Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest winning so far  (Read 5627 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 06:03:12 PM

Wow, you got a pretty winning there. I some times play betting on different sports but I'm really not good at analyzing the team specs so sometimes I rely on crowd analyzation.
Anyway Congrats @pleasureteam, I remember before that you did some event on letting us play and giving us out free tickets and you are the one who will bet our choices. I won a bit from your event before  Grin.

I think my best win so far within a day is almost $500 on dice, It's a whole day play and I am happy at the end of the day.

I think he is a pro already because he is consistently winning and maybe he has the strategies for him to win everytime he plays. He is also lucky because of his winning streak and also the large amount he won from gambling. I am a gambler and I am playing most of my free time but the largest amount I have won is around $600 only.
I think he's not a pro but we know that he is a good gambler. Every one of us has a strategy on playing that can't be shared to others, Analyzing every detail on the team you are betting is hard for me, OP is doing multiple bets on that gambling site so it would be probably hard if you analyze each of them. By the way. OP is offering services before, You can check it out here .
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:15:22 PM

Its only 1 month when 2020 came around the corner but I would like to know what your largest win is so far and if you have set yourself some targets for this year.

We are talking about gambling here so setting a target profit is not good. Gambling is all about luck, so if you're not lucky that time you play then you will end up chasing your loss.
If I gamble any profit is good to me, bigger would be better of course but I don't always expect to win.
I just gamble to entertain myself and to enjoy the thrill of relying on your luck to win.
That is really a good mindset that you are not aiming for a huge amount of profit because no gambler have become successful from gambling that even you experience a win streak or you have won the jackpot prize, you will end up losing a lot of money. Gambling is really for entertainment and for leisure time not for earning money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:01:28 PM

not bad, congrats for the OP
here's an interesting stat to look into:
how much money did you invest in gambling, TOTAL, before this big win?

do you keep track of it?
would you share ?

Probably his luck shine and not that; he won based on  his strategies. Many things we.should understand about gambling is: gambling for fun might eventually land you into your win. More reasons why many will say, they will not gamble just for the reward but for fun. I think OP invested €1.2 if am not wrong and won big in the process. Even though he share his winning secret, it will not be as possible to win like he does already.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:12:54 PM

Only 20% from total jackpot prize which mean you're not the main winner from this site however win is win especially the jackpot which is something i cannot achieve and at the beginning of this year you're very lucky because won it however i was not too remember my highest winning because it was it happened a long time ago but if i'm not mistaken my biggest winning approximately $1000 or could be less or more than it
Well 20% is a lot ! although he's not the main winner still the amount is very huge , €4800 made from €24? who would have thought of earning such amount. Me, personally cannot win a high amount it just get worse when I continue betting continously. In my lifetime gambling the highest prize I won so far is $100 or maybe less.

Man, 20% of the total jackpot is still a significant amount of money relative to the total value that you invested and gambled! You should feel contented and consider yourself as a winner that you still won this amount of money!

Based from my experience, the highest amount that I got from a single round of betting was around $250 but it almost costed me my entire savings for the month! My brother played a role in my gambling spree as I also considered it as bonding whenever we gamble together as brothers. Although we both lost quite amounts of money, nothing can buy the bond that we both experienced at that time.

The first month of 2020 I have not made a lot of bets and the results obtained are still very low, so far I have not gotten a big win and I also don't have a target of big wins for this year in gambling. Even so, I will continue to bet with high effort, big wins are usually the main target every time I gamble, but this year I just want to make a difference by gambling only to get consistent wins every week, hopefully this is the right plan and strategy. so as not to overly pursue a great victory, because that would only torture the personal mind.

Just a tip of advice, be cautious that you target big wins in gambling. Although it may sound very attractive, the risk that it comes with it has the potential danger of draining your resources per game. You might win in the future but you must see to it that the total amount of your bets should not exceed the winning prize pool.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 03:47:36 AM

The first month of 2020 I have not made a lot of bets and the results obtained are still very low, so far I have not gotten a big win and I also don't have a target of big wins for this year in gambling. Even so, I will continue to bet with high effort, big wins are usually the main target every time I gamble, but this year I just want to make a difference by gambling only to get consistent wins every week, hopefully this is the right plan and strategy. so as not to overly pursue a great victory, because that would only torture the personal mind.
I have also few bets in different gambling games that makes my profit low. But for me it is okay because there are things that I should give more focus. My winning rate last year was 70% and for me it is good even if I have losses. I experienced to win big amount of btc last year in a dice game. I can say it is just pure luck because the chances of winning and losing are both 50%.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 08:58:20 AM

Personally, I tend to spend my time playing on dices sites like Luckydice and BitKong, but I only play with relatively small amounts.

Luckily, I was able to win around $250 yesterday on Luckydice thanks to some multiplier mechanic the game has, this was on a small bet of $2.50 and I had suffered a few losses first.

I also managed to win approx $200 betting on yesterday's fight with Demetrius Andrade, but I had to put up like $190 to do so lol.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:05:44 AM

I have also few bets in different gambling games that makes my profit low. But for me it is okay because there are things that I should give more focus. My winning rate last year was 70% and for me it is good even if I have losses. I experienced to win big amount of btc last year in a dice game. I can say it is just pure luck because the chances of winning and losing are both 50%.

There's nothing wrong to have a low profit in gambling since it's still quite decent than losing after the game ends, Actually it the same on my side since I'm touching up my luck for this month and I don't wanna bet a huge amount since I'm not feeling well to do that for now since I think the start is so heavy. And any game is pure luck not unless if you play on skill based game where you will get a high chances to win if you know how to play it with your skill set.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 02:48:30 PM

Wow, you got a pretty winning there. I some times play betting on different sports but I'm really not good at analyzing the team specs so sometimes I rely on crowd analyzation.
Anyway Congrats @pleasureteam, I remember before that you did some event on letting us play and giving us out free tickets and you are the one who will bet our choices. I won a bit from your event before  Grin.

I think my best win so far within a day is almost $500 on dice, It's a whole day play and I am happy at the end of the day.

I think he is a pro already because he is consistently winning and maybe he has the strategies for him to win everytime he plays. He is also lucky because of his winning streak and also the large amount he won from gambling. I am a gambler and I am playing most of my free time but the largest amount I have won is around $600 only.

just to put things in perspective as a curiosity.
in some countries in the world you can live quite well for the whole month with 600 usd.

half of Brazil, as an example, "live" off less than 100 usd a month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 04:01:28 PM

Anyway Congrats @pleasureteam, I remember before that you did some event on letting us play and giving us out free tickets and you are the one who will bet our choices. I won a bit from your event before  Grin.

just to put things in perspective as a curiosity.
in some countries in the world you can live quite well for the whole month with 600 usd.

half of Brazil, as an example, "live" off less than 100 usd a month.

100usd a month in brazil,
Is the price of goods and daily necessities very cheap?
or you categorize it based on the lowest standard of living?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:14:50 PM

First of all, I want to congratulate you and start my message. The year 2020 has started very well for you and I hope that your luck will never decrease during this year. When I looked at the screenshot you shared and when I thought about the amount of earnings you mentioned, I was absolutely happy for you because it would be a very comforting thing for everyone to achieve such good earnings in today's economic conditions. I recommend that you do not use all the money you have earned in gambling and use the money according to your needs. With luck throughout the year, I wish you more.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:24:16 PM

First of all, I want to congratulate you and start my message. The year 2020 has started very well for you and I hope that your luck will never decrease during this year. When I looked at the screenshot you shared and when I thought about the amount of earnings you mentioned, I was absolutely happy for you because it would be a very comforting thing for everyone to achieve such good earnings in today's economic conditions. I recommend that you do not use all the money you have earned in gambling and use the money according to your needs. With luck throughout the year, I wish you more.

It takes money to make money, if people can make a good amount of money simply by gambling, then good on them.

I think it would be wise to divide the winnings up into different risk tiers though, e.g. a fraction for high risk, medium risk and low risk investments.

e.g. gambling, real-estate and bonds.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:02:39 PM

Ohh no, 2020's January already gone without making even a single bet.

But I never had any target to reach from my bets,if I win that is for the day don't take it too serious just enjoying it until the money get exhausted.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:10:11 PM

snip..
wow, amazing, this is a big win.. congratulations @OP.  earlier this year, I personally only won a few hundred dollars from my betting in past Liverpool matches.  You're really lucky OP, I just never won this much  "lol"

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:25:28 PM

It takes money to make money, if people can make a good amount of money simply by gambling, then good on them.

I think it would be wise to divide the winnings up into different risk tiers though, e.g. a fraction for high risk, medium risk and low risk investments.

e.g. gambling, real-estate and bonds.
If your that sensible enough then you would consider these things but if not then you would just simply spent these money back on gambling.

Good thing for those people who do win up and for op, even if he do only able to scoop a portion of jackpot but still a nice amount he had there.

Be contended on what you gained rather than forcing yourself to win.It isnt a small amount though.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:27:10 PM

Thx for all the congratz.

Many asked what platform I placed the bet. Well I did not place the bet myself but I bought a share of someone else his ticket. This platform allows you to sell percentages of your tickets and purchase percentages of other peoples tickets. In this way it is some kind of group play. Several people put money in 1 ticket and they share the profits made on that ticket. In this way you can increase chances to win a big prize without needing to cover the entire expense of the ticket.

Unfortunately this platform is a fiat platform that requires a kyc verification. They are licensed in the UK so they need to keep strict to be compliant and regulated.

But everyone that wants to know the platform or is interested can post me a PM
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:37:18 PM

What sportsbook is that? even the total jackpot has to be distributed to many winners including you, still you have a nice chunk of profit there. I can't remember my biggest winning but if there is, that's not even big comparing to yours. I have never hit a jackpot so you're very lucky to have it.

the platform is called Colossusbets.com. Colossusbets is the largest sports jackpot pool provider of the UK.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:50:03 PM

I don't have that kind of luck or skill like OP had congratulations on winning that huge amount, the most that I made was $200 but counting the many times I lost it's just a very small portion, but I don't feel sorry because the enjoyment is priceless for a guy like me who hards real hard.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 03:44:19 PM

I don't have that kind of luck or skill like OP had congratulations on winning that huge amount, the most that I made was $200 but counting the many times I lost it's just a very small portion, but I don't feel sorry because the enjoyment is priceless for a guy like me who hards real hard.

that is nice to hear because you dont regret or feel bad after loosing huge  . you are one of the guys that knows how to value gambling but unfortunately im not of them  . earlier i lost some sats again 300k or so , and now im pissed off again  .  i know i enjoy or got thrilled when i play at my first tries but suddenly my heart was pounding when my balance is depleting  . oh well ,  i can say that i never win big on most of my sessions but loose big yes  , many times . op is inspiring but anyone can be like op    . if we will just believe on your self and keep on pushing 
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:07:44 PM

Is that a net profit, or $200 maximum win?

A lot of people like to boast about huge wins, but few of these people mention exactly how much they lost in the process.

We need to see more transparent threads like this, where we see exactly what it took to win a prize, rather than simply boasting.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:40:37 PM

Is that a net profit, or $200 maximum win?

A lot of people like to boast about huge wins, but few of these people mention exactly how much they lost in the process.

We need to see more transparent threads like this, where we see exactly what it took to win a prize, rather than simply boasting.

Because our brains are satisfied with the one large result and simply ignores the little but many negative changes in our balances.

There's no point in bragging on an $1000 win by betting $1 if before the win you've lost >=1000 times. But, speaking from experience, unless you specifically care to check how much you've spent before winning a bet, you're going to just ignore that and think you've been so lucky to earn the big jackpot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: