Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin's Price Jump?  (Read 914 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:43:25 PM

If the price of the Altcoin goes up, then the Bitcoin value will go up. The reason is that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Altcoin goes up as well.
If people start buying Altcoin more than today, the price of Bitcoin will go up as well.
If the price of Bitcoin goes up by 2021, it will be a record.
Am I right?

we made a record also in 2017 halving.when we reached more than $19,000 value and make a history of almost a Billion in Market Capitalization.

i dont want to give false statement but i think we are hitting a record again this year.hope that i am not wrong in this one as i am also looking for High profit this year and after.
You mean BTC will be more than $ 19k this year? Market movements do look positive for your estimates. but to achieve that, of course, it's not just halving that needs to happen in the market. the good news is that many projects will also be updating this year. it looks like your guess could happen.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:48:36 PM

Alts will definitely go up, it's just not known yet when it will happen, now alts will go up a little bit, but sooner or later the price spike will happen.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:40:57 PM

There's a good chance that the value of altcoin would increase in a greater proportion during the year. This is basically as a result of the line up of events which are expected to be held this year. The bitcoin halving event is expected to be instrumental to an increase in the value of Bitcoin.
Everyone is waiting for that to happen and the likelihood of Bitcoin's price rise will be very high so this is a good time for you to consider investing more. Personally, I have spent more than half of my assets investing in this coin and will undoubtedly invest more if Bitcoin tends to rise. Of course, I always choose the right time to invest because it is the time to make the best profit.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:52:56 PM

Alts will definitely go up, it's just not known yet when it will happen, now alts will go up a little bit, but sooner or later the price spike will happen.
we were waiting for that time and now the market is showing a pretty good situation. we can only pray that the market situation will get stronger. at least survive in the current conditions and will immediately prepare the pump after halving bitcoin.
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:16:13 PM

I think you're not right. you can see when bitcoin was down, Then all altcoins  condition was bad. But now bitcoin goes to rises and all altcoins goes up. Therefore, all markets depend on Bitcoin.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:37:43 PM

I think price will jump on some altcoins cause bitcoin is starting to move upward, this is what they call the start of bull run and we will expect that if bitcoin goes up altcoins will follow.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:19:48 AM

The price of bitcoin and altcoins do not really tied as much as it used to be, I mean yeah there is some connection but nowadays it could do anything; it could be bitcoin going up and altcoin going down, it could be bitcoin and altcoin going up, it could be bitcoin and altcoin going down or bitcoin going down and altcoin going up, all of those could be happening at anytime and I wouldn't be shocked, and ALL of that has happened before so we can't really say that its connected anymore, anything could happen.

Altcoins as a whole jumping up is not really as common as you might imagine, the top 10 and top 20 does go up together usually but check out the market in general and usually the market as a whole is very rare, happens like once or twice a year, so if it happens you have to take advantage of it, if you didn't then go in too late.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:30:33 AM

I really do wish that the price of altcoin experience a huge boost this year. The issue with altcoin is that it takes a good project to have a good price. Most altcoin in the industry are sheet coin and may not have any substantial increase in value without been used for pump and dump scheme.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:55:40 AM

I really do wish that the price of altcoin experience a huge boost this year.
Who does not wish to see a boost of price this year? we all do wish to finally see a huge recovery and a bull run.

The issue with altcoin is that it takes a good project to have a good price.
Not only that, the timing is also important, sometimes the market is bearish, so we have to bear with it stay patient.

Most altcoin in the industry are sheet coin and may not have any substantial increase in value without been used for pump and dump scheme.
You mean, SHIT?lol... well, the reality as they say is 90% of altcoins are scam, so I can feel your frustration.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 10:26:51 AM

If the price of the Altcoin goes up, then the Bitcoin value will go up. The reason is that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Altcoin goes up as well.
If people start buying Altcoin more than today, the price of Bitcoin will go up as well.
Am I right?

You are definitely right, so much is depends on the price of Bitcoin although there are instances where the price of altcoins are moving fast than Bitcoin, but when it comes to stability of the price nothing beats Bitcoin, this is the only best performing stocks in the world even beating gold or any stock in the market.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:40:13 AM

Am I right?

You are definitely right, so much is depends on the price of Bitcoin although there are instances where the price of altcoins are moving fast than Bitcoin, but when it comes to stability of the price nothing beats Bitcoin, this is the only best performing stocks in the world even beating gold or any stock in the market.
Yeah right because  bitcoin is just a single currency on top that was being compared always by many currencies so the thing is?each movement is being criticized and far from what is really happening
neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:02:49 PM

Am I right?

You are only partially correct, for example, you draw a straight line from Bitcoin to altcoins - this is a curve line, i.e. the function of the growth of altcoins from the price of BTC is not linear. Look at the Bitcoin and Litecoin chart and see this.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:04:01 PM

I really do wish that the price of altcoin experience a huge boost this year. The issue with altcoin is that it takes a good project to have a good price. Most altcoin in the industry are sheet coin and may not have any substantial increase in value without been used for pump and dump scheme.
Altcoins that has real uses and can solve problem will likely to increase in price because its not base on a pump and dump scheme but due to people who support it and thats how it should be. Dont expect a shitcoins to give you profit or can recover back after reaching the bottom because if the coins has no use then there's no reason for it to gain value since it is only made for temporary profit of the dev and early investors who dump it.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:05:08 PM

Am I right?

Indeed, we all know can notice that thing, when bitcoin price rises up, then any other altcoin follows, when bitcoin price pumps up the market is getting well also. But in terms of stability, I think cryptocurrency doesn't have that kind of thing because we all know that crypto are volatile in terms of value, it is changing time by time when there's transaction happening all around the world. We should wait for the bull run to happen, I feel this year will be a good time for us and I am hoping that we can experience again the goodness of every altcoin when the price of bitcoin kicks.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 08:08:07 PM

In my opinion, only insignificant price fluctuations for altcoins and Bitcoin can have a certain pattern, because traders always use such a strategy, when the bulk of the assets are contained in Bitcoin and Ethereum, and if there is a good time to buy altcoin, then bitcoin is sold, and altcoin is bought.  But globally, this situation looks different, because only the most popular altcoin will be able to increase its value in the future.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:42:12 PM

Am I right?

Do you have any idea what you are saying? Or is it just me who can't understand what you are trying to say. If you are talking about the price of altcoin rising in the future or not, then nobody knows the answer. You can't predict the future. Even if you could, you would end up altering the future based on the information you have, thus causing the future event you predicted not to happen.
Price of altcoins are more volatile. In most of the case, if the price of bitcoin starts to rise, most of the other altcoins starts to go down due to people selling off their altcoin to invest on bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 02:59:49 AM

Am I right?

Yes, and that is a matter of course.  When a new money flows into the market, all coins grow sharply.  But the important thing is that it depends on the different types of alts.  In my opinion, this is a year for mineable coins, it seems that these alts have been growing strongly in the last 4 weeks.  LTC is the most outstanding because the halving has taken place, coming will be Zcash, BCH, BSV.  I think this is the season for top alts, not all altcoins.  so my advice for an optimized profitable portfolio is top alts and bitcoin.  Choose wisely to have a glorious year, we will get back what was lost in 2018.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████