Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: By now, is it worth to invest in major altcoins for the long term?  (Read 1184 times)
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:16:20 PM

I agree with you here, such straregy definitely makes sense. And as for you, are you having many industries you are following?

No, I wouldn't say so. Talking about me, I am big fan of attending different events, especially musical. And thus, I noticed many issues on ticketing market - mostly connected with frauds. And found only one solution that sharply helps with bold tech and blockchain implementation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:17:25 PM

No, I wouldn't say so. Talking about me, I am big fan of attending different events, especially musical. And thus, I noticed many issues on ticketing market - mostly connected with frauds. And found only one solution that sharply helps with bold tech and blockchain implementation

And what are the ones? Can you share? Of course, interested to know about most advanced ones you have in mind
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:23:56 PM

And what are the ones? Can you share? Of course, interested to know about most advanced ones you have in mind

My favorite and most advanced one is called GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. I also recommend you to have a closer look at guys' website, cause there is a lot of info available
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:24:01 PM

I have been hearing that even major altcoins are gradually losing its value.

For long term investment purpose, no more investing in major altcoins recommended?

Btw, has anyone experienced BISPEX exchange known as its insurance funding?

I have not tested the trading platform that you proposed, but I have an interesting opinion about investing in top altcoins. The fact is that when they say that many, if not all altcoins will die, then such people are disingenuous, because with such statements they push the market down to buy the best altcoins down there. At the moment, we see that with each new cycle of development of the crypto market, top altcoins showed new heights. If you want to find out if there will be another new peak, then you should take a chance and wait for this moment.
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:24:12 PM

My favorite and most advanced one is called GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. I also recommend you to have a closer look at guys' website, cause there is a lot of info available

That definitely sounds very attractive, I will have a closer look on my own and get back. Thanks for the recommendation
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:25:14 PM

Long term holding is simply for major altcoins or those altcoins which are having large popularity such as ethereum and ripple. Just observe how these coins' market value behave. The market price as far as my observations, are a bit stagnant at a certain point. Although there are price downfall but in general, prices do play at a certain point.
 The market price of the new ones or those which are included on minor altcoins' market value drops upon being listed on exchanges and that simply proves how popularity affects the market value of a crypto not only altcoin. The prices of these cryptos moves a lot in a downward motion unlike those of the 'big guns' of this industry.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:30:24 PM

Major altcoins are still good to invest, I still recommend to invest in major altcoins for long term because most of the major altcoins has potential to increase more and can survive for long.
That's right, because top altcoins constantly fall in price and then grow in price to incredible heights and most importantly, all these altcoins are constantly expanding their technologies and capabilities and for these reasons we can trust these altcoins and invest in them.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:47:59 PM

Personally, I consider the most profitable investment is large coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and they will always be the most relevant and will make a profit on investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: