Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start buying  (Read 988 times)
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:01:44 PM

Start buying the dip guys. Now is the moment ⏱️ to accumulate for BTC halving. Don't miss this low. I got orders from 8,3k to 7,9k. Going lower than that it will be difficult. But who knows. I still have some cash left in case it goes lower. Be greedy when others are fearful. ⚠️

Maybe you will see that I'm new in this forum, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Read the topic I wrote called "Backbone analogy for BTC current & future price movements" where I predicted that this dip would happen.

And of course this is only my personal view. Make your own responsible choices.
Good luck!  Grin
I agree, Bitcoin price for now is low compared to the possible price it might gain in the future. I think this is an opportunity for investors and traders to take risk and bet their money on the currency. Bitcoin in the present is steadily gaining momentum and developing its current value. It is not far from possible for its price to pump and earn a lot if we invest in it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 05:09:52 PM

If we do not take into account all the forecasts regarding the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then each of us knows what the future of Bitcoin is capable of and, therefore, in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is very profitable to invest in Bitcoin.  Of course, the most profitable was investing at the end of 2018, but a good opportunity for investment activity at a particular moment does not always develop.  And many investors who do not have the necessary amount of money invest a small amount of money each month in BTC and, with the help of such a strategy, improve the chances of future results.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:55:04 PM

I do not acquiring bitcoin just because the halving is near, I accumulating nowadays because the market is bull. I'm a trend follower and holding at bullish market is one of the best strategy to use because the market is continuing to increase. There are many strategies that we can use when we are going to buy bitcoin. I often buy bitcoin when its price surpass the resistance because the previous resistance will become support and a new resistance will form and it is a characteristic of a healthy market.
It is just a coincidence that the market being in the (almost) in the bullish as halving had also been coming. However, and it is clearly understand that more investors will come when they saw the market going up rather it going down. This is most likely people would like to seek easy returns rather than of waiting. Even me, I would never put huge amount of money in crypto if knowing that there is no way we could generate money for it.
But this time and moment has come that we are heading to bullish season it is better to anticipate such flows rather than to be left behind.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀