit?

not in the public. but maybe the thief is already selling?

but at the moment many coins bitcoin as well have a hard time. bitshares X and bitshares PTS not, so i am ok right now, but you don't know what is in the future.
for nxt - maybe it is a good buying opportunity, but maybe it would better to get more bitcoin or bitshares. who knows? i go with my gut feeling.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:27:02 AM

Huntercoin is my #1 pick for possible % gain in a years time.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: