Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3010 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:44:47 PM

(snip)

I do not think that BNB can overcome Ethereum in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a strong project and many people are working on it. It will stay on second position right behind BTC in my opinion. What do you guys think?

People sees its strong because it's standing next to bitcoin, but we can always make a comparison between ETH and BNB.

ETH's ATH is $1300 while its cheapest price after the ATH was $90

BNB' ATH is $40 while its cheapest after the ATH was $13.

(note: I only get the whole number, so this is only more or less to the actual figure.)

now, by looking between the two, we can tell already which is stronger, and take note BNB had its ATH during the bear market which is last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashbabe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:33:37 PM

join our telegram channel and enjoy free signals
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFKc6RhFbb2rVDqNzQ 
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:13:53 PM

Anything may happen in this crypto space. I just talk by remembering how dogecoin is still part of many crypto enthusiast's portfolio. Binance coin may be a copycat of ethereum still when it will be heavily promoted then there are lots of chances for it to beat ethereum.

In my opinion, ethrerum started being less competitive or already being less aggressive against its competitors. One good example to back myself is, ethereum is talking about implementing POS feature but before that they have gone for 2 hardforks but nothing significantly changed in their environments with respect to investor attracting feature.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:20:24 PM

They already implemented smart-contract technology into Binance chain? If yes, then the battle could begin, but I know that Binance didn´t implement it on purpose because they didn´t want to competite with Ethereum, they focus primary on exchange services (DEX, lendings and so on).

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:58:35 PM

I don't think so, even if binance has features or any other development it won't be enough, because eth will be more advanced than this Bnb is just my speculation.
Don't you see that coins that have their own blockchain use the smartcontract feature.
so I think eth will remain in position 2 even xrp will be difficult to chase later.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:10:02 PM

First Binance Chain does not have smart contracts and not designed to kill Ethereum. BNB is more on Utility while Ethereum can offer more in terms of DApps, Smart contracts, As of now Binance chain is very fast, A blockchain that has a lower amount of users is faster of course. But there is a chance that BNB can beat Ethereum in terms of coinmarketcap, Sometimes trust is better than the performance if BNB could achieve that, Bitcoin is not that fast and they have bigger fees on a transaction but they have the trust of the people.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 10:17:27 AM

Binance coin was hit to Coinmarketcap around 25 Jul, 2017. At the time BNB was trading nearly $0.10 with 10 Mln USD market cap, trading at its own Exchange Binance. whereas at the same time Ethereum was trading around $225 per Eth, having more than 21 Bln USDT Marketcap. Later on Ethereum Blockchain was well in business and marke its all time high price $1368 per coin and its market was cap was above 132 bln usd. This time was early 2018 and all market was at its peak. People were expecting about Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin and this all was due to Ethereum Blockchain adoption for new ICOs launching with the help of smart contract of Ethereum Blockchain.

But this all was slowdown gradully due to fake ICOs. With all this happening entire market was in downtrend which is still continue. Where this was badly effect whole crypto market but Ethereum was also in correction and this was lead its value to the agin under $200.

Now here is the other story of Binance. In the same time Binance was in serious busniess and its addoption was over the Moon. So, Binance was in race of becoming World No.1 Exchacge by beating Bittrex and it done the job, the other side its Binance coin was making business day by day.

Binance management very smartly engaging its native coine into miltiple purpose and make it one of the best cryptocurrency in Bolckchain Industry.

We all well aware how last year Binace utlise its Exchange and develop their Binace coin market. Here i want to mention some core businesses operating by Binance Team.

• Binance Exchange
  • Binance DEX
  • Binance Chain
  • Binance Fiat services
  • Binance Launchpad
  • Having giant partners

Binance acquire Trust Wallet, WazirX Indian Market.

Binance coin will make history buy using like these above mentioned features and many more.

I think someday BNB will beat ETH, What you Think Smiley

It was once said that ethereum will out smart bitcoin in terms of pricing but that was due to the fact that ethereum has more use case than bitcoin in terms of the smart contract feature that was enabled on the ethereum platform, but looking into the comparative between binance and bitcoin, i will say Binance will over ethereum as CZ and his innovations never seize. CZ practically wakes up with an idea everyday and implements it ot the success of the exchanger and it continuously gives the exchanger a more value as it reflects on its token price. 

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:24:46 AM

Binance is really potential altcoin but I don't think binance can beat ethereum because ethereum is popular altcoin than binance coin but if you believe binance can defeat ethereum I guess it will take long years to happen.
agree, that it must be recognized that binance has shown quite good development, but I feel the same as you that it will be difficult for other altcoins as well as binance to be able to shift ethereum. many say crypto can be a possibility but we also need to be realistic. ethereum will remain the best and need more time to be able to replace ethereum.

No matter how many years it takes, ETH will be better than the current altcoins. So let's ignore the idea that BNB can surpass ETH in the future, BNB is a good altcoin but it will always be behind ETH, ETH is the king of altcoin in this market.
It caused by ethereum is always running and it will never be stopped. that means those new coins will never reach the place that already achieved by another coin. Binance is a very potential competitor for ethereum but the problem is if that was truly centralized and this makes so many people are not feeling interested again with it. It's too difficult even to generate a new asset based on binance chain.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:29:50 AM

It's vice versa for both BNB and ETH, it's better to hold both instead of trying to find which one is going to grow higher than the other, coins can't be predicted perfectly, ETH can surge because of its next upgrade to Proof of Stake

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:58:28 AM

It's vice versa for both BNB and ETH, it's better to hold both instead of trying to find which one is going to grow higher than the other, coins can't be predicted perfectly, ETH can surge because of its next upgrade to Proof of Stake
Definitely, I agree with you, there's no need to debate which are the better coin or which coin will beat the other because both coins are good and in fact they already grew multiple times and that makes their investors profitable. If we are here to invest in long term, the current price now is a good price already so regardless of which coin will be more successful, what matters is that both are successful.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:16:57 PM

Binance coin was hit to Coinmarketcap around 25 Jul, 2017. At the time BNB was trading nearly $0.10 with 10 Mln USD market cap, trading at its own Exchange Binance. whereas at the same time Ethereum was trading around $225 per Eth, having more than 21 Bln USDT Marketcap. Later on Ethereum Blockchain was well in business and marke its all time high price $1368 per coin and its market was cap was above 132 bln usd. This time was early 2018 and all market was at its peak. People were expecting about Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin and this all was due to Ethereum Blockchain adoption for new ICOs launching with the help of smart contract of Ethereum Blockchain.

But this all was slowdown gradully due to fake ICOs. With all this happening entire market was in downtrend which is still continue. Where this was badly effect whole crypto market but Ethereum was also in correction and this was lead its value to the agin under $200.

Now here is the other story of Binance. In the same time Binance was in serious busniess and its addoption was over the Moon. So, Binance was in race of becoming World No.1 Exchacge by beating Bittrex and it done the job, the other side its Binance coin was making business day by day.

Binance management very smartly engaging its native coine into miltiple purpose and make it one of the best cryptocurrency in Bolckchain Industry.

We all well aware how last year Binace utlise its Exchange and develop their Binace coin market. Here i want to mention some core businesses operating by Binance Team.

• Binance Exchange
  • Binance DEX
  • Binance Chain
  • Binance Fiat services
  • Binance Launchpad
  • Having giant partners

Binance acquire Trust Wallet, WazirX Indian Market.

Binance coin will make history buy using like these above mentioned features and many more.

I think someday BNB will beat ETH, What you Think Smiley

To start with both are good platforms serving different uses and users. Ethereum has contributed a whole lot to the blockchain space so is Binance, but even at this, thinking that Binance will best Ethereum won't happen. Yes Binance has many services and out of which or out of what you listed, only the exchange it self is worth noting. In the fiat services, other exchange will start theirs soon, other exchanges have their own launchpad too, Binance Dex is already losing its touch owing to low volume. Am not saying Binance isn't good, Binance is one of the best exchanges but almost everything within its platform can be found in others, now the question is, can they deal with the competition? Ethereum on the other hand has dealt with many competitions yet stil remain on top that shows it will be hard to be overtaken.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:38:36 PM

This two coins is my favorites coins here in the crypto and I want both of that become very popular and very high value.
But if we talking about what is better between  the ethereum and binance for this now because binance is have still growing my vote is still in the ethereum but maybe in the future it can defeat this coin if they new more upcoming projects and partners.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:10:35 PM

Both are good platforms quite alright but there is always one which is far better than the other and that Ethereum. It is true that Binance has many services which has given it enough exposure to many investors thus resulting to one of the best exchange so far but on the other hand, it is more centralized although some of its services are very beneficial. Ethereum on the other hand has stood the test of time while enabling many projects to come to limelight and owing to its services and features has always regained its position as the 2nd top coin and the best altcoin as well till date.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 08:55:02 PM

This two coins is my favorites coins here in the crypto and I want both of that become very popular and very high value.
But if we talking about what is better between  the ethereum and binance for this now because binance is have still growing my vote is still in the ethereum but maybe in the future it can defeat this coin if they new more upcoming projects and partners.
The same goes here, it is only a matter of time until binance will overcome ethereum, only if they have a fast-growing development over time. For now, ethereum is still showing the brightest future among those two, it is also the second-largest crypto in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:56:12 PM

The same goes here, it is only a matter of time until binance will overcome ethereum, only if they have a fast-growing development over time. For now, ethereum is still showing the brightest future among those two, it is also the second-largest crypto in the market.
The brightest future? I don't think so, Binance gives more good update than ETH so I think for now Binance has a better chance.
Not because ETH is currently rank in number 2 it will also have a greater chance to grow, remember that Binance still has a lot of room to grow and they have a big influence in the market since they own an exchange with one of the biggest trading volume in the market.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:04:34 PM

Well, Ethereum has a name already and having of good reputation since from the very beginning. But what Binance is trying to build a great market image where they would like to show in the community and be competitive as well. Binance has gained popularity by now, ain't no wonder why it becomes know because of its tremendous and impressive market performance catching the eyes of many traders and investors.
If this momentum will sustain in the future, it probably made a way to defeat ETH.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:12:03 PM

I think binance have more potential to stay top rank in crypto market because they are one off the top game changers in crypto exchanges exchanges and they are already launched own blockchin also, recently binance acquire the one best Indian crypto exchange and p2p platform and more will be comes in future. But as of my view point binance can not over take ethereum because we now that eth will going to upgrade their blockchain as eth 2.0 soon.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:51:50 AM

binance and ethereum are both potential coins, and we know that binance has great confidence as the best exchange at the moment. even though they have experienced a disaster, but the comfort of consumers is still maintained, so that if this is maintained or even improved, binance will still be ranked top in the coin marketcap. but I still doubt if binance can beat ethereum

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:00:40 AM

binance and ethereum are both potential coins, and we know that binance has great confidence as the best exchange at the moment. even though they have experienced a disaster, but the comfort of consumers is still maintained, so that if this is maintained or even improved, binance will still be ranked top in the coin marketcap. but I still doubt if binance can beat ethereum
In terms of coins, ETH is more popular, but in investment people only care about profit and I think BNB will be a better choice because this coin has a lot of ways to increase prices. In addition, if there is news of an IEO project at this exchange, this coin will usually increase from 10% to 20% and that is the main reason I always make a profit from here. However, the decision is yours and everyone has a different choice so please consider carefully before making a decision.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:46:27 AM

In terms of market cap value, ethereum is still far superior compared to BNB Coin but this could change. There are still many new projects that prefer to use ERC20 over BEP, and I think it will take time for BNB Coin to compete with ethereum in price and market value.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: