Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Chain or Binance DEX hype is gone!  (Read 1620 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 11:28:09 AM

Not only smart contract they enable #BNB Staking too, Perhaps this coin can compete with ETH now on having a smart contract feature. We can't deny that ETH has many users and Binance chain has only few tokens but most of them are decent projects only a few were sh*tcoin/tokens. Recently they have burn more than 3 million supply amounting more or less $52M I guess BNB is back we will see in the coming days what will be the outcome of this recent news.

they are trying to bring back the hype, but last hype did not brought any product that is good enough to steam the pump long, so i am not sure that this time will be different, but it is good to have competition on the market, it will push ETH, but also EOS and TRX to speed up their development as well, and provide new and better solutions on the market, so way to go, Binance push the competition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:49:36 AM

Not only smart contract they enable #BNB Staking too, Perhaps this coin can compete with ETH now on having a smart contract feature. We can't deny that ETH has many users and Binance chain has only few tokens but most of them are decent projects only a few were sh*tcoin/tokens.
I like to agree with that, ETH platform users mostly are scams, few of them are only successful but they eventually left the platform and create their own.
Don't know what Vitalik is thinking now, hopefully he will surprise us, as it seems only BNB are performing now among the top class assets.

Recently they have burn more than 3 million supply amounting more or less $52M I guess BNB is back we will see in the coming days what will be the outcome of this recent news.
That's a another great strategy of increasing the price, and in the long run, it's expected that BNB will get more adoption while its supply decreases.
we know already what will be the result.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:26:18 PM

Not only smart contract they enable #BNB Staking too, Perhaps this coin can compete with ETH now on having a smart contract feature. We can't deny that ETH has many users and Binance chain has only few tokens but most of them are decent projects only a few were sh*tcoin/tokens. Recently they have burn more than 3 million supply amounting more or less $52M I guess BNB is back we will see in the coming days what will be the outcome of this recent news.

they are trying to bring back the hype, but last hype did not brought any product that is good enough to steam the pump long, so i am not sure that this time will be different, but it is good to have competition on the market, it will push ETH, but also EOS and TRX to speed up their development as well, and provide new and better solutions on the market, so way to go, Binance push the competition

Yes, Binance is doing very well from the second month of this year! Nowadays Binance updates every development in their twitter handle! It's like Binance developing their ecosystem every day and everything is open for the community! WazirX IEO helped a lot to Binance to bring back some strong hype and they choose another great project Cartesi for Launchpad! So, this will boost the Binance reputation once again!

But, I think Binance should focus on their Binance Dex, still, the DEX volume is very low, no new coins are coming into Binance chain, so, Binance should do something now to bring back DEX's old days!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Balili

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:21:16 PM

Its true that the hype of binance chain and dex right now is gone but the real thing is they focus on fiat gateway right now. And there are still quality projects migrating to binance chain. Binance really becomes an amazing ecosystem that have so many usecases in different variety. Launchpad hype is still on play, as long as they gain profit from it.

Yes that hype came and went off and not much people are still remembering that. You just nailed the point, they are busy on fiat exchange which is so perfect and peaceful. That joy when your local currency drops in your bank account from Binance is awesome. Binance is really king of Exchanges in and outside the earth
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:28:05 PM

I think what makes the hype to die down after their launch is the loss of interest in ICO, how many ICOs are we having per months now, then in 2017/2018 we use to have 20 or more ICOs per month. I just believe the loss on investors in ICO makes it seems like there is no interest in their chain.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:36:22 PM

I think what makes the hype to die down after their launch is the loss of interest in ICO, how many ICOs are we having per months now, then in 2017/2018 we use to have 20 or more ICOs per month. I just believe the loss on investors in ICO makes it seems like there is no interest in their chain.
Over the past year, I have not seen people who bought coins before IEO on the Binance and did not earn on these coins. as a rule, the Binance making partnerships with good projects and these projects grow in price after the listing.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:45:37 PM

Binance Chain Releases White Paper for a Smart Contract-Enabled Blockchain

Binance Chain is launching a second, smart contract-enabled chain that will use Ethereum’s Virtual Machine to let its developers build decentralized apps.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-chain-releases-white-paper-for-a-smart-contract-enabled-blockchain

Read this on my feed today. ITs another hype for BNB which can again win the trust of many investors. They are really winning this game especially now that they have bought a lot of crypto projects that can affect prices from media channels to project developments, BNB is set to step on the moon but its also killing some other coins.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:01:03 PM

Binance Chain Releases White Paper for a Smart Contract-Enabled Blockchain

Binance Chain is launching a second, smart contract-enabled chain that will use Ethereum’s Virtual Machine to let its developers build decentralized apps.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-chain-releases-white-paper-for-a-smart-contract-enabled-blockchain

Read this on my feed today. ITs another hype for BNB which can again win the trust of many investors. They are really winning this game especially now that they have bought a lot of crypto projects that can affect prices from media channels to project developments, BNB is set to step on the moon but its also killing some other coins.
That's how CZ formed it's way to much bigger and stronger business, as we knew that he just acquired CMC and with new offers this business will continue to grow. There's no question with how people will begin to support this project and how developers and investors will follow and use this chain as binance itself can help them to materialized and bring support to each project that will use this system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:31:01 PM

The hype is gone, okay, but Binance DEX still doing better. If you follow the Binance DEX Twitter handle, you will realize there are many developments happening behind the scene! The hype is for a limited time, quality is for a long time! Binance chain is not the best, I can't say that, but if you make a list of top 3 chains, then I think Binance chain will be there!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit