Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the meaning of life is? Or at least to you?  (Read 199 times)
0nline
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:16:09 PM

For this topic about the meaning of life I think that if you get millions of responses you will not see one like the other. The meaning of life before God? The meaning of my life for other people who are close to me? The meaning of my life and of all humanity for your fellow men? But I will try ... In my life I try to be happy, however, much more I try to make people happy. Life is not as difficult as some people say, I think people make life difficult. There are people who get irritated by anything, they are in a bad mood all day, they yell at their colleagues and family, they create a bad climate for her and for everyone who is around and then they say that life is very bad. I try to smile whenever I can. It is obvious that this will sometimes not be the case. Smiley Undecided
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benkhalil3
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:07:31 AM

The meaning of life is spreading love, peace and happiness. Life is the name of living with other's happily, spend your time on your love once, care them, worried about them and protect them.
Life is the of compromises.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: