Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: That's my 2020 portfolio, what are you opinions?  (Read 1212 times)
itchycoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:19:51 PM

BTC,ETH,EOS,BNB thats my advice for your portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:50:57 PM

These are the best and safest altcoins when we invest in this market. But I think it will not bring us too much profit when investing in them. Sometimes we need to place bets and invest in altcoins outside the top 100 in order to get more profits, like CMT, QKC, EGT ...
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

Apart from ethereum you could split the remaining 1.5 BTC between the rest of the coins and you will still be making a great investment. If anything I will replace LTC with BNB.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
RapidsNetwork

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 04:12:31 PM

Look into zen and link
Both very good quality projects.
Link has been rallying really good lately.
Same as zen, but there isnt as much zen out there to buy as most are hodling it.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:18:12 PM

You are really amazing because you have a lot of funds to invest and I really like your portfolio in list A, B, C. My suggestion is to add BNB to list D and for E maybe you can do short-term trading
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:25:22 PM

You are really amazing because you have a lot of funds to invest and I really like your portfolio in list A, B, C. My suggestion is to add BNB to list D and for E maybe you can do short-term trading
some of the assets listed are also good for short-term trading. but it seems like he prefers long-term investment. with that many assets, I suggest choosing your investment long time wisely. focus on some of the strongest assets with a good market. I think it will be more profitable
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:37:15 PM

At the beginning, I want to thank all the users whose commented on my previous post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221467.40
Your comments were very valuable to me and helped me a lot.

Now, after doing some studies according to your suggestions and my initial study for some coins. I decided to increase my investments to 3 btc that's all I have.
I will keep 1 btc and divide the other 2 btc to 4 parts each part equal 0.5 btc for investing each in one coin.

So my portfolio will be
a) 1 btc will remain as it is
b) 0.5 btc will go for ETH
c) 0.5 btc will go for LTC
d) 0.5 btc (not decided yet)
e) 0.5 btc (not decided yet)

For d & e, I'm still thinking between
ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

What are your opinions guys for that? And is it better to buy now or I should wait until btc stop rallying?

Note: I also have two alt coin called CHZ & CXO that I' holding from long time because I believe in their projects.

ZEC and DASH are also good coins that i also have in my portolio
can't comment about the others
shadow.bishop

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:19:07 PM

At the beginning, I want to thank all the users whose commented on my previous post.

Now, after doing some studies according to your suggestions and my initial study for some coins. I decided to increase my investments to 3 btc that's all I have.
I will keep 1 btc and divide the other 2 btc to 4 parts each part equal 0.5 btc for investing each in one coin.

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

What are your opinions guys for that? And is it better to buy now or I should wait until btc stop rallying?

Note: I also have two alt coin called CHZ & CXO that I' holding from long time because I believe in their projects.

I can not say anything about BTC and ETH, but instead of LTC you should continue with NEO i believe.

For item d, you should choose Wanchain that have incredible tech behind and hardworking team.

For item e, you can play gambling for gem Smiley VRA, HOX or MATRIX can be. They all good project and have futures. Especially as i heard from their telegram group, HOX team will announce three exchanges nowadays.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:19:18 PM

My current portfolio is 98% BTC, 1% BCH, 1% ETH.
I'm not sure if your portfolios are good or bad, you never know in this market. You call something a shitcoin and next month that shitcoin is up 100%, just like BSV which I personally despise, but those who held it made some money anyway.
One thing I've learned in this market is that you very rarely lose money if you put it in top 10 coins by market cap. All you need is patience and sooner or later they will have a good month.

cafoo4161

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:07:59 PM

Nice option seperating money is reduces risk of losing them all. I hope you and crypto world will be happy in 2020. Also i heard of hox token which going to list a few big exchanges and have partnership with buzzin. I hope 2020 will be great for HOX Token, too.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:43:59 PM

Ideally, you should hold 2 BTC and hold until halving. And the other 1 BTC you should invest in ETH and BNB, that's my current investment and I'm very happy to have this option. Up to now, I have gained more than 60% profits and it will definitely continue to increase in the near future.
Almost any investor has made a profit during this period. However, you need to quickly sell some coins to ensure profit because the market will certainly have a major adjustment soon in the near future. I am not an expert on this market analysis, but I am sure the bear market will probably return in June and investors will face a lot of great risks.
I am also not in investing but I know some minor information that is needed to consider before you go being involved with it. This portfolio was very important when you are investing in cryptocurrency, it actually helps you when you are deciding when to sell your particular token. As of now, the market is recovering you must hold your token and believe in the portfolio you have. We are all hoping that with some big news that will happen soon, that it will become a success so everyone will benefit.

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

I can not say anything about BTC and ETH, but instead of LTC you should continue with NEO i believe.

For item d, you should choose Wanchain that have incredible tech behind and hardworking team.

For item e, you can play gambling for gem Smiley VRA, HOX or MATRIX can be. They all good project and have futures. Especially as i heard from their telegram group, HOX team will announce three exchanges nowadays.
There are actually lots of tokens you can invest with, the top tokens are the most considered tokens to support or to buy with. Exchanges are important if that token has high volume and value. Being listed also in some big exchange is proof that the particular project you have chosen is good enough for profit.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:27:05 PM

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

Well for me, the allocation you have did and computed for the budgeting of your 2BTC is already great specially you have considered putting the biggest allocation for the sake of getting into Bitcoin. The other partitions are also good because I also do stick into the Altcoins you have chosen which are Ethereum and Litecoin. Well, the remaining partition is for you to discover because you still do have a lot of time and it will be a great discovery finding out an Altcoin that generally suits your preference since you are the ones who will be benefiting on it after all. But for now, while you are still undecided for the remaining partitions, better keep on going into the allocation you have set while still seeking for a good Altcoin where you will put in the remaining allocation balance.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:43:01 PM

These are the best and safest altcoins when we invest in this market. But I think it will not bring us too much profit when investing in them. Sometimes we need to place bets and invest in altcoins outside the top 100 in order to get more profits, like CMT, QKC, EGT ...
I really like your options because these are very good options in the long run and some coins will definitely help you to make a lot of great profits in the near future. Now I love finding new coins or maybe considering taking on some of the IEO projects that appear at big exchanges because it's the best money making channel for everyone. However, it depends a lot on luck and not everyone is confident enough to participate.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:49:50 PM

im more familiar with bnb , eos and dash more than the others but you said two were only left on your slot so i think you should go for dash coin and eos . i didnt choose bnb because its only a coin came from exchanges but dash and eos are made in general   . 1 btc for bitcoin is too small while you have a big share on your chosen altcoins . you better decrease them a little and transfer it to btc  . like 2bbtc  then .25btc each for alts will sound a little more better for me
Sajjon

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 01:08:25 PM

So my portfolio will be

ZEC
DASH
DECRED
EOS
ONT
BNB

I would probably invest in Zilliqa as well, I believe Zilliqa to be one of the most undervalued platforms right now - rank 80 on CMC. 3 days ago the concluded the mainnet swap, the first stable coins XSGD (Singapore Dollar) on top of Zilliqa was minted a couple of days ago, and Crypto.com just announced that they are going to add that stable coin in their wallet. It also has an FCAS ranking of 757 - Attractive - which means it could soon make it into FCAS25.

ZEC feels quite risky to invest in given this article from last summer

I was a strong believer in ONT a while back, but they just seem to have... dropped the ball?
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:20:52 PM

Those are decent coins, Actually, I guess you are planning to HODL But if I were you the remaining 1 or 0.5 BTC I will try my luck on Binance launchpad
but your tickets are not guaranteed to win. But if you win for sure your investment is guaranteed x2 or higher. I am basing this on past Binance IEO. So obviously I am picking BNB on your list to qualify with launchpads. This is just my opinion always DYOR.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:10:22 PM

I think you should hold USDT now, because the market still hasn't got many good signals. I think you should add bnb to your investment portfolio, a very potential coin, developed by the world's top 1 exchange, has a large ecosystem, has its own chain, especially coin exchange of the world's top 1 exchange, I think bnb will have a high price in the future

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 04:39:23 PM

You still have 1 BTC to invest in altcoins. If I had 1 BTC, I would choose to invest 30% in BNB, 30% in NEO, 30% in XLM and the remaining 10% I will use investing in altcoins outside the top 100 to look for opportunities earn more profit

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoDildo

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:41:03 PM

My portfolio so far is :

BTC 45%
ETH 25%
NEO 10%
ZEC 8%
LTC 6%
WAVES 6%
BTT 1%
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:10:39 PM

Having ETH and LTC in your portfolio must be a good idea and for the remaining amount, I believe you should not invest into anything else because you are already invested into two highly reputed coins so no more risk need to be taken by you for this year 2020.

I mean to say if you do not want to take high risks then you should drop your plans of investing into two more coins. Because, there could be few more choices available for you but anything may happen for your capital and that is the reason I do not want you to take more risks other than what you have already done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: