Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the right way to teach them?  (Read 649 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

A good idea in my opinion and you are very generous by not taking advantage or the costs of those who will later enter your academy. I am sure you have mastered the blockchain and crypto well enough if you want to provide knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology to those who want to learn. I strongly support your goal, but indeed later on in implementation there might be a few obstacles, but if you have a solid team all problems can be solved.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:54:07 AM

This is a good idea and which I believe will bring more people to get to know about block chain technology and crypto currency in general. All depends on the type of person they are if not I would have  sugect that you direct them to make use of Google search engine for them to get all the information they need to know about block chain technology and crypto currency.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:08:40 AM

A good idea in my opinion and you are very generous by not taking advantage or the costs of those who will later enter your academy. I am sure you have mastered the blockchain and crypto well enough if you want to provide knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology to those who want to learn. I strongly support your goal, but indeed later on in implementation there might be a few obstacles, but if you have a solid team all problems can be solved.
It inspires us to do as well. This is will helps to opened-up their mind and put an end to their doubts and anxiety. Looking forward to their success.
I know it was hard and a lot of obstacles along the way but if we loved what we are doing, we can't feel it.

@OP, I hope you have a solid team and committed to their job. You are trying to build a reputation and please don't use it for any unconditional intention that could ruin it in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:38:36 AM

I think this initiative will be very useful for beginners, especially for people who think that it is dangerous to use cryptocurrency. General information and fixing in practice will help people understand the benefits of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I am sure that many will be grateful to you for this.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 10:47:27 AM

I think this initiative will be very useful for beginners, especially for people who think that it is dangerous to use cryptocurrency. General information and fixing in practice will help people understand the benefits of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I am sure that many will be grateful to you for this.

I do agree, by this way, people can now understand its true purpose. People's mindset might be change ftom bitcoin should be avoided to bitcoin should be use since it is convenient and user friendly.
Deeper understanding will come to new users and they will be in the right path where they will be focusing on learning than earning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 11:18:22 AM

Look brother it is our job to tell them what this thing is, whether to invest or not to do their will
That's quite true. But, almost all these ICO shits have ended up in scams with newbie investors losing all their money. If you are willing to teach them about these scam altcoins or ICO alts, the fellow students would be attracted towards the token's get rich quick strategy and unrealistic schemes.

Blockchain is really bigger than these ICO scam tokens and we should educate newbies about these as well. If you are still willing to educate newbies about ICOs and IEOs in general, you should probably showcase these pump and dump shitcoins in a bad light and never encourage them in getting into these. You people have a really good idea and thought but these shouldn't end up in a wrong way of educating these newbies about shitcoins.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

This is a good idea and which I believe will bring more people to get to know about block chain technology and crypto currency in general. All depends on the type of person they are if not I would have  sugect that you direct them to make use of Google search engine for them to get all the information they need to know about block chain technology and crypto currency.
I think the right way to teach the people in the crypto community is by finding the the right person that can really teach and explain on how cryptocurrency is doing or maybe a good speaker is a must to teach many people and persuade many people to be able for them to get curious on how cryptocurrency will affect their lives and how crypto may change their lives.
The right way to teach people is to find a speaker that is already veteran when it comes to the industry, in which they already know what is the different statistics and techniques on how they will earn money in this field.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:57:29 AM

We all know how worked hard Satoshi Nakamoto made the blockchain, for the ease of all of us, should we not do anything for this?
So the answer is yes, we too should do something.

That's why I and some of my friends have decided that we will. We will build a small academy with only two or three rooms, where we will tell people about blockchain, without any fees.

I want to know this from you, is this a good idea? Please tell me if this is not the right way.

We can only invest two or three months for this Academy.

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
How to buy/sell cryptocurrencies ( Trading).
What is the private Key.
What is the difference between Coins and Tokens.
What is ICO or IEO.

All I can say is Good luck to you and to your team. Satoshi created this revolutionary open source platform for us and that too for free. Now its our job to spread satoshi message of decentralization to those who don't know.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:13:02 PM

All I can say is Good luck to you and to your team. Satoshi created this revolutionary open source platform for us and that too for free. Now its our job to spread satoshi message of decentralization to those who don't know.

Can we just spread how efficient it is in is way?

I mean, there are a lot of good payment methods in their opinion and you might not know that some of those are common to them. Satoshi created something that secludes us to centralization, it is a great way to introduce it to them in a way that we are not forcing it to them but giving them new choices they can use.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:17:41 PM

We all know how worked hard Satoshi Nakamoto made the blockchain, for the ease of all of us, should we not do anything for this?

That's why I and some of my friends have decided that we will. We will build a small academy with only two or three rooms, where we will tell people about blockchain, without any fees.

I want to know this from you, is this a good idea? Please tell me if this is not the right way.

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
What is the private Key.
What is ICO or IEO.

Sound like a complete pacakge to me.  I guess those topic are enough to enable your audience to have a grasp about cryptocurrency and how to buy them to get profit.  One thing to add, you shoul also give them information about possible scam projects and scam company that take advantage of investors through the disguise of being cryptocurrency.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:27:50 PM

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
What is the private Key.
What is ICO or IEO.

And this is a good way to spread satoshi's message or the knowledge he wants to give to every user. The lesson plan is also a good core of knowledge for every students. If this will really happen and will continue, a lot of them might become one of the developers in the near future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:25:38 PM

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
What is the private Key.
What is ICO or IEO.

And this is a good way to spread satoshi's message or the knowledge he wants to give to every user. The lesson plan is also a good core of knowledge for every students. If this will really happen and will continue, a lot of them might become one of the developers in the near future.
Indeed. Making a small academy to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is quiet a good idea, but it could have not give you any benefit if you didn't ask fees from them that they could learn and earn for free, that is why it is still better to add even a low fees for your service.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 01:50:44 PM

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
What is the private Key.
What is ICO or IEO.

That would be a great to be executed because many people are still lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency. The trading skills also are too far for a pro trader and it is good if there is a class session talking about that stuff. However, having a zero fee or charge would be a problem to you to sustain your education in cryptocurrency industry. I think it will be helpful if you can collect in community for atleast small amount of money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:58:55 PM

It's definitely a good idea to make ways just to teach this who want to learn blockchain and crypto. But before starting thing, it's better to plan things first thoroughly like do you see enough potential students in your academy? It's to use all the available space you have for the rooms so it won't be wasted. Look how many possible students you can have once you've started operating your plan with your friends. And are you guys enough to teach everything about cryptocurrency?

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:01:57 PM

I agree,  I will tell you this, what your will going to do will not be easy so please have patience and dont get tired sharing your knowledge and blessings about bitcoin.  It would be a big help to those who doesnt know bitcoin yet.  Hoping it would become successful.

CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:52:49 PM

And much better, they're basically not selling bitcoin's profitability as an asset that causes weak-hearted people to invest in bitcoin. Selling the basics and in-depth knowledge instead of convincing them to invest with how many dollars they can gain from this gets all the people who are here to support bitcoin's journey on surpassing fiat. Which I think is neat and really good.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:06:21 PM

And much better, they're basically not selling bitcoin's profitability as an asset that causes weak-hearted people to invest in bitcoin. Selling the basics and in-depth knowledge instead of convincing them to invest with how many dollars they can gain from this gets all the people who are here to support bitcoin's journey on surpassing fiat. Which I think is neat and really good.
Correct, this initiative will helps a lot especially people who are not really attached or engaged to this industry, giving them the hint and not just the limited to be a  potential  assets but also a  system where it can be used to  integrate with existing system and helps the process.
From the list of your target information it's good enough to give basics and allow people to understand the industry.
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:16:34 PM

When something is provided free of cost it won't be getting much importance as the premium paid courses. Rather than starting the service with few friends, try to find more people who are all interested to learn more about it. As it is entirely new when you start a new course it is difficult. All the above when you don't get back any revenue other than the learning while teaching might make you go for it without much of dedication.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:20:14 PM

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
What is the private Key.
What is ICO or IEO.

I think a Academy is a very good idea to teach people about crypto, using Coinbase their earnprogram works really good and it is very easy.
The only negative thing is that you have to KYC and most people dont just wanna give their information/Passport to a Cryptowebsite.
Often when I try to recruit people for the Coinbase earn program they dont wanna do it and make jokes about that it is just a scam.

I dont understand why they wouldn't do it when they get free Crypto, and they learn about it at the same time for Free!
But that shows it is still hard to get people interested and they often see it as a scam.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

When something is provided free of cost it won't be getting much importance as the premium paid courses. Rather than starting the service with few friends, try to find more people who are all interested to learn more about it. As it is entirely new when you start a new course it is difficult. All the above when you don't get back any revenue other than the learning while teaching might make you go for it without much of dedication.
Teach them the basic of everything, from how to create wallet, what are the different altcoins, what is the differences between them and so on. It could help them to widen their knowledge and at the same time they could avoid those projects that will make them fool and waste their time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: