Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts?  (Read 5564 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:41:02 PM

I have previously made numerous posts on this subject. The major vulnerability with XRP is that it is one of the most centralized cryptocurrencies currently in circulation. Somewhere between 80% and 90% of all the XRP in existence is owned by a handful of promoters. And that is the risk factor while investing in XRP. There is always a chance that some of these promoters may dump their coins, which can crash the prices of this crypto.

Exactly. XRP is too centralized, greatly defeating the purpose of crypto and Blockchain technology. It's more of a centralized database than a real Blockchain. The "cryptocurrency" is overhyped in part because of the bank partnerships with the Ripple company. At the end of the day, XRP is just another banking system where assets can be frozen and accounts deleted at will. Most recently, the XRP dev team has introduced the ability for users to delete their XRP accounts. This shows us how centralized the XRP ledger is, relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market. No one serious about crypto and Blockchain technology will invest into XRP because of this reason. Crypto is all about decentralization, and if you take that away, you get nothing more but a centralized database with a single point of failure.

With Ripple controlling most of the XRP token's supply, it's hard to believe it'll get past $1 anytime soon. There is a hard cap of billions of XRP that will ever be created, which greatly debases the token itself. There are far better coins out there (like Stellar) which put decentralization first above anything else. The Stellar blockchain ledger, is much more decentralized than Ripple's XRP, while having less inflation over time. I'm sure that people will be wise enough to choose decentralized cryptocurrencies than centralized ones like XRP, in order to preserve financial sovereignity.

As with anything, no one can tell for sure what will happen with an specific cryptocurrency project. The least we could do is to stay focused on the news, and make a decision based on them. XRP could die soon, or remain on the scene if Ripple continues to support it. But it won't reach far, because there are other bigger and better cryptocurrencies out there with the most adoption in the mainstream world. With over 98% of XRP's transactions classified as spam (based on a research found on the web), it looks likely that the centralized ledger will die sometime in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:54:31 PM

One of the leading Ripple news sites estimates that the 2020 XRP price will reach levels above USD 8 and will find strong resistance around USD 10. Again, the idea of developing this cryptocurrency is mainly associated with new partnerships and the development of new technologies that improve the already existing Ripple service line and in fact it can be so ...
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 07:00:41 PM

It's won't happen Roll Eyes personally i don't dislike xrp because i have holding right now. That's right there have been lot of reasons for never possible Xrp reach $14. Overview dmp or pmp everytime even i will be happy if xrp reach $5 after that i will rid all.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:00:24 PM

One of the leading Ripple news sites estimates that the 2020 XRP price will reach levels above USD 8 and will find strong resistance around USD 10. Again, the idea of developing this cryptocurrency is mainly associated with new partnerships and the development of new technologies that improve the already existing Ripple service line and in fact it can be so ...

$8 is yet not feasible this year. If XRP is going to surge, then they must have started preparing something to boost the price again. I a just afraid that, that will be another time to make newbies lose their money, because, no doubt, it will plunge again.
If anyone is so optimistic about it and trusts the info, this will be the best time to buy.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:01:52 PM

Funny to read "will ripple reach $14?" "will ETH be $5000" "what do you think about ripple $10?" and etc. What are the point of creating such topics, when the altcoin OP has been asking can even reach ATH or at least be close to that number.

Take a look at ripple graph? Ripple cant reach $1 for last two years and people are discussing will it cost $14 during 11 pages. Ripple holders will be lucky if ripple would reach $0.50 till this year end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 08:48:52 PM

I don't think its possible, at least in the near future. With $14 value, we can imagine the market capitalization of XRP which is too much optimistic and not realistic.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:56:49 PM

Funny to read "will ripple reach $14?" "will ETH be $5000" "what do you think about ripple $10?" and etc. What are the point of creating such topics, when the altcoin OP has been asking can even reach ATH or at least be close to that number.

Take a look at ripple graph? Ripple cant reach $1 for last two years and people are discussing will it cost $14 during 11 pages. Ripple holders will be lucky if ripple would reach $0.50 till this year end.

According to CoinMarketCap, XRP's ATH was $3.84 in July 4, 2018. This tells us that XRP did get past $1, despite most of the tokens' supply being controlled by a single entity. I believe that every bull market has a positive effect over altcoins' prices, even if they're unable to provide real use cases to the mainstream world. AFAIK, XRP is only a speculative "cryptocurrency" which is yet to prove its usability for mainstream payments. All I've seen is hype everywhere related to the bank partnerships Ripple has made over the years. But what matters is adoption above anything else.

Based on a recent study, 98% of transactions on the XRP Ledger are spam. It shows us how little the distributed ledger is used by people worldwide. The stalemate in XRP's prices indicates us that there's little to no demand for the "cryptocurrency". No one will want to use a centralized coin that can be frozen at will (take a look at what Ripple did with Jed McCaleb's funds on the XRP Ledger some time ago) based on company's (or government's) interests.

Nonetheless, the target price of $14 per XRP seems too distant to become a reality. Ripple's token has struggled to get past $4, which means it’ll have a hard time reaching a new ATH in price. There are far better options than XRP out there on the market. Stellar's "XLM" cryptocurrency is just like Ripple except that it focuses on decentralization above anything else. If you truly support decentralization/censorship-resistance, then I'd suggest you go for XLM instead of XRP. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:55:40 PM

I will be surprised to see the price reaching a dollar and the team behind ripple might spread these news so that the speculators will jump on it and pump the coin, if the coin reaches ten dollars have you imagined the total capital they will be having considering the number of coins in circulation.
So logically there is no way that the price of XRP would reach these figures. If bitcoin reaches half a million then it might be possible we could see a rally in XRP, if not no way.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:29:18 AM

In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

Well, in accordance with what you are talking about in Ripple, it seems to me that you are hyping or encouraging everyone to buy Ripple and hold in the long term, isn't it right? so when everyone or the majority of the community in crypto will buy a lot of it, of course, the price will get more increase. But as of the moment the price movement of Ripple was dumped in the market that's the reality happened now. In short, it is not possible I guess.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:51:28 AM

Despite the negative news against XRP I still hodl quite a few. Hoping it might pump. But, even as a holder, I still think XRP won't reach $14 even when the market is bullish later on. If the coin reaches $1 I would still be happy with my holdings. I hope xrp would pump despite the negative publicity.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:27:45 AM

Despite the negative news against XRP I still hodl quite a few. Hoping it might pump. But, even as a holder, I still think XRP won't reach $14 even when the market is bullish later on. If the coin reaches $1 I would still be happy with my holdings. I hope xrp would pump despite the negative publicity.
I have sold all of my stash consider this coin has no future caused by too much premined coin that will be dumped into the market. The negative news is always coming for ripple and it looks like there will be no a bullish trend for ripple again and people feel bored to provide their money for the foundation who dumped the premined coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:35:58 AM

In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

I don't trust the news of journalists or financial experts. because they will never be responsible for their words and the one who will lose money will be us. With the development of XRP now, I assert that it is about to be out of the top 5 of the most powerful alts. I don't see them developing any more but just seeing the CEO drawing real paintings. then he unlocked the coin and sold it to those who believed him at a high price. Be careful with XRP, the trap is huge.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:41:56 AM

This is impossible for the Ripple to reach to the price level of $14 in recent future. But, you can expect this after the passing of 25 years. If, Ripple go to the $14 then it will cross the Bitcoin marketcap many times. Which seems to be very un-realistic. Let the market decide the price according to the demand and supply.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:52:04 PM

I will be surprised to see the price reaching a dollar and the team behind ripple might spread these news so that the speculators will jump on it and pump the coin, if the coin reaches ten dollars have you imagined the total capital they will be having considering the number of coins in circulation.
So logically there is no way that the price of XRP would reach these figures. If bitcoin reaches half a million then it might be possible we could see a rally in XRP, if not no way.

Likewise. XRP is over-inflated and largely controlled by the Ripple company. It's hard to believe it'll go to "double digits" anytime soon. Even with the bank partnerships Ripple has made over time, the XRP "cryptocurrency" still hasn't found its unique purpose in life. There are practically no real use cases for XRP, probably because of its centralized design. I doubt that people in the mainstream world would want to use a system that greatly resembles traditional banks of today. But who knows? In the uncertain world of crypto, "strange and bizarre" things could happen in the future. Since altcoins follow Bitcoin's footsteps, there's a possibility that XRP will "ride" through the bull market.

I wouldn't recommend "hodling" XRP in the long term, simply because it has over a billion tokens in circulation. It's often good for short-term gains than anything else. If you're looking into something more serious, I'd suggest the OP to consider Stellar. It's based on XRP's codebase, but values decentralization above anything else. The XLM cryptocurrency is better distributed among its participants than XRP itself, making it a better option for quick & decentralized transfers at a fraction of the cost. With the team eliminating inflation on XLM, it looks likely that it'll go all the way to $14 instead of XRP. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:54:06 PM

Maybe 2050 Ripple could reach $ 14, and it still seems like a dream  Grin,
Ripple is indeed a good project and being able to be at number 3 Coinmarketcap is an amazing thing, but for a better price to talk reasonable

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:08:07 PM

As the article said:

If you think that another bullrun like 2017 will happen again then you are just dreaming, new millions of money was pumped into crypto in 2017 by whales that's why Bitcoin managed to skyrocketed to 20k, even if history repeats itself altcoins might be left out, moreover isn't 14$ per ripple too much?

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:16:13 AM

As the article said:

its hard to be true, as you mentioned on your post above, xrp is more centralized than btc and eth
i believe people will choose a decentralized crypto rather than centralized crypto just like xrp

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:41:36 AM

I've seen many positive articles about xrp but nothing changed still down price and struggling to increase even though there were many big companies support xrp. Well I guess xrp is good for short trades not for long term invesment. I don't think if it can hit $14 price.
The volatility of XRP doesn't even look good to be used for short term trade. I personally still prefer to use altcoin rather than XRP. You can see that the XRP market didn't even have a good movement while as a daily trade we need a high volatility to be able get the profit from the market.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:46:58 AM

XRP is good for investment because it is in the top 3 ranking, but the price of XRP reaches $ 14 I think is impossible to achieve in this
near time. What's more, XRP is increasingly avoided by investors, because it is supported by many banks in the world, which means XRP is
centralization. If we analyze XRP price, XRP performance is not too good. Right now XRP is still priced at $ 0.19, a poor achievement for
the top 3 ranking crypto. If you want to invest in XRP, don't expect this year to generate a large profit, because based on my prediction
this year XRP will only reach $ 2- $ 3.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:54:05 AM

XRP 14 $ is impossible. Firstly, it has a huge supply and the increase to $ 14 will make its capitalization higher than any coin in this market => ridiculous.
second, even the CEO of XRP also unlocked coins to sell to the market. that means he foresaw part of XRP's dark future so he sold his coins. The fact that the XRP team is unlocking coins and selling them regularly in the market is very familiar. This action shows that they are no longer interested in the future of XRP.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █