Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hydro Labs Partners with Republic to Expand DeFi Globally in 2020  (Read 700 times)
opscathexes

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:08:29 PM

I don't really understand what other services besides decentralized storage you plan to provide for us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MSW888

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:30:03 PM

I wonder what are the plans for further development and what is waiting for us this year .
this will still be very important to understand for me
choxoctagon

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:11:31 PM

I read about the project and am really impressed with the solutions you offer and what you were able to do with limited funding .
I will continue to follow the news

Yes it will be a really great and popular business and I like the results the team has shown and I think we are waiting for a huge growth
freesewaden

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:29:26 PM

what are your plans for 2020? Where can I see more information about this ?
do you have a road map ?

as I understand this year we are waiting for a lot of interesting events and I will continue to monitor this project and how it will be implemented in the future
LuongThienNgon171

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:32:03 PM

I don't really understand what other services besides decentralized storage you plan to provide for us

let's see how the project will develop further and I'm also interested in what they offer for investors .
it will be very important for me to understand all this . in any case I am ready to buy tokens for me now
sixthwinsnixta

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:08:21 PM

as I understand it, this year we are waiting for a lot of changes and soon we will see the full growth of this project . At least the prospects are huge

Yes now it will be just a huge prospect and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if there is such an opportunity and I would like to understand when the team will have a listing on exchanges

let's see how the project will develop further but in fact the team has done a great job !
I will continue to monitor how everything works

Yes, the team has now shown a good result of work and I think that they have received such support and such strong partners. As I understand it everything will be launched in the near future
quiriawesphi

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:33:13 PM

I'm wondering when the decentralized storage will be launched and whether there are working prototypes at the moment ?

I would also like to use this for me and understand what the speed will be and what the cost of such services will be

I also wonder what the cost of these tokens will be and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future if there is such an opportunity .
and you need to understand how the team sees the listing
kelvil1223

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:53:51 PM

good luck to the team ! I am sure that the interest in your project will be huge and you will have a lot of partners

Indeed, there will be a lot of partners and I am glad that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future !
if the team plans to conduct sales rounds
fehu20

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:21:34 PM

I read about the project and am really impressed with the solutions you offer and what you were able to do with limited funding .

Yes it will be a really great and popular business and I like the results the team has shown and I think we are waiting for a huge growth

we will see what happens next but in fact this partnership will allow us to develop very quickly and it will be just fine
tioringrazon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:44:32 PM

please tell us what you want to implement in 2020 ?
I really would like to understand how this will work and develop
fehu20

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:14:07 PM

see the information on the site but as I understand it, everything will be launched this year and it will be just fine .
I will continue to follow the news and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:27:23 PM

at least they are building a real business and I understand that such products will be in real demand among people which means I can be sure that the project will be claimed
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:54:41 PM

I wonder if you will have any sales rounds or any other ways to generate revenue .
this is still interesting for me

now at least you will need to monitor the project and when it will be implemented .
it will still be a huge prospect
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:07:40 PM

good luck to the team ! I am sure that the interest in your project will be huge and you will have a lot of partners

Yes now I really like how this project is developing and the team has done a great job and it is quite natural that they were able to get such a huge support
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:21:01 PM

Yes, there will be a lot of partners and I think that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
but now the prospects will be huge
fehu20

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:47:53 PM

But at the very least I would be interested to see how these products will work and understand how quickly the project can scale around the world
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:13:54 AM

I advise you to look at the information on the site and also follow their Twitter
mithightheli

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:28:33 AM

I wonder what are the plans for further development and what is waiting for us this year .
this will still be very important to understand for me

Yes it will all be really cool and I am sure that I will be able to support the project in the near future .
at least it will all be just fine
fehu20

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:55:34 AM

what events and blockchain conferences does the team plan to participate in ?
it would be really important for me to understand this right now
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:22:38 AM

I'm wondering when the decentralized storage will be launched and whether there are working prototypes at the moment ?

I would also like to use this for me and understand what the speed will be and what the cost of such services will be

I also wonder what the cost of these tokens will be and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future if there is such an opportunity .
and you need to understand how the team sees the listing

just keep an eye on their social networks in order to understand how quickly to develop this project .
I like the fact that they do a really useful thing for people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: