Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hydro Labs Partners with Republic to Expand DeFi Globally in 2020  (Read 700 times)
mithightheli

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:27:02 AM

now I plan to buy some tokens for me and will continue to monitor how the project is developing and what are the prospects for this momnet
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fehu20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:57:27 AM

what are the plans for this year and what does the team plan to implement for us
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:10:57 AM

please tell us what you want to implement in 2020 ?
I really would like to understand how this will work and develop

see the information on the site but as I understand it, everything will be launched this year and it will be just fine .
I will continue to follow the news and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me

at the moment I have not seen such information and I wonder if the project has been added to the coinmarketcap ?

can you check through the search I don't understand what the problem is ?)

in fact there are no problems bro) Thanks to the partners that the project has now the expansion will be global
in any case I would be happy to use the services that the team offers for us
it would still be very important to me
mithightheli

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:26:55 AM

after all you will need to understand what events the team plans to participate in in the near future
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:51:37 AM

I'm just continuing to monitor how the team is developing the project and I'm wondering when I can use decentralized storage for me
cafuturga

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:02:57 AM

please tell us what you want to implement in 2020 ?
I really would like to understand how this will work and develop

I advise you to look at the information on the site and also follow their Twitter

I constantly follow the competitions and I am sure that in the future there will be a huge prospect right now .
This will be just fine for the long term
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:12:11 AM

this is a really worthwhile project and I think I can buy these tokens but I need to understand when all the services will be launched

Yes I would also like to understand when the project will be fully implemented and this is also really important for me

at least the team is doing something really useful and it will be interesting for me .
I will continue to follow the news and will soon be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
freepadesed

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:12:32 PM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services. This partnership will be key in furthering adoption of DeFi services in 2020 through Hydro Labs products - Hydro Pay, Hydro Vault, and Hydro Drive. Republic will also assist the team with enterprise partnerships and fundraising using their global network, as well as rolling out go-to-market strategies.

Republic is part of the AngelList family of startup platforms, together with Product Hunt and CoinList, one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world. Republic's crypto division is backed by Binance Labs and NEO which led a $12 million raise for them last year. Since their launch, Republic has raised over $200 million for start-ups that passed their due diligence process.

The Hydro Pay, Vault, and Drive ecosystem will allow Hydro Labs to offer a full suite of DeFi services to any user, merchant, financial institution or government anywhere in the world. These products will allow for blockchain secured payments, remittances, lending/borrowing, savings, KYC/AML, and identity management benefiting both the banked and the unbanked.

As a small, decentralized, company working with an extremely tight budget, we are proud of what we have achieved and what we have built. We do, however, have to take the next step to realize our full potential in this growing market and to achieve our mission of building a sustainable entity that builds on Hydro protocols. With the consulting, technical, legal and marketing expertise of the Republic team behind us, we believe we can do just that.

We look forward to working closely with Republic over the coming months.

Contact and Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hydro_Labs
Telegram: https://t.me/HydroLabsNews
If you want to chat you can also find the team hanging out in the Project Hydro channels;

Telegram: https://t.me/projecthydro
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/projecthydro
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/UTQQ54P

I have read a lot about this partnership and it will really help the project to develop. I will continue to follow the news from the team but I must say that they are doing a really useful job
fehu20

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:25:38 PM

please tell us at what stage of development the platform is now and where you can see the road map for this year ?

follow the news on social networks and I am sure that the project will be implemented and launched in full in the near future
cafuturga

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:37:13 PM

as I understand it there are a lot of interesting contests being held on Twitter right now and you can use this opportunity to get an award
freepadesed

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:48:11 PM

have your team conducted sales rounds before, or how did you raise money to develop the project ? I really would like to understand this now

the team has received a lot of funding and it will be just fine as a very useful project will be able to develop further and this will all be really important for me
fehu20

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:58:49 PM

It looks like there are a lot of changes waiting for us this year and I'm impressed with the team's performance . I think with such partners we will be able to see a flight to the moon this year

I really like what the team is showing right now and I'm sure I'll be able to buy coins for me soon .
at least the prospects are huge
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:10:49 PM

now the team has shown that everything works just fine and I think that in the future we will have something really worthwhile .
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:22:06 PM

does the team plan to conduct any webinars for the community and I would be interested to know their vision on this issue .
now I am sure that the prospects will be huge
mithightheli

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:33:05 PM

in what country is your project registered as a legal entity and what licenses it currently has ?
me still it is important to understand that everything is as legal as possible now
guylerchaza

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:12:48 AM

does the team plan to conduct any webinars for the community and I would be interested to know their vision on this issue .
now I am sure that the prospects will be huge

let's see how the project will develop further and what the team can do for us .
now I really like how it all works and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
liemitorce

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:31:48 AM

in what country is your project registered as a legal entity and what licenses it currently has ?
me still it is important to understand that everything is as legal as possible now

look at the site for information about this and I am sure that all this will be really in demand right now
bryansotochile

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:45:43 AM

I follow the project and I am really impressed with what they were able to achieve this year .
it will be just fine after all

Thanks to such partners, the company will be able to implement a lot and I am sure that the demand will be huge and it will be just fine .
I will continue to monitor the work of the project
lesyakot3

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:58:28 AM

as I understand it there are a lot of interesting contests being held on Twitter right now and you can use this opportunity to get an award

Twitter regularly hosts a lot of contests from this project and then follow the news to draw conclusions
guylerchaza

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:24:19 AM

what are the plans for further development and I would also like to understand what is waiting for us this year.
this is going to be really important to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: