Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Earn money] Coinformoney.com ★★ Create your own crypto ★★ [24/7 Livechat]  (Read 4169 times)
CoinforMoney (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:54:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:23:33 PM by CoinforMoney

Official website :
http://www.coinformoney.com

Official IRC channel :
#coinformoney (freenode)

http://www.coinformoney.com/description2.png

Ever wanted to make your own Crypto-currency for fun or profits?

Now you can with coinformoney.com .
Our website takes care of doing all the dirty work that high qualified programmers should do in order to create a working crypto-currency.
The main questions could be :

Why would I need a crypto-currency?

Because there is a huge profit potential in the creation of a crypto-currency.
If you are good with marketing skills (see Dogecoin or Earthcoin in example) and you choose a good name and logo , you will be able to earn from 10,000$ up to 1,000,000$ (depending on the coin).

Is there any pre-requirement to be able to purchase one?

No , there are no pre-requirements. Our staff of I.T. Software Engineers will take care of all the work and they are able to provide you a ready-to-go solution.

Complete guide on how the profits will be made :
http://www.coinformoney.com/makemoney.html

http://www.coinformoney.com/contacts2.png

Emails http://www.coinformoney.com/mail.jpg

info@coinformoney.com
 support@coinformoney.com

Skype ID http://www.coinformoney.com/skype.png

coinformoney

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information do not hesitate to contact us on our 24/7 livechat support (on our website).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:51:44 PM

fuckers.... and get your fucking spelling right.

you must be a crappy dev, to do this shit

go develop something useful...
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

Please kill yourself,

Thank you, the internet.
CoinforMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:14:54 PM

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate negative feedback too since they let us provide a better experience to our customers.
The reason why I wrote "out" instead of "our" is because I'm using a laptop right now and the keyboard isn't working very well.
I just edited the post.
Please let me know if there is any other grammar error.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you.
shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:42:40 PM

Hi man, You are really think that people cannot understand that this is just SCAM?
just stop doing shitcoins...

cheers.

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:52:27 PM

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate negative feedback too since they let us provide a better experience to our customers.
The reason why I wrote "out" instead of "our" is because I'm using a laptop right now and the keyboard isn't working very well.
I just edited the post.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you.

You need help and you are claiming to be professional.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even a child under 11 years old knows that names always start with Capital letters.

dogecoin or earthcoin - Dogecoin or Earthcoin.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

CoinforMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:04:12 PM

I just edited the post.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you.

You need help and you are claiming to be professional.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even a child under 11 years old knows that names always start with Capital letters.

dogecoin or earthcoin - Dogecoin or Earthcoin.

Thanks for the correction , I appreciate it Smiley.
I was distracted while writing that part.
Thank you again.
Disastrus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:17:52 PM

Are you high?

being grateful doesn't help your propostion, neither does being distracted...

you can smile all you want...but you are still a dipshit for doing this and everyone knows that.
BulletProof_za

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:26:25 PM

You guys really know how to make my day !!!
Quote from their site

"Coin type  SHA-256 or Script"

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://www.coinformoney.com/selection.php

Dont trust these guys to make your coin they dont even know the difference between script and scrypt !

Script - A scripting language or script language is a programming language that supports scripts, programs written for a special run-time environment that can interpret (rather than compile) and automate the execution of tasks which could alternatively be executed one-by-one by a human operator. Environments that can be automated through scripting include software applications, web pages within a web browser, the shells of operating systems (OS), and embedded systems. A scripting language can be viewed as a domain-specific language for a particular environment; in the case of scripting an application, this is also known as an extension language. Scripting languages are also sometimes referred to as very high-level programming languages, as they operate at a high level of abstraction, or as control languages, particularly for job control languages on mainframes.

Scrypt - In cryptography, scrypt is a password-based key derivation function created by Colin Percival, originally for the Tarsnap online backup service.The algorithm was specifically designed to make it costly to perform large-scale custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory. In 2012, the scrypt algorithm was published by IETF as an Internet Draft, intended to become an informational RFC, which has since expired. A simplified version of scrypt is used as a proof-of-work scheme by a number of cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Dogecoin.

!Bullet_Za!
BulletProof_za

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:41:44 PM by BulletProof_za

Are you high?

being grateful doesn't help your propostion, neither does being distracted...

you can smile all you want...but you are still a dipshit for doing this and everyone knows that.

You Go !!!!!!! Tear them to shreds no one is holding you back go!!!!! We dont need these crappy sites that allow dipshits who don't know what they are doing to create a shitty alt we have had enough !
Wingel

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Premined regional coins volume rings alarming bells in my head even im waiting to see first airdrop and will it happen.
But you are worst mother******* that i have seen. hopefully you rip idiot off with this and someone rip of youf. you guys should drop dead!!
CoinforMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

Quote from their site

"Coin type  SHA-256 or Script"

Dont trust these guys to make your coin they dont even know the difference between script and scrypt !

Script - A scripting language or script language is a programming language that supports scripts, programs written for a special run-time environment that can interpret (rather than compile) and automate the execution of tasks which could alternatively be executed one-by-one by a human operator. Environments that can be automated through scripting include software applications, web pages within a web browser, the shells of operating systems (OS), and embedded systems. A scripting language can be viewed as a domain-specific language for a particular environment; in the case of scripting an application, this is also known as an extension language. Scripting languages are also sometimes referred to as very high-level programming languages, as they operate at a high level of abstraction, or as control languages, particularly for job control languages on mainframes.

Scrypt - In cryptography, scrypt is a password-based key derivation function created by Colin Percival, originally for the Tarsnap online backup service.The algorithm was specifically designed to make it costly to perform large-scale custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory. In 2012, the scrypt algorithm was published by IETF as an Internet Draft, intended to become an informational RFC, which has since expired. A simplified version of scrypt is used as a proof-of-work scheme by a number of cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Dogecoin.

!Bullet_Za!

We,as team,are divided in different categories.The one who took care of the website made this mistake but obviously you can't judge a whole company by only a "i" instead of an "y".
He made this mistake since he doesn't know the difference (as he is a web-designer and not a software engineer).
Anyway,thank you for your feedback.
I have corrected it with "Scrypt".
Thank you.
Disastrus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:22:42 PM

the spelling isn't the real problem here amigo...it is just another way to show you guys couldn't care less, but just want quick profits.
and a company doing this crap isn't a company. It is just a bunch of morons facilitating crap.

this thread is useless...and so is your service.

no need to thank me again  Smiley

CoinforMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:39 PM

I insist Smiley. Thank for your opinion but it's only your opinion.
Remember it.
It doesn't mean necessary that you are right or you are wrong.
It's just an opinion which doesn't mean anything at all.
We are offering high level programmers which will provide to our customer a ready-to-go business plan on the crypto-currencies market.
If you don't like our service you are free to not purchase from it.
Regards
CaptEmulation

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:20:19 AM

GTFO

dave23

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:27:59 PM

Quote from their site

"Coin type  SHA-256 or Script"

!Bullet_Za!

Wait....I thought this whole thing was about creating fancy cursive writing Smiley
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

I wouldnt't trust a group who hired a front end marketer who cant even type the thing they are selling properly.

If you need a coin and it has utility contact one of the reputable developers on the forum to trust it will be done properly in an ethical manor to avoid disgrace to the community.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:11:30 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:23:25 PM by coinits

Ummmm

Your coin creation service is on notice: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.0

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: