Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized  (Read 1024 times)
genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:47:48 PM

We are thrilled to share that Genesis has been featured on Yahoo Finance, a leading finance site. Check out https://finance.yahoo.com/news/issues-faced-existing-blockchain-networks-095500257.html to read now!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/issues-faced-existing-blockchain-networks-095500257.html
Pavel_Zhuk90

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:50:49 PM

are there any plans to use these technologies in real life ?
this would still be very important for me and I will continue to monitor how everything works
ruckstyloser

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:54:11 PM

I really like how the team is developing the project and the fact that there is such a huge interest in these technologies already tells me a lot .
I'm waiting for an opportunity to test this for me

as I understand it in the near future it will be possible to test how it will all work and also need to understand when the listing will be made . This is all going to be really important
Romario08

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:16:19 PM

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice

I am just planning to buy tokens for me and I am sure that the prospects for the project will be huge

I have not seen any information regarding what the token sale will be . But I really like what the team will offer .
this will essentially be a new generation of blockchain
alex567alex

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:20:01 PM

The fact that the team has publications in such reputable media is really impressive and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if I have the opportunity

I am really impressed that they have publications in the top media and this will be really important for me because it is clear that the project is popular now and it is just fine
Romario08

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:39:00 PM

I really like how the team is developing the project and the fact that there is such a huge interest in these technologies already tells me a lot .

still impressive is what they offer for us now and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me. Let's see how this all works next and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me
Pavel_Zhuk90

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:54:48 PM

still impressive is what they offer for us now and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me. Let's see how this all works next and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me

I haven't seen any news regarding the sales rounds . But in fact I am interested in investing in this project
alex567alex

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:10:54 PM

How do you plan to create an ETH competitor ?
ignat_bakay

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:14:19 PM

Hello team !
please tell me if you have an account on github ?

will it be possible to start nodes ?
I don't really understand how transactions in this network will be confirmed ....
ruckstyloser

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:27:04 PM

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice

I am just planning to buy tokens for me and I am sure that the prospects for the project will be huge

I have not seen any information regarding what the token sale will be . But I really like what the team will offer .
this will essentially be a new generation of blockchain

This will be a really top project and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me .
at least I like the result the team is showing for us right now
Romario08

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:31:16 PM

now this is a really worthwhile project and I like what the team offers for us from the technical side .
I will continue to monitor how everything works and what the team plans to implement in the near future
Pavel_Zhuk90

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:55:23 PM

after all, when will the wallet be launched and what is the business plan for launching this project ?
for me it would still be very important

I don't really understand what you're talking about or what business you're in .
I haven't even seen any information regarding the team's plans to sell any tokens
ruckstyloser

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:59:35 PM

when do you plan to apply to coinmarketcap ?
this would be very important for the development of the project and for me it is important that it be really popular
Romario08

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:12:47 PM

I still wonder when I can download a wallet for Windows .
a lot will depend on this for us . That is I would like to see a working prototype now
ignat_bakay

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:16:08 PM

at the moment, do you have any offer for investors and do you plan to conduct sales rounds ?

unfortunately, there is no information about this right now .
I would also like to get more technical information about this blockchain
ruckstyloser

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:29:11 PM

The fact that they have publications in top media tells me that the project will be implemented in the near future and that the interest of the community will be huge .
I will wait for more announcements from the team
RobinFunk

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:50:42 PM

Yes I would like to understand that everything will be as transparent as possible and I would also like to understand how smart contracts will work
bamblbi66

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:04:02 PM

Is the project presented on any ratings such as ICO bench ?
you can give me a few links so I can get more information
bamblbi66

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:44:06 PM

The fact that the team has publications in such reputable media is really impressive and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if I have the opportunity

I am really impressed that they have publications in the top media and this will be really important for me because it is clear that the project is popular now and it is just fine

In any case there will be demand for such technologies as in fact at the moment no one offers such solutions which means that the project in fact will not have competitors
freesewaden

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:53:52 PM

In any case there will be demand for such technologies as in fact at the moment no one offers such solutions which means that the project in fact will not have competitors

I like the project from the technical side and in fact no one has suggested this before . But you will need to understand what they offer for investors )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: