Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts?  (Read 5564 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:35:44 AM

Nothing is impossible but I doubt the function will remain for a while. This bench mark is very high and personally it's just like dreaming.
I have store money to buy cryptocurrency since 2020 came, holding it for several months but I I'm still not profitable. At least I have a target price where I can sell my XRP coin. But seems like I was tired to holding and just fed up with the news that spreaded a few days ago. The news has stated that the creator of XRP or the bag holder for XRP has sold his XRP in a lot of amount. This is why I didn't like it anymore, he has sold when XRP was increasing. That is the bad thing to do and I won't ever truat centralized coins anymore.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:04:08 AM

That's a long way to go reach that level and I don;'t think it's going to happen in the next five years, I don't want to be skeptical on it's potential because it has proven it's worth in the market already if they can reach that price Bitcoin is on $100k level already.
I don't think that will be achieved even 5 years later, We can see their ATH is only $ 3.8 and to reach $ 14 is very impossible to happen. The appearance of new coins with interesting features certainly can affect to old coins like XRP. XRP has a high total supply so their prices I think cannot increase over $5.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:59:03 AM

14$ per xrp? Isn't that too much to hope for? Imagine what the price of Bitcoin will be for xrp to hit 14$ per one, and for this to be possible huge money must be pour into crypto space, meaning we need new bulks of investors

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 08:19:34 AM

It never happens. Even that $1 each XRP is fiction. I can't image that they can publish an article like that. No clue was proven in the article. All are cliché words.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 09:23:00 AM

it's possible that it can happen even not only on XRP but on some other altcoins. but the problem is anyone can't be sure when it can happen. related to XRP according to my personal analysis to reach the price of $ 14 takes 3-4 years. but all this returns to the performance of the developer and the project team.

popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:49:17 AM

XRP Price to $14 is impossible with the lackluster of everything in XRP. Really, if they were able to get to $1 mark at the end of the year then it already considers a success. Worst, XRP price keep going down and no one knows when it hit the floor.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:01:59 AM

XRP Price to $14 is impossible with the lackluster of everything in XRP. Really, if they were able to get to $1 mark at the end of the year then it already considers a success. Worst, XRP price keep going down and no one knows when it hit the floor.
if the supply of XRP is still this much and there is no good development that can trigger investors, then it seems unlikely that XRP will touch at such an expensive price, because as far as I know to be able to raise prices there must be a trigger to be able to make investors interested and entered in XRP.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Mike_911

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 12:11:40 PM

Overview of XRP/USDT. Ripple price prediction 2020. Where will Ripple go?
https://youtu.be/yZaL58PUI2Q
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 12:46:16 PM

I have previously made numerous posts on this subject. The major vulnerability with XRP is that it is one of the most centralized cryptocurrencies currently in circulation. Somewhere between 80% and 90% of all the XRP in existence is owned by a handful of promoters. And that is the risk factor while investing in XRP. There is always a chance that some of these promoters may dump their coins, which can crash the prices of this crypto.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 01:03:10 PM

I believe XRP will rising higher price but i think not through dollar and it will never possible $14 oe something. Even i am a small XRP holder but i never except XRP can touch dollar rate. Certainly i will not longer holder of XRP so i will wait small time after next bullrun.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:12:10 PM

14 $ is a crazy price for XRP, it can't even surpass ATH in 2017. So don't be too hopeful about the price of XRP, now XRP no longer has the hype that it used to and It will surely become a stablecoin in the future

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:55:43 PM

In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

Yes, I really like XRP, although some other investors are not interested in XRP. But for the price of $ 14 I think it's still a bit far in the estimates. Although many media outlets predict that the next two years the price will increase by $ 14. I think the media only source from a few people in writing a crypto story. The crypto community has great control over prices.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:16:01 PM

In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Anything and everything is possible in the Cryptoworld once you are on top of the market, any price attainable XRP is a good coin to hodl I don't like it being centralized but people still invest on it, because of their partnership to many big companies, I read one article that they are going to do or have done partnership with one big remittance company, now that's great news.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:32:24 PM

As the article said:

Anything and everything is possible in the Cryptoworld once you are on top of the market, any price attainable XRP is a good coin to hodl I don't like it being centralized but people still invest on it, because of their partnership to many big companies, I read one article that they are going to do or have done partnership with one big remittance company, now that's great news.

The team of XRP know how they do it when they are ready to pump the price of XRP. However, the setback it might have or what might prevent it from reaching that price is if its antagonists come up again to oppose it by spreading FUD.
Considering the supply of XRP, I will personally not agree that it reaches that price because if it does, we are only enriching the owners, particularly those who are holding large volume. They will dump and the price will come down again. So it has to be put in check.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 08:03:55 PM

$ 14 for me for the price of Ripple is very unbelievable, I am sure it will be difficult for Ripple to get to $ 14,
the price of XRP can touch to $ 1 or $ 2 alone now can make everyone happy,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 08:23:04 PM

Last time around all these opinions were even louder and we saw xrp mooning from 5 cents to over 3 bucks which is considered as probably the biggest move by a top ranked coin, i am sure this time around the same will happen and do not forget the adoption volume will also hit the market this time around post corona.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:14:14 PM

Personally i do not see a future potential for XRP in term of price
i don't see it the next ethereum or bitcoin  but i think it will survive because it offers a solution to a problem and centralized
 I have read an article lately that Brad the CEO of XRP is definitely playing it safe (the long run) and claims that ripple might become the Amazon of crypto five years from now.  XRP network also presses the need of cooperation with banks and governments which makes XRP different than bitcoin or other altcoins so i dont see why people all the time comparing XRP with bitcoin it does not make sense. that is my opinion

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:22:41 PM

As the article said:

We want again bullrun in cryptocurrency so that all coin can touch high price. Coinmarketcap should overcome trillion dollars USD to reach Ripple price 14 USD. At least coinmarketcap USD cross the price 4 trillion USD. Although last bullrun couldn't touch one trillion USD.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:26:28 PM

First off, Coinspeaker is an absolute trash source for crypto news, the amount of clickbait and hyperbole in their articles is infuriating.

Also, how the hell is XRP going to spike from $0.20 to $14? At that rate, it would overtake Bitcoin in market capitalization—achieving a market cap of around $600 billion...

Does that seem even remotely likely, given that it peaked at around $3 something then crashed to nearly nothing?

XRP will be dead soon enough. The sooner the better.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:27:27 PM

That's a long way to go reach that level and I don;'t think it's going to happen in the next five years, I don't want to be skeptical on it's potential because it has proven it's worth in the market already if they can reach that price Bitcoin is on $100k level already.
I don't think that will be achieved even 5 years later, We can see their ATH is only $ 3.8 and to reach $ 14 is very impossible to happen. The appearance of new coins with interesting features certainly can affect to old coins like XRP. XRP has a high total supply so their prices I think cannot increase over $5.

for a token constantly sold in.the market by the team and with a steady increasing circulation supply, to even think that xrp will achieve its all time high is regarded as delusion the granduer. The best thing I can do with xrp tokens at the moment is just to trade it. I don't think its worth holding for long anymore because the value is now on steady decline

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█