Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts?  (Read 5564 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 11:02:31 PM

I agree with this comment. Lets make simple math here.

XRP in circullation is 45 billion and total supply is 99 billion. Then $14 will make 630 billion marketcap and this is just XRP.
Now let say total Crypto market cap $1.5 Trillion dollar.  There is no way XRP can grab more then 30% of total crypto marketcap.

My goals in XRP is only $2 each. If the market going up like 2017.

this is the most reasonable reason why xrp will not touch about $14, because 30% from totdal coinmarketcap is very impossible for xrp
We can't completely deny there is no possibility. If we've thought in such a manner, how the growth could've happened with bitcoin. Why it can't contribute 30% to the marketcap. With respect to the growth of bitcoin the marketcap rises to the higher than the quoted 1.5 Trillion dollar, by the time XRP can grow against bitcoin contributing higher percentage to the marketcap.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:22:09 PM

I agree with this comment. Lets make simple math here.

XRP in circullation is 45 billion and total supply is 99 billion. Then $14 will make 630 billion marketcap and this is just XRP.
Now let say total Crypto market cap $1.5 Trillion dollar.  There is no way XRP can grab more then 30% of total crypto marketcap.

My goals in XRP is only $2 each. If the market going up like 2017.

this is the most reasonable reason why xrp will not touch about $14, because 30% from totdal coinmarketcap is very impossible for xrp
We can't completely deny there is no possibility. If we've thought in such a manner, how the growth could've happened with bitcoin. Why it can't contribute 30% to the marketcap. With respect to the growth of bitcoin the marketcap rises to the higher than the quoted 1.5 Trillion dollar, by the time XRP can grow against bitcoin contributing higher percentage to the marketcap.

What percentage do you think XRP will continue to the market?

As of now per CMC record, https://coinmarketcap.com/

XRP has $26 billion marketcap while the entire marketcap is $564 billion, so that is over 4% of contribution only, bitcoin currently at over 60%.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 02:06:12 PM

In my opinion it is really difficult to reach XRP at $14 price because of the huge supply. If you check the price in the month of January 2018 where the market was on alt season, the XRP price was reached $3.65 that was all time high of XRP and now we speculate to reach $14 price? that is impossible.

edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 02:11:21 PM

xrp cant increase $1.4.
if it become 10 dollar, total marketcap ofxrp will increase 450 billion dollar that is 1.5x of bitcoin value now

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:00:07 AM

The price of XRP had a good rally already and if anyone invested in it earlier could book their profit, the idea of a coin with unlimited circulation could reach a dozen dollars is just crazy but the price might reach a dollar if the market could rally for a few trading sessions and i did not expect the price to rally this much but it is possible to reach a dollar by next year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:33:26 PM

I don't care if XRP reach 14$ or not because i find the Huge volume of this coin really hard to achieve double digits,But what i am looking is even 1$ or 4 that is more than enough to expect.

Though i have seen this cross 4$ in 2018 when alt season happens,maybe 2$ half of it can be taken in this year or next.
hope this downing market wont continue long,all red now.
it is true that the potential of xrp does not seem to be maximized, seeing a large total supply of xrp it seems like it will be impossible if it gets to the price of $ 14 this looks like it will be difficult
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:06:01 PM

In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

Personally, I did not consider XRP as a store of value as I work more with ETH. But after several years of working in the crypto industry, I realized that there is a cyclical development of the crypto market and if we are talking about the future peak of a particular cryptocurrency, we must look back and see how the previous cycles went. Having studied XRP from this side, I saw that the peak of this cryptocurrency occurred at the end of 2017 and amounted to more than $ 3 for 1 XRP. If now we are talking about the fact that the price can reach a new peak of $ 14 for 1 XRP, then this turns out to be an increase of almost 5 times from the previous value. Could this be? I think it can, since the crypto market knows how to present surprises and show both big growth and fall. However, it should be understood that with each new cycle the opportunities for growth become smaller, since even more new funds are now needed to get X and fly to the moon.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:10:52 PM

I sometimes wonder how people arrive at very specific numbers. Why just 14? Because, if the price hits 14, you earn a specific amount which you would like to have? When it is like that: Stop dreaming!

If we will go on into another bullrun, it is very likely possible, that XRP will surpass its ATH. During a hot phase of a bullrun, facts start getting less important. They vanish behind the greed. And if you look at the height of the last waves, especially in their relation to the previous wave, there is a lot of music in the air. And the possibility, that XRP could reach 20-25$ cannot be dismissed. That this price will be completely exaggerated is of no interest in a collective frenzy. So I belive, that this will happen (like it happend several times before at different markets).

But here you have to be on your guard very urgently. If we will reach prices like this: This bubble will burst immediately, if it does not already burst before. Think about your exit strategy NOW! When will you leave the ship?

Don't be greedy in the next bubble - this will kill your profits...

After the finnish of the next bullrun and the following collapse, I expect XRP stable at around 2$. That means a marketcap of 200 billions, which is a realistic value.

Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:22:44 PM

$ 14 dollars is huge. xrp will not reach the top of $ 14 possibly only $ 3 price on the market
So it is very unlikely that he will reach that price, better play fast than expect it Cheesy

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:32:36 PM

It's not without reason that many newspapers, or review forums, about XRP, it has great potential in a long-term investment strategy, but the $14 price I'm afraid is too early to reach in the short term. XRP has time to rise to nember 2 on coinmarketcap worthwhile for us to invest.
Mime

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:04:32 AM

$14 is probably not realistic. If you say $1 I will surely support your thoughts. XRP's functions and technology is not better then other existing projects. At this moment conform WorldCoinIndex the price is only $0.58 and in the past week Ripple lost 12% van the price.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:47:25 AM

There is no way for XRP to extend the price to even 5 dollars permanently,In some case if the Big bankers and businessman go together to make xrp Reach that top?of course they can but this will mark more to this coin as manipulated and Centralized.

Look How Much volume has XRP to reach that amount?for almost a Billion coins that has 14$ each value?that must be at least 25-30% of Whole market capitalization.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:49:53 PM

XRP didn't even make it to $1 so I don't think that it would be possible right now.
Maybe in the next couple of bull run and more positive movement maybe it would have a chance going that high.

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 12:59:21 PM

It seems difficult to happen XRP to $ 14 is just a dream until now XRP is difficult to reach the price of $ 1, the possibility of XRP to $ 1 is closer because to get to the price of $ 14 is something that weight bitcoin and ethereum are more interesting in investing because it actually has a stronger price level and a faster increase and recovers prices faster.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:21:15 PM

just hope the price of bitcoin is able to go to $ 14 !,
because this coin has been sleeping for a long time, and just woke up in Q4 2020,
even though it hasn't reached $ 1 at least XRP was able to increase 100% more in the last month

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:01:04 AM

It is very unlikely because Ripple devs are selling insane amounts of XRP frequently. I would just avoid XRP because when volume is low, a price dump is inevitable. Price did only grow recently, because Ripple generated much hype. But very soon, people will notice how useless and centralized XRP really is and sell.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:35:04 PM

XRP didn't even make it to $1 so I don't think that it would be possible right now.
Maybe in the next couple of bull run and more positive movement maybe it would have a chance going that high.

XRP did make it to $1 during Bitcoin's bull run in 2017. In fact, XRP got past $3 per coin surpassing ETH in market cap. The effects did not last for long, bringing back ETH to its second place on the market. For XRP to truly retain its value, a lot of effort needs to be done by the Ripple company. Perhaps, reducing the supply of XRP tokens and increasing its use cases for the mainstream world, will have long-lasting effects over its price. Otherwise, XRP will only be worth cents in USD. Considering that XRP is so cheap on the market right now, it becomes extremely convenient for cross-border money transfers. Fees are often less than a penny, making it highly practical for daily payments. It's one of the strong points XRP has over traditional cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Yet, XRP has a centralized model which could put people's holdings at risk in the future. You'd either sacrifice decentralization for scalability or vice versa.

Nonetheless, time will tell us the true value of XRP on the market. It's been a long time since XRP has been sitting below the $1 range. Only a massive bull market run will make XRP reach a new ATH. Besides, there are far better choices than XRP. Stellar is an alternative to XRP with a decentralized model. Fees are dirt cheap and transactions are ridiculously fast. Yet, XRP is above Stellar (XLM) in terms of market cap. It could be that Ripple's marketing/promotion efforts are strong, putting XRP within the top ranks in market cap. At least, people have a choice to use one cryptocurrency from the other. If XRP reaches $14 per coin, I'm sure many of its "hodlers" will become filthy rich. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
modellao6

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:59:07 PM

14 dollar? I'm not optimistic about this prediction. Let's assume that the price of XRP is $14, then its Market Cap  is more than 621 billions, That would mean the price of BTC at least to hit $34,000 to retain the cryptocurrency throne. Honestly, it is not realistic.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:13:45 PM

14 dollar? I'm not optimistic about this prediction. Let's assume that the price of XRP is $14, then its Market Cap  is more than 621 billions, That would mean the price of BTC at least to hit $34,000 to retain the cryptocurrency throne. Honestly, it is not realistic.

Every prediction will not help the XRP coin to increase its price more than 10$ because the Bitcoin market cap should be very high. If the price of XRP is 14$ the price of Bitcoin should be more than 50,000$ and it is not an easy job to reach that much higher price. We have to wait and see how far the price of Bitcoin will reach in the coming days.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 06:21:29 PM

14$ , it will take some time before ripple will reach that value

for now , the flare airdrop  snaphot is taken and most people dump their coins , but it could be that xrp bounce back to higher values
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: