Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most popular cryptocurrencies for investors?  (Read 1682 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:33:19 AM

in the crypto problem, of course, there is no crypto better than bitcoin, so the popularity issue is bitcoin being number 1. However, some people may have altcoins, but that is the top altcoin like ethereum, BNB, XRP, BCH, and others. but, in my opinion, the best is bitcoin, that is my priority.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:21:40 AM

in the crypto problem, of course, there is no crypto better than bitcoin, so the popularity issue is bitcoin being number 1. However, some people may have altcoins, but that is the top altcoin like ethereum, BNB, XRP, BCH, and others. but, in my opinion, the best is bitcoin, that is my priority.
Indeed. Bitcoin is really the most popular and the top cryptocurrency in the market because of its great innovation and development. But there are still people who split their funds in altcoins like ETH, BNB, BCH, XRP, LTC and so on because they put a trust on these coins that it will give then profit same as bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:35:40 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for investors, but now, they open their eyes to search for the other coins besides bitcoin. They see that the altcoin has a good opportunity to be the next potential coin, so they don't just select bitcoin to invests. The investors know the history of the cryptocurrencies before, and they saw that in 2017-2018, bitcoin, and altcoin could increase together. Many of them are miss that chance because they are the focus on the ICO project. But still, many of them choose bitcoin as the first coins for the investment so far because they believe that bitcoin will give them a big profit in the future.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:10:23 PM

Do not take any one's advice on one or more specific crypto's. Always Do your own research and make your own conclusion, and as always, do not invest more into crypto than you are willing to totally write off. Then, should you decide to invest, be prepared for wild price swings both to the upside and downside, and be prepared to wait several years for good returns. Finally, understand the importance of holding your own private keys inside a hardware wallet such as a Ledger or Trezor.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:14:22 PM

Most people will say bitcoin and that's true because people more familiar about bitcoin than other coins. This time people still use " split " method as their safety, bitcoin will combine with ethereum, XRP and EOS. I think we should see that bitcoin popularity not helping again, many new coins will comes up from country and back up by their banks. Before too late I think we should find alternative out side bitcoin market and I believe investor already did that. Forex is their alternative and bitcoin can't fight in that area.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:17:45 PM

I think it would be different depends on the era of what is hype on the current situation, back in 2017 many investors are investing on lending programs and it last until 2018 and everybody get rekt because of masssive scams, and last year was IEO on hype and this year we'll see what is coming to hype for investors

Of course yes, it could be different also by evaluating different samples. Everything could change by time and the result might be different. This one is a OP's company perspective, and nothing's wrong with it. The point is to deliver the result, and if you do the same research you can use the result to follow the market mood, whales activity, and take opportunity from it.

The question to your perspective, have you done your research using credible method? Or you have just seen prices growth and hype in the market or coinmarketcap then simply say it is lending?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:21:13 PM

Usually people think that the traders prefer going for small cap as they can provide better profits. But unlike that usually the traders go for the most traded currency for the liquidity and comparatively more certainty.
I know a few experienced traders who always have half of the portfolio of btc. They do trade small caps but only when either the market is doing good or they have found out some recent news or update.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:25:18 PM

because investors often do holding for long-term. the most popular cryptocurrencies for investors I think for sure Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins are undeniably the popularity in the eyes of investors, the reason is that the two coins are the most talked about in various threads in this forum, that's why I can conclude like that. in addition there is also altcoin which is in the top 10 is also popular, becoming the choice of investors besides btc and eth.
if for traders, all coins I think are popular as long as they can make a profit short time (no need to wait weeks/months for profit).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:43:16 PM

Undoubtedly the leading altcoins in this market, I believe that all the investors here will know the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap, and they will definitely invest a lot in it instead of looking for altcoins at the bottom to invest.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:58:44 PM

I'd love for you to give it a read and let me know if you were surprised by any of the assets that were popular.

I can't wait to discuss!

I wonder, where did you get the data?

Is this from your users' portofolio or you took portofolio somewhere then evaluated them?
The popular assets that are being used for most of the matters include bitcoins on the top of the list. Bitcoins and other currencies including altcoins are being used more regularly because they belong to the digital world and the economy of today’s world is based entirely on the online systems. These form of assets are anonymous and are more easy to be used in terms of privacy.
Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:13:13 PM

Some of investors now are basing on coinmarketcap, so basically, kost in top list are popular to them and they will invest it no matter what. but in my case I still use ethereum as popular for all if we are basing in investors choices because a lot of knowledgeable investors are know ethereum and invest it with their own, unlike other new investors they invest for bitcoin only because bitcoin have huge price and not basing on what they actually learn from this currency.

Watch out for this SPACE!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:17:50 PM

Hi Everyone!

I was recently asked the question "what are the most popular cryptocurrencies for investors?" This led me to take some time to investigate what assets were the most popular on our portfolio management application. After evaluating tens of thousands of portfolios, we published this brief study.

The Cryptocurrencies People are Actually Holding

I'd love for you to give it a read and let me know if you were surprised by any of the assets that were popular.

I can't wait to discuss!
Of course! Bitcoin all the way and majority of people here would say the same thing when it comes to popularity and somewhat does really have the potential to last up on future years to come yet
its mainly being supported by big community.I havent read up on whats written on the article but basing on what you had mentioned about portfolio management application and the results of it?
It isnt surprising yet anyone can hold up coins according to their likes but theres one thing in common for sure.

Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:03:39 PM

Some of investors now are basing on coinmarketcap, so basically, kost in top list are popular to them and they will invest it no matter what. but in my case I still use ethereum as popular for all if we are basing in investors choices because a lot of knowledgeable investors are know ethereum and invest it with their own, unlike other new investors they invest for bitcoin only because bitcoin have huge price and not basing on what they actually learn from this currency.
it all depends on the people who invest, maybe what you say is your opinion but for me a good investment must be based on market action. if you look at the usefulness of ethereum it is quite good, but in the market action so far the price is still stuck in the range like that's all.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:35:46 PM

Obviously, It can be found in the top 10-20 coin/tokens in the coinmarketcap. I didn't click your link for it may direct me to another advertising page.
These coins made it to the top ranked cryptocurrency because they are obviously popular and 90% of this coins can be found in majority of the investors porfolio.
Of course, not everyone who has a high risk tolerance to put a bulk investment in an uncertain coin mostly belonged to the top 100 and beyond.
yeah i am also not a fan of Click bait so i prefer not to click every links specially when there is no serious matter around the the post and just sharing of thoughts.but like what you said it is listed in the top currencies in CMC so there is no further conversation about that.
i use bitcoin and all my crypto friends use bitcoin so if you talk here in Bitcointalk forum surely the answer is Bitcoin as is.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:37:17 PM

I think it's a stupid question, it's clear that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and cannot be compared to other cryptocurrency. As many speculations people say that all crypto prices depend on the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin, this concludes that bitcoin is the heart of other crypto. It is certain that bitcoin is very suitable to be invested and held in the long run.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:08:51 PM

Well, there are two types of cryptocurrencies that investors held by hand. In the right hand which intended for long term holding, the majority of that is holding Bitcoin and the other left hand that is altcoins that hold for a short term purpose and probably riding the movement of whales or even hype projects and sell it quickly when it will showing in the market price go down.

Indeed, we can't deny the fact that all of those coins are found on the top 20 CMC. And obviously Bitcoin has a massive adoption compared to altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:38:09 PM

Personally I hold mostly Bitcoin but also have some Ethereum and a couple of projects that I believe have really good potential: MANA and IOTA.  I think this year will be big for both of those as they develop their projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
MancyZz

Activity: 728

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:39:12 PM

Hi Everyone!

I was recently asked the question "what are the most popular cryptocurrencies for investors?" This led me to take some time to investigate what assets were the most popular on our portfolio management application. After evaluating tens of thousands of portfolios, we published this brief study.

The Cryptocurrencies People are Actually Holding

I can't wait to discuss!
Of course the most favorit crypto for investor is bitcoin but for the last few years bitcoin price too much expensive so ethereum will be choice of the most popular crypto for investor. ethereum has potential for future and still cheap price its make investor can buy so much and tak profit so much when rise price.. i think both are the most popular crypto for investor

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Visbay

Activity: 1236

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:32:34 AM

Undoubtedly the leading altcoins in this market, I believe that all the investors here will know the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap, and they will definitely invest a lot in it instead of looking for altcoins at the bottom to invest.
Yes, there are so many coins that we can use to invest our money but better choose only well known and trustworthy coins that's bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most famous altcoins to invest our money and it is having the potential to rise and give profit to the investor .  For me, the only bitcoin is the best coin but people say we can invest with contributions of bitcoin and ETH.
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:39:35 AM

Yes, there are so many coins that we can use to invest our money but better choose only well known and trustworthy coins that's bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most famous altcoins to invest our money and it is having the potential to rise and give profit to the investor .  For me, the only bitcoin is the best coin but people say we can invest with contributions of bitcoin and ETH.
indeed many cryptocurrency can be chosen by various investors but I am sure they prefer coins that are very suitable for long-term investment or at least have the potential to be up and very expensive, one of which is bitcoin, I'm sure many investors will invest in bitcoin because in my opinion in bitcoin you can get a lot of profit because every year the price goes up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄