Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

An end note from a reformed former political junkie: if you can sell Monero to big corporations on that basis, you will have influential "friends in court" to fend off any Drug-War-style crackdown on anonymous currencies by TPTB. Of course, that means you gotta schmooze them - perhaps through hitting it off with their kids...
Its easier than you might think.  They want it already and are just waiting for the solution.
Multinational Corporations have come to me looking to answer this problem.  Some are already doing it.  
Monero is still too immature, not enough liquidity yet, and the MNC decision cycles are not short, but if CryptoNote continues on the current path, it is the best contender yet for new entrants from that constituency.

Most likely it's easier than I think because I'm stuck in my parents' basement.  Cheesy

But thanks for your dispatch from the outside world: we need more of them. There's so much 'FckBks' lingo around here, and so easy to get sucked into it, we-all need first-person heads-up reports like yours from time to time. Again, thanks for it.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get around the PR-unfriendly cloud that's hanging over Bitcoin right now?

There's no getting around the PR-cloud.  That's part of why the users of the first CryptoNote coin kept it quiet.
The MNCs have departments that do exploratory work with disruptive technologies.
  Monero is still too immature for use, and likely will be for a good while yet, but the questions are being asked.

When disruption occurs, they all want to be on the side of the disruption that wins. 

The banks are a different story though, many are under the thumb of a central bank that is not fond of decentralization, only talked to a couple of those and the people in the disruptive research group are not optimistic about and real involvement, but most multinationals aren't banks.  Manufacturing, shipping, communication, distribution companies, franchises.

There were a couple banks that have made appearances at Bitcoin events for exploratory research purposes.  The 500startups bitcoin gathering in SF a few months back had a few from UK even.

what does that mean exactly - who (if they are known or kinda known) are you talking about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:58:13 PM

There's no getting around the PR-cloud.  That's part of why the users of the first CryptoNote coin kept it quiet.
The MNCs have departments that do exploratory work with disruptive technologies.  Monero is still too immature for use, and likely will be for a good while yet, but the questions are being asked.

When disruption occurs, they all want to be on the side of the disruption that wins. 

The banks are a different story though, many are under the thumb of a central bank that is not fond of decentralization, only talked to a couple of those and the people in the disruptive research group are not optimistic about and real involvement, but most multinationals aren't banks.  Manufacturing, shipping, communication, distribution companies, franchises.

There were a couple banks that have made appearances at Bitcoin events for exploratory research purposes.  The 500startups bitcoin gathering in SF a few months back had a few from UK even.

Thanks again for the info - what you wrote squares with what I've been able to more-or-less put together, but only with opinion and informed surmise.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:39:02 PM

96 pages and counting of threats on shitcoins and whatnot.  I really just want to know about if there are any results from this "operation".  Perhaps there are and they are just somewhere in the 96 pages.  In that case, could someone update the OP to show which shitcoins were taken down by this operation.  I'm really curious about whether anything has happened, any attacks carried out, any shitcoins buried or if it's just all been talking smack.

Pardon my ignorance.
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:44:35 PM

Isn't Spoetnik that huge BC guy?
like the same BC that was one of the most epic pump and dump scamcoins of all time?

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

like the same BC that was one of the most epic pump and dump scamcoins of all time?

Spoetnik definitely had a few choice words for me a week or so ago when I pointed out the irony of his saber-rattling about shitcoins while wearing a signature about some kinda "jackpotcoins".  I don't know if he's a pump-n-dump scammer but I'm like sed, I want to see an overview of "mission accomplished" from these dudes.  Following this thread so far it just seems like chest-thumping.
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

Spoetnik definitely had a few choice words for me a week or so ago when I pointed out the irony of his saber-rattling about shitcoins while wearing a signature about some kinda "jackpotcoins".  I don't know if he's a pump-n-dump scammer but I'm like sed, I want to see an overview of "mission accomplished" from these dudes.  Following this thread so far it just seems like chest-thumping.
I skimmed a few pages, seems like most of the famous shitcoin developers actually post in this thread at some point or another.
this thread can be summed up quite easily as: disinformation

i've posted before how i think the whole altcoin scene went to shit a few monthes ago when BC was pumped so hard and made a bunch of grifters enough money to finance the next rounds of their scams. you can tell how closely connected lots of these coins are even.  You can see the progression of their scamcoins too (from BC they then started liking coins with a lower total quantity of coins, then they tried using multipool's and subsidizing miners with imaginary rewards (mining hardware, titans etc)
blackcoin, cinni, cai/caix, then they convinced the XC developer to limit the total number of coins to 10% of what it was supposed to be originally (because they only like to pump coins that they own a majority of).
i fell out with them after that point, but i'm sure they're doing most of the coins currently being pumped. i wouldn't be surprised to find their finger in stealth, key, cloak, etc.  any of the coins that are really pushing the same features they had rynom working on for Cinni are most likely their coins, i think

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 10:52:23 PM by iGotSpots

I feel like I'm in ancient Rome with a few crazy people standing on big rocks screaming how everything sucks

Hows your new project working out for ya ? care to elaborate on it ?
a little birdy whispered in my ear Wink

Another spots coin in the works? 5 coins, a wordpress fiverr clone, and a vapourware payment processing site isn't enough to manage? Mullick compiling this one too?

No matter what you are holding, I guarantee you have at least 1 coin that I've been involved with

I didn't actually make WorkForCrypto, just helped out with it

You're right about Paysha, though. That project fell through. Disagreements between team members and different visions for the product. Yes that project failed, but at least I'm the only one that lost out financially

iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:44:34 PM

I feel like I'm in ancient Rome with a few crazy people standing on big rocks screaming how everything sucks

Another spots coin in the works? 5 coins, a wordpress fiverr clone, and a vapourware payment processing site isn't enough to manage? Mullick compiling this one too?

No matter what you are holding, I guarantee you have at least 1 coin that I've been involved with

You're right about Paysha, though. That project fell through. Disagreements between team members and different visions for the product. Yes that project failed, but at least I'm the only one that lost out financially

Respect for the non trollish answer to my trolling, more than could be expected from the loudest voice in this thread. Go on though, give Spoetnik a rage orgasm (he needs on hes not stealing from an underage girl, conquest sexual predator he is and all) and list them. I doubt I personally have any, my hodlings are pretty limited--unless you made Bitcoin or Namecoin.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:27:10 AM

Respect for the non trollish answer to my trolling, more than could be expected from the loudest voice in this thread. Go on though, give Spoetnik a rage orgasm (he needs on hes not stealing from an underage girl, conquest sexual predator he is and all) and list them. I doubt I personally have any, my hodlings are pretty limited--unless you made Bitcoin or Namecoin.

prob should add some HUC to that Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Susi.D

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 02:10:32 AM

This a a good start but there is a official regulation or protocol needed.

Hope my upcoming project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717933 does not fall under this Which-HuntKiss Susi

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:53:15 AM

LOL

..payment processing site Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:08:22 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:20:21 AM by Spoetnik

96 pages and counting of threats on shitcoins and whatnot.  I really just want to know about if there are any results from this "operation".  Perhaps there are and they are just somewhere in the 96 pages.  In that case, could someone update the OP to show which shitcoins were taken down by this operation.  I'm really curious about whether anything has happened, any attacks carried out, any shitcoins buried or if it's just all been talking smack.

Pardon my ignorance.

Your comment has been posted a LOT !!!!!!!

and i will try and go though what i have said before..
basically there has been some limited success and mostly before this topic was put up here.
The user BitcoinXpress for example HAD in the past threatened to disrupt "take down" some coins and he made good on his promises !
and these coins had their trading suspended on exchanges for long periods of time !
this is a fact.. i was there and watched it go down PUBLICLY with countless others.

more recently now it's sort of often harder to fork a coin than it was a year ago.
BUT
The negative PR can effectively slaughter a coin and decimate the reputation of the dev.
I have watched many get tanked because of this.. it's the seal of death !

so i don't know maybe there is more to it and there is a lot "just talk" going on..
but informing users of what is scammy is an effective tool in combating crap coins.

and we have had some interesting ideas proposed but none really took off.. we need to cooperate to take them down.
one idea was to make a Forking Pool of sorts where we could anonymously connect to the pool that will be targeted at a scam coin to fork it.
i like that idea myself and had hoped someone would make one, but it never materialized Sad
also i thought that fork pool idea may not appeal to the masses because you would have to turn off your money making miners if you all see what i mean ?

a LOT could be done but people don't wanna get off their ass

edit:
and iGotAids i will rage FAP at your picture i have on my hard drive.. the print out i made of your pic looks like the bottom of a birdcage Wink
..i know who you are ..of course there is only one person who say half the stuff you have said.
i also don't see why your asking question to a guy i am pretty sure you worked with before and have been on and off again buddies with..
hell the two of you have tag team trolled me on Cryptsy chat last year dozens of times lol
and you said the same fucking thing word for word as you did right here now..
and that is "i would masturbate to the reaction of igotspots etc"
the only guy who ever said that was R3wt Wink
hey buddy Wink lol

and by the way i don't know what the fuck a Black coin is, i couldn't even tell you all what algo it has and i have never had one BC coin before.
So when you guys just said some crap about a disinformation campaign while accusing me of shit i agree.. you just lied and made that up LOL
i will repeat yet again.. i have never had any involvement with ANY coin except adding advertising in my Forum-Sig kind of stuff.
almost did once or twice.. i had been asked to work on a coin many times before with iGotAids..
and i also offered to help iGotSPots compile some new coin code which i days after the fact found out was TIX / Tickets.

and Jackpot coin is s scam coin ?
prove it..

keep slithering around playing games guys.. people love a good clown show lol

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:31:54 AM

i know exactly who you are talking about with that guy..

i could write a book here now but that guy has been kind of up front and honest with me about things *i think and i appreciate that.
sinking a coin and ruining some of my connections in the process is not worth it lol

Are you talking about Ownsley? (aka BigBaller aka Haightst)

Is he one of your "connections"? rofl if so.. you might be a part of the problem and you need better connections Cheesy

point was he may have said something to me about some coins floating around but i will not stab him in the back by spouting off Wink

just chalk it up to "conspiracy"

Chalk it up to you being part of the problem I'd say.  Please go back to the Pink sheets on Investorhub.

Fuck that dude he has AIDS (ownsley)

lurking the threAD FOR THE LULZ.  REPLYING BECAUSE OF this ^^^^  LOL
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:08:10 AM

96 pages and counting of threats on shitcoins and whatnot.  I really just want to know about if there are any results from this "operation".  Perhaps there are and they are just somewhere in the 96 pages.  In that case, could someone update the OP to show which shitcoins were taken down by this operation.  I'm really curious about whether anything has happened, any attacks carried out, any shitcoins buried or if it's just all been talking smack.

Pardon my ignorance.

Your comment has been posted a LOT !!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply!

and i will try and go though what i have said before..
basically there has been some limited success and mostly before this topic was put up here.
The user BitcoinXpress for example HAD in the past threatened to disrupt "take down" some coins and he made good on his promises !
and these coins had their trading suspended on exchanges for long periods of time !
this is a fact.. i was there and watched it go down PUBLICLY with countless others.

Can you say which coins these were?

more recently now it's sort of often harder to fork a coin than it was a year ago.
BUT
The negative PR can effectively slaughter a coin and decimate the reputation of the dev.
I have watched many get tanked because of this.. it's the seal of death !

so i don't know maybe there is more to it and there is a lot "just talk" going on..
but informing users of what is scammy is an effective tool in combating crap coins.

and we have had some interesting ideas proposed but none really took off.. we need to cooperate to take them down.
one idea was to make a Forking Pool of sorts where we could anonymously connect to the pool that will be targeted at a scam coin to fork it.
i like that idea myself and had hoped someone would make one, but it never materialized Sad
also i thought that fork pool idea may not appeal to the masses because you would have to turn off your money making miners if you all see what i mean ?

a LOT could be done but people don't wanna get off their ass

I don't have any miners so I can't really participate, but the idea of actually forking a shitcoin seems a lot more fun that just threatening and chest banging.

and Jackpot coin is s scam coin ?
prove it..

keep slithering around playing games guys.. people love a good clown show lol

I'm not the one who said it was a scamcoin, but jeezus, I don't have any interest in it either.  I'm done with altcoins, personally, it seems to me like arriving in Cali for the gold rush in 1850---uh, you're a little late and the only thing left are thieves and drunks.  My opinion.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

sry if i was confusing the first half of my reply was more directed at you and the second half to the guy or guy(s) i know well lol

@anyone from this point on Wink

i have been phasing out my mining and i am almost done and not sure how much i will hang on making almost nothing at all CPU mining.
the altcoin scene has been in a sever decline for ages now and that has halted all my trading pretty much..
i recently even just said screw it and pulled all my coins off all exchanges and have them stored in my wallets now (some staking)
the Altcoin scene is pretty much dead.. transitioning into a state of lingering on as close to death as you can get.

and i warned guys about this non-stop like a broken record for a year and i said what would happen to a T.
guys will mouth me off and attack me spraying vulgar fanboyism all over me,
then later quietly wander off leaving us with the fucked up shitty scam coin mess they made.

and the moronic excuses i was given by the majority from everyone such as guys running Cryptsy
ultimately proved me right.. "it draws in new users" is PURE fucking bullshit ! (as served to me in defense of Doge coin for example)
and the most pathetic excuse for faggy shit coins ever ! ..hear me BitJohn ? you know you sat on chat serving me dumb ass excuses for the last year saying that Wink
Look around now.. i was right !

i fucking told ya so guys i called it like 1 year ago !
I told you so and yeah i am the smart one and no i don't recall people sticking up for me or agreeing with me the past year..
instead i seem to remember getting colossally ganged up on ..only for these Trolling cheerleaders to change sides and jump on the "shit coins are bad" bandwagon
where the fuck where you guys before ?
Oh that's right... supporting scam coins.. with excuses LOL

take Krischwins from Cryptsy for example..
he had early on (last year) admitted he tried to get on flash mining every coin that came along.. he said word for word
and i argued (with him and koontas and countless others) that is seriously cancerous behavior and the whole chat box at Cryptsy ganged up on me
and this played out time after fucking time after fucking TIME !
endlessly ALL these fuckers defended this shit !
and guess what ?
Now i have seen Krischwins on there last saying every hour he has sold off all his Altcoins..
while saying they are all crap and they are all going no where etc.
he changed teams .. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar .. too late !

You guys out there fucked this up REALLY bad and there is NO fixing it !

i called it and i said guys will not accept a shred of responsibility either..
everyone will point the fucking finger at the next guy and exchanges will say what Cryptsy told me 100 times..
"user demand"
Except if it's OrbitCoin then it gets snuck back in Dec 2013 when no one is looking LOL

these guys need to hear, I TOLD YOU SO !
They have it coming.. they sat around being greedy idiots and they ruined it for all of us !
and we can kick back and watch these same guys cash out now and leave.. maybe robbing someone on the way out the door too !
as the rest of us get to see just how far down prices will go.

It's now a huge trend to be anti-shit coin but i got my ass trolled to hell and back saying it since day one..
and i will NOT forget who attacked me personally relentlessly in the last year.. EVEN if they wanna change teams now (lemming syndrome)

i have said i think the only hope is regulation for altcoins otherwise i think all this crap is doomed to sink lower and lower.
and that ain't gonna happen lol
hell Bitcointalk can't even implement some rules on what coins get posted etc.
they say, they don't care and this section is the garbage can of crypto. (SaltySpitoon said this other day in Meta)

so tell me why the fuck should any of us give two flying shits about the "GARBAGE CAN of Crypto" ??
explain that to me ?

i love how all these guys want to get lippy with me as i watched them all support or even make shit coins. hahaha
i remember every one of your names so ya come and troll on me.. i LOL at you !

I am not the idiot with a track record cast in stone being scammy idiots that screwed up our scene bad !
So ya stick to "pretending" altcoins are bad now.. it's the latest lemming hive mentality trend. LOL
I couldn't care less what scammy coin cloners thinks of me or says.. their opinions are as worthless as dirt .

i also don't care who is attached to what shell account used for trolling either..
Pretty sad when the only thing you can do is Troll anonymously like cowards and then think you got me because i can't figure out who you are..
like i care LOL

but i suppose that is all, just a "Spoetnik Conspiracy" now huh ?
there REALLY is 340,000 real users here right ?  Roll Eyes

rugrats

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:29:55 AM

Respectfully, I don't know who your MNC pals are, but that is just not true.
No MNC, never mind financial institutions, will risk any exposure to an experimental currency.
It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.
This is even before we consider the economic and legal ramifications.
Heck, just a few weeks ago, BNP Paribas was slapped with a massive multi-billion dollar fine by the U.S. authorities for attempting to conceal fiat trxn with several blacklisted countries.
Some well-informed figures that I spoke to even said BTC will not make the leap into primetime in our lifetime - at least, certainly not before Satoshi Nakamoto and several other large wallet holders liquidate their holdings.

ya that part about Satoshi Nakamoto and several other large wallet holders etc is a good point !
If Satoshi alone is sitting on such a massive amount of BTC that may be one hell of a huge deterrent to a lot of Financial players out there

Yeah. You wouldn't think that though based on what some write here.
I giggle sometimes when I see people getting all excited over a new term they've just read from a blog somewhere.

Oh, hey, I just read above that you're now a PnDumper dev too! lol.
I bet you, BigVerne and Bitjohn are real tight now, huh?  Grin

Fwiw, I honestly don't think there's a bigger critic against scammy PnDumpers than Spoetnik on this board.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:01:31 AM

Chalk it up to you being part of the problem I'd say.  Please go back to the Pink sheets on Investorhub.

lurking the threAD FOR THE LULZ.  REPLYING BECAUSE OF this ^^^^  LOL

Hey, you forgot Stockhouse:

http://www.stockhouse.com/

http://www.stockhouse.com/community/bullboards

Gad, I used to hang out on their Bullboards oh so long ago...learned a lot there too (altho' not quite the lessons that were being 'taught'...)

I still have a teeny legacy position in Abacus Mining in my Tax-Free Savings Account

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/quote/v.ame/abacus-mining-exploration-corporation

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.ame/abacus-mining-exploration-corporation

They got hung on the community consultations bit and the Environmental Assessment hoop-jump, but it looks like their mine is still a go; construction's now slated to begin in early 2016. Financing deal's been long in place via a big Polish copper-miner multinational.

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/05/29/abacus-mining-announces-new-ajax-project-site-plan

Now that my thread-hijack down Memory Lane is over, I now return you to your regularly scheduled gabfest. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

I skimmed a few pages, seems like most of the famous shitcoin developers actually post in this thread at some point or another.
this thread can be summed up quite easily as: disinformation

i've posted before how i think the whole altcoin scene went to shit a few monthes ago when BC was pumped so hard and made a bunch of grifters enough money to finance the next rounds of their scams. you can tell how closely connected lots of these coins are even.  You can see the progression of their scamcoins too (from BC they then started liking coins with a lower total quantity of coins, then they tried using multipool's and subsidizing miners with imaginary rewards (mining hardware, titans etc)
blackcoin, cinni, cai/caix, then they convinced the XC developer to limit the total number of coins to 10% of what it was supposed to be originally (because they only like to pump coins that they own a majority of).
i fell out with them after that point, but i'm sure they're doing most of the coins currently being pumped. i wouldn't be surprised to find their finger in stealth, key, cloak, etc.  any of the coins that are really pushing the same features they had rynom working on for Cinni are most likely their coins, i think

interesting.

what is the source please?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:33:19 PM

Respectfully, I don't know who your MNC pals are, but that is just not true.
No MNC, never mind financial institutions, will risk any exposure to an experimental currency.
It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.
This is even before we consider the economic and legal ramifications.
Heck, just a few weeks ago, BNP Paribas was slapped with a massive multi-billion dollar fine by the U.S. authorities for attempting to conceal fiat trxn with several blacklisted countries.
Some well-informed figures that I spoke to even said BTC will not make the leap into primetime in our lifetime - at least, certainly not before Satoshi Nakamoto and several other large wallet holders liquidate their holdings.

ya that part about Satoshi Nakamoto and several other large wallet holders etc is a good point !
If Satoshi alone is sitting on such a massive amount of BTC that may be one hell of a huge deterrent to a lot of Financial players out there

Yeah. You wouldn't think that though based on what some write here.
I giggle sometimes when I see people getting all excited over a new term they've just read from a blog somewhere.

Oh, hey, I just read above that you're now a PnDumper dev too! lol.
I bet you, BigVerne and Bitjohn are real tight now, huh?  Grin

Fwiw, I honestly don't think there's a bigger critic against scammy PnDumpers than Spoetnik on this board.

and the funniest part of all is i am pretty much an ex-con LOL
i have no criminal record but from a young kid into my 20's i was involved in criminal elements IRL until my mid 20's
i am in my late 30's now if anyone is curious and have been a good boy for a LOT of years now Smiley
and for me to be the vocal one about theft etc is soooo hilarious !
It's like the devil telling you guys that your stealing is getting out of hand HAhahaha
If a guy like me is saying it's gone way waaaay too far for far too long i think it's all gotten pretty bad.

This crap will go down in history as a scale breaking low for the internet.
A digital gold rush of crime.
I think the only reason cops have not arrested people is because there was tooo many too arrest !
the flood gates opened up and it was a bloody digital crime free for all !
never seen before..

Hey if Satan says your stealing is out of hand then you guys are taking things too far  Shocked
and yeah i just compared myself to Satan lol
some pages back i compared my self to Nazi's too Smiley

but i am not the great "enabler" lol

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

i know exactly who you are talking about with that guy..

i could write a book here now but that guy has been kind of up front and honest with me about things *i think and i appreciate that.
sinking a coin and ruining some of my connections in the process is not worth it lol

Are you talking about Ownsley? (aka BigBaller aka Haightst)

Is he one of your "connections"? rofl if so.. you might be a part of the problem and you need better connections Cheesy

point was he may have said something to me about some coins floating around but i will not stab him in the back by spouting off Wink

just chalk it up to "conspiracy"

Chalk it up to you being part of the problem I'd say.  Please go back to the Pink sheets on Investorhub.

lurking the threAD FOR THE LULZ.  REPLYING BECAUSE OF this ^^^^  LOL

*gag*

It is hard enough to deal with those retards over there. It blows to have it here.

Pretty much the best way to put these guys out of business is just not to do business with them.

After reading Spoetniks rants/friends ect. I would say he falls into this section for sure...

I don't mean to hate on miners just trying to make a profit, but it is the scammers who take advantage of people not doing due diligence that is a issue for me anyways...  Not that I really care about some dumb ass giving his coins away, but it is slightly annoying.

and the funniest part of all is i am pretty much an ex-con LOL
i have no criminal record but from a young kid into my 20's i was involved in criminal elements IRL until my mid 20'

Real cool  Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: