Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized  (Read 1024 times)
lsdc88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:19:08 PM

I think that the team will need to update the site in the near future . At the moment I see little information and I would like to see more news about the team the project and the road map
ensualcago

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:22:35 PM

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice
payspamocmi

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:45:55 PM

still I wonder when the wallet will be launched and I would like to personally test how it will all work now and what other innovations besides speed you are ready to offer
NathanLangworth

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:02:41 PM

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question

I think this will be in demand for both businesses and users and especially since it will be a platform for developing decentralized applications
nikas67

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:05:14 PM

please talk about digital euro - DEURO

I don't really know what you mean . Will it be part of the ecosystem ? And where can I get more information about this?

I also haven't seen any information about this, but now there are also a lot of stable coins already, but nevertheless people are not ready to use this as a means of payment
triganerep

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:25:40 PM

I was just going to buy tokens for me in the near future and I think that it will be most profitable right now .
But I haven't seen any information about the sales rounds yet
nikas67

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:42:24 PM

will it be possible to make anonymous transactions in this wallet ?
roluthefa

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:44:47 PM

now it is really impressive that the team has publications in the top media and this will be most important for me since I can already draw conclusions about the fact that the project will be popular
Nick_sko

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:02:44 PM

Will you have token sales rounds or are you planning to get a listing on exchanges right away ?
how do you plan to develop this project ?
roluthefa

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:14:10 PM

I don't really understand what will happen to the volatility of this token and where can I read more about the economic model of this project ?

I would also be interested to learn more information about this. I mean I would like to know more about the economic model and what you offer for investors
sayjah

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:17:12 PM

I wonder if the team plans to take part in any international events ? For me it would still be as important as possible in the near future

I haven't seen any news about this yet but the project is only at the beginning of its development and I will wait for more announcements about it
payspamocmi

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:30:57 PM

I don't really know what you mean . Will it be part of the ecosystem ? And where can I get more information about this?

I also haven't seen any information about this, but now there are also a lot of stable coins already, but nevertheless people are not ready to use this as a means of payment

I still don't really understand what applications will be built on this blockchain and it's still very important to understand it now
triganerep

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:33:30 PM

now it is really impressive that the team has publications in the top media and this will be most important for me since I can already draw conclusions about the fact that the project will be popular

Yes this is really important and I will follow how the project develops further at least the team offers something interesting from the technical side and it can be really useful for people
NathanLangworth

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:47:31 PM

Will you have token sales rounds or are you planning to get a listing on exchanges right away ?
how do you plan to develop this project ?

I don't really understand when we will be able to see the listing on exchanges . I would also like to see a detailed roadmap for this project
nikas67

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:49:26 PM

Please tell us who you are negotiating with regarding the development of this project ?
I really would like to understand what the team's plans are for 2020
soicoza

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:02:34 PM

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice

Yes it will really have a lot of advantages on the technical side but I wonder if there have been any security audits of this project ?
esinstudda

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:04:29 PM

Please tell us if the team plans to take part in any international conferences ?
for me it would still be very important right now

at the moment there have been no announcements about this and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge
Nick_sko

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:19:12 PM

Yes I would also like to get more information about this and also need to understand when I can download this wallet
raisa71

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:21:11 PM

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question

Let's see how this will develop further and what they offer for investors . It will still be important for me to understand this
sayjah

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:36:10 PM

These will be excellent solutions from the technical side and it is possible that a new payment system can be built on such a blockchain
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: