Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:42:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins do you Hold ?  (Read 1727 times)
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:50:43 AM

I'm holding Bitcoin presently, the altcoins that looks good right now are EOS and NEO, even with little boost from Bitcoin these two coins easily add more value to their token real quick especially NEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mike_spr

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 12:47:25 PM

I've Ether to spend but holding Bitcoin only, the price correlation when you consider altcoins is too high so decided to focus on one.

Simracer Coin - Simracing eSports meets blockchain technology (https://simracercoin.org)
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:52:47 PM

I've Ether to spend but holding Bitcoin only, the price correlation when you consider altcoins is too high so decided to focus on one.
But the best thing is if someone can focus on some of the top altcoins and bitcoins, because then it will be more profitable than just focusing on one, because when we focus on falling prices, it's obvious we won't get any profit the slightest.
Hermingway

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

ApeSwap.Finance

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:35:07 PM

Well you have chosen some good coins. I have also been holding Iota for a long time. It's a good coin with a lot of potentials. Aside Btc and iota, I hold AWC. This coin is currently undervalued with a lot of potentials to thrive.  I can recommend you to take a look at it. $AWC!

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:40:11 PM

Bitcoin and a little bit of ETH are my default portfolio. In addition, I also invest in some altcoins outside the top 100 which are QKC and CMT .. These two altcoins are highly appreciated because of its very good quality and very strong team dev. But the current prices have fallen deeply so I decided to invest in them

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:42:35 PM

I have been in the crypto industry since 2017. And I constantly watched on the most promising coins on the cryptocurrency market. And at the moment, I think the best investments are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. These coins will always be the most demanded and will use high demand.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:58:32 PM

Mostly, those coins that are considered to be the big guns of this industry. I do get coins from campaigns but I am not planning to hold them, more likely, I would sell them no matter how low the price is just to get rid of them. Holding is just a waste of time, pertaining to those coins which are not popular and are not having that much of price movement. I do hold Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and the likes. These are the coins in which I think I would make profit from once the uprise occur.
I'm holding Bitcoin presently, the altcoins that looks good right now are EOS and NEO, even with little boost from Bitcoin these two coins easily add more value to their token real quick especially NEO
I think only Bitcoin is the best investment at the moment and people tend to choose to invest in this coin more because of the high investment demand recently.

In fact, there are not many options available during this time and you should consider carefully before making a decision. Personally, I spend a lot of time planning and always observing the market every day for the most accurate view.
I cannot blame you for believing so. Bitcoin became more promising this year due to the anticipated bitcoin halving that is believed by many to trigger an uptrend this year which would be profitable to those who would invest at this moment. But I do believe that some altcoins would be able to be parallel with the increase, just like before, such as ethereum and other cryptos.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:09:21 PM

Hi im new @ Bitcointalk and this is my first post  Smiley

Im into Crypto since 2016 so i saw big climbs off different Coins and i saw the market bleeding. At this time I had a lot of different coins some of them are already gone so i won and afterwards i lost money.

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin

I do not have much coin this time since I stopped in crypto for a very long time. I neither have money to buy coins. The only thing left in me since the last time I'm involved in crypto is this account and some bitcoins. Up to now, I am holding that bitcoin and my plan is to make it grow by earning and holding.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mike_spr

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 03:31:24 PM

Why do you think EOS and NEO look good right now?

Simracer Coin - Simracing eSports meets blockchain technology (https://simracercoin.org)
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:38:42 PM

Why do you think EOS and NEO look good right now?
Maybe he will say both look good right now but i personally will try to stand on EOS rather than NEO as it was more impressive than NEO in term of development result. EOS is only waiting for the implementation of voice as the biggest dapps platform that will be running on the EOSIO blockchain in the future.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:07:53 PM

If you are currently investing in NEO it is a very precise choice, and the coin is great for us to invest today, and do not forget to select also altcoins such as BNB LTC because the coin can also have the potential will grow in the future Will come, and if you invest in BTCT I'm not so sure of the coin and I think to should consider again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:22:51 PM

so far the coins that you invest in my opinion are good and one of them there is a coin that I would recommend that is the link.
as long as you don't hold bch xrp and bsv I don't call coins bad but doubt if you invest too much and in the long run because at any time dev can change prices according to their wishes.
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:49:52 PM

What I would say, much here depends on your particular strategy, cause talking about me for example, I cannot say that I have many advanced solutions I can recommend you to have a look at. But of course, there are some worthwhile solutions
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:51:46 PM

What I would say, much here depends on your particular strategy, cause talking about me for example, I cannot say that I have many advanced solutions I can recommend you to have a look at. But of course, there are some worthwhile solutions

Evening. I agree with you here, also noticed that there are many similar and abstract ideas with almost no practical value. And you've told that you have few advanced ones in mind, can you elaborate in more details on what are the ones you are following? Very interested to know
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:53:38 PM

Evening. I agree with you here, also noticed that there are many similar and abstract ideas with almost no practical value. And you've told that you have few advanced ones in mind, can you elaborate in more details on what are the ones you are following? Very interested to know

Yes, of course. The most advanced one from the ones I follow is Carnomaly that is coming onto automotive market with entirely new product. Carnomaly automotive rebate was created to allow consumers who purchase new and pre-owned vehicles the opportunity to save more money when purchasing from an authorized automotive dealership. Consumers who hold CARR tokens will be placed into tiers which will allow certain benefits based on tokens held. The more tokens held, the higher the tier, the better the rebate is. Consumers will be able to get a max of a 30% rebate. But of course, I recommend you to check their website to have a better understanding of all the features guys are coming with, there are many unique ones
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:55:39 PM

Yes, of course. The most advanced one from the ones I follow is Carnomaly that is coming onto automotive market with entirely new product. Carnomaly automotive rebate was created to allow consumers who purchase new and pre-owned vehicles the opportunity to save more money when purchasing from an authorized automotive dealership. Consumers who hold CARR tokens will be placed into tiers which will allow certain benefits based on tokens held. The more tokens held, the higher the tier, the better the rebate is. Consumers will be able to get a max of a 30% rebate. But of course, I recommend you to check their website to have a better understanding of all the features guys are coming with, there are many unique ones

This from your words sounds very interesting and attractive, absolutely agree. Will have a closer look at them shortly and get back with own thoughts, thank you for recommendation
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:20:45 PM

I think the future will belong to coins that have platforms for creating decentralized applications.
Given the fact that the crypto community is trying to reduce the share of centralization in the market, it is possible that the future will lie with DEX applications and platforms of this type.
Therefore, I put on them.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
roaringunknown

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:28:08 PM

With the CEO of TemTum being in the process of talks with the government in Anguilla to create the first I'm buying in before this becomes mainstream news in a couple of weeks and the price skyrockets!
muffinitem

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:40:46 PM

With the CEO of TemTum being in the process of talks with the government in Anguilla to create the first I'm buying in before this becomes mainstream news in a couple of weeks and the price skyrockets!

I have seen these rumors, but I was skeptical till I checked the telegram where Richard posted the LOI.
crypto595

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:43:27 PM

If TemTum do manage to pull off a national digital currency I am in no doubt they will DOMINATE in 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: