Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corona virus & bitcoin market  (Read 851 times)
techptcl786 (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:32:13 AM

What does corona virus have to do with bullish bitcoin ?? any effects

NNNNNNNAeem Akhtar
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:37:38 AM

I don't see anything that can connect the corona virus with the bullish trend, things are expected to happen, we are coming in the halving remember, I guess any news around the world can be connected to the market condition, so speculators will say they are buying Bitcoin and other coins because they are moving out of China

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:40:46 AM

Corona virus caused the activities of the Chinese community to be a little stopped and the workers also did not work as usual and more rested, and that I don't think will have much effect on bitcoin even though the effect will still be on a small scale.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:16:07 AM

Probably none. Bitcoin is traded highly across different exchange and that is a good sign of recovering on a bearish market. But this news about corona hasn't something to do with the bullish effect. I hate Chinese for covering up this virus for a long time ago and now its getting worse as outbreak in neighboring countries are now increasing.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:23:10 AM

It won't have much impact on bitcoin because this case is still stuck in some countries and I hope this virus will not spread throughout the world
if that happens I'm sure not only bitcoin will collapse even trade of all countries will be in trouble

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:24:51 AM

Until it got out of hand. Until the number of deaths rises to ten thousand, I think nothing will change. But then, maybe something will change due to global panic. But I can’t even assume there will be a rise or fall, or maybe everything will remain as it is. But for now, it’s just as if the price does not depend on it.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:04:28 AM

Corona virus with bitcoin increase activities I don't think it has anything to do, but because the Corona virus originated in China, maybe some Chinese people feel disturbed by this Corona virus, so that the activity in China is a little disturbed. Hopefully this virus problem can quickly be overcome so that people in China feel comfortable again in their activities.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:16:02 AM

won't have much impact, especially for the bitcoin market ecosystem. maybe for the economies of many countries affected by this virus will be slightly disrupted, because the spread of this disease is very fast. I hope the solution will be investigated, and I'm also really looking forward to the fact about this virus because there are many assumptions that are widely discussed in my country

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:20:06 AM

It has no effect to the bitcoin market but there was a possibility when the coronavirus will disrupt the global economic and that makes so many people are willing to convert their asset to something that can bring them more value. This is a small possibility to happen right now. I think that makes sense to happen with crypto. Some economic experts have already predicted if the coronavirus will affect the traditional investors to invest in the stock market.
This is just my assumption.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:26:59 AM

Many worry that this could have an impact on cryptocurrency, if we pull straight logically there really won't be a meeting point between the corona virus and market prices, but maybe it can happen to markets in China. Of course we expect the best for both, be it for market prices. Also the victims infected with the corona virus, I think this is natural to shock the world because it involves many lives that are threatened.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:29:44 AM

I think it has no effect on the pump. I speculate that bitcoin prices will dump because victims who hold bitcoin will sell their assets for their health, but as we see now, the market situation is improving, so my speculation seems a little wrong. However, I think that the current price increase is caused by something else.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:35:35 AM

On the contrary to the reports that coronavirus was helping bitcoin increase in price, I thing there is no connection between the two things. Bitcoin's price increment is due to its upcoming halving and people's positive attitude towards the crypto market at this point of time. I believe bitcoin will increase to over $17000 until its halving.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:54:12 AM

During times of potential economic collapse, regardless how the small the chance, people tend to invest in assets that will fare well without government backing.

This can include Bitcoin, as well as other tangible goods, precious metals and commodities.

That said, I don't think that the Coronavirus is much of a catastrophe right now, the normal flu still kills far more people every day.

If they fail to contain it however. It could be bad.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:57:44 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with the corona virus that has spread so fast in China with the bitcoin market that is currently experiencing an increase, there are always some people who associate with the news that is widespread in the world with the Bitcoin market, but I think the Chinese population will not focus in the current bitcoin market, of course they prioritize their own safety rather than having to be busy playing market prices

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:34:53 AM

The Corona virus is indeed causing problems but i do not  think it affects the bitcoin market.

The virus affects the general market where goods and services are involved because the spring holiday has been extended
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 10:04:14 AM

If we are in a bear market, then suddenly the price go up, then we can think that it has something to do with the Corona virus, but we are in a bull trend and investors are expect this scenario to happen, even though there is this kind of news or not, we just be glad that we are moving upwards and we just hope that this dilemma Corona Virus will finally end.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:26:11 AM

This corona virus has nothing to do with the bitcoin market, only in the Asian stock market that was affected, there was a decline. so bitcoin is not affected.
my point is whether the market is affected or not, I don't really care about things like, what I hope is that hopefully the problem this corona virus in china, hopefully it won't spread throughout the world and quickly get the anti-virus.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
BenisKekles

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 10:36:38 AM

It's possible that people fear a collapse and are therefore parking their money in bitcoin. Of course that would be stupid as the virus itself isn't virulent enough to cause a collapse of anything other than some immunodeficient people.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:47:23 AM

In my opinion this has nothing to do between the corona virus and cryptocurrency. I don't think cryptocurrency price movements are due to the corona virus or because of the current corona virus. For me we don't need to associate it with the corona virus and for the time being it's better for us to focus on how we can continue to generate profits in cryptocurrency.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:51:25 AM

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Corona virus came when the thread of bitcoin be bullish was very visible, so, why attributing the current bullish of bitcoin to the outbreak of corona virus. Bitcoin was around the $8,732 before I heard the news of the outbreak of corona virus.

Accept my heart felt condolences to those who have been effected with the virus and the entire people of China. God bless China.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: