Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Advice for year 2020  (Read 1674 times)
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:15:01 PM

On the off chance that you intend to put money/Funds into Alts, kindly do your own examination and know that deceitful advertising sensationalizes pretty much every altcoin projects. Altcoins, and the organizations behind the projects are additionally helpless against guideline, Bitcoin isn't.

Bitcoin is the far superior investment for 2020. Not exclusively is it seen as a place of refuge resource, but at the same time it's the first digital money and consistently leads blockchain advancement through it's BIP procedure

If you must hold altcoin because they always bring better profits do not go too deep and make sure your altcoins are top altcoins
all are mutually sustainable guys, bitcoin without other assets will be worth not the same as the present value, just as with large companies there are certainly small companies with their respective values, back to each of us what we will choose from all of that
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:28:11 PM

If 2020 is the year of bullrun similar to that legendary bullrun of 2017 then the investment advice is simple. Don't look here and there just focus on top ten blue chip cryptocurrencies because these cryptos are investors first choice and very much sure that these coins will generate good profits.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 05:43:12 PM

My personal thinking is that Bitcoin will gradually increase in 2020 so Bitcoin investment will be the best option for short and long term plans. Ethereum and Tron are also good coins for long term holding.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:35:51 PM

investing in altcoin is indeed riskier than bitcoin, because its value can go up / down very quickly, so some invest in bitcoin just to make a profit and then sell it, just like buying coins during the ICO / IEO, but now it has dropped a lot because of the numerous scams.
and people prefer to invest in existing currencies or in the top 50 cmc.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 10:38:49 PM

investing in altcoin is indeed riskier than bitcoin, because its value can go up / down very quickly, so some invest in bitcoin just to make a profit and then sell it, just like buying coins during the ICO / IEO, but now it has dropped a lot because of the numerous scams.
and people prefer to invest in existing currencies or in the top 50 cmc.
Review your needs and goals because it's well worth taking the time to think about what you really want from your investments. Also once you invest you must know the taking on risk and it's important that you understand before you invest that you could lose some or all of your money. And the smart thing to do is put enough money in a savings so if theres an emergency you have money to get.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nucular

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:50:56 PM

The biggest issues, unknown for a noob, somebody new to this is falling for forced hype. That's really the best advised that can be given to us.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:57:42 PM

In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip. In additon to that, we need to focus just on the TOP 20 cryptocurrencies in the market especially the strongest ones like, the king Bitcoin and Ethereum , I feel that Bitcoin will have a brilland future, maybe we need to HOLD a good value for this currency.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:11:13 AM

I think its too risky to put money on altcoin right now. There is no guarantee that we can earn some money unless the altcoin is top 10 in exchange. It will be wise to spend money on bitcoin or ethereum and hold it for a while. 

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:21:11 AM

Many altcoins are worth investing on but bitcoin is still the best, more reliable than altcoins, I know altcoins do brings highest return of investment but bitcoin ROI is guaranteed, still we don't know when altcoin season will return
If you want to invest in coins make sure the project is strong, and if you see the coin with ROI still below, then at least there is still potential to go up,
Im not sure if even a project with a strong fundamental can go back to the ROI reasily. I have experienced so many times to see a project with a fully working product can't even attract the demand.
It's better to buy a coin that traded above the ROI as it has a very strong fundamental and liquidity.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 01:58:58 AM

In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip.

Maybe your right but the risky people can always try and check whether their moves are wrong. Most altcoins are very fast to change price or lowered or increased. Which is why its too risky and very dangerous to invest with especially if you dont have necessary background in trading.

but now bitcoin starts to show rise and bull run might come and will start from bitcoin.
Yes indeed. Bitcoin pump is the start of bull run. As you can noticed most projects are increasing due to bitcoin movement and altcoins are benefiting to it, especially the main altcoin such as eth and xrp.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:09:11 AM

In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip. In additon to that, we need to focus just on the TOP 20 cryptocurrencies in the market especially the strongest ones like, the king Bitcoin and Ethereum , I feel that Bitcoin will have a brilland future, maybe we need to HOLD a good value for this currency.
I think long-term investment is the best option during this time period as most of the major coins are seeing very good gains over the past few weeks. In my opinion, Ethereum and Bitcoin are still the two choices that are trusted by many people and the need to invest in these coins is tending to increase, so the price increase will certainly only be a matter of time. However, you need to think carefully because this market is very easy to manipulate and can completely collapse at any time.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:26:50 AM

I think there will be no loss to invest in bitcoin, because after all, it will be the basis for all coins. All other rise and fall of coins could still depend on bitcoin. So investing in it, has a lower risk, but investing in rising altcoins can also give more profit, especially if you are on day trading.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 05:03:12 AM

I think there will be no loss to invest in bitcoin, because after all, it will be the basis for all coins. All other rise and fall of coins could still depend on bitcoin. So investing in it, has a lower risk, but investing in rising altcoins can also give more profit, especially if you are on day trading.
bitcoin does look good for investment but you should know that bitcoin cannot guarantee a safe and secure profit because bitcoin still has a very high risk because losses can occur at any time, so it's better to invest in altcoin not too long and choose altcoin that really has the potential to be able to get a lot of profit.

memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:33:45 AM

The biggest issues, unknown for a noob, somebody new to this is falling for forced hype. That's really the best advised that can be given to us.
Sometimes falling in love with hype by force is also not good, because whatever things are going to be lived by someone, of course must be based on knowledge and research, because with it someone can like and fall in love with anything involuntarily.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:49:06 AM

I think its too risky to put money on altcoin right now. There is no guarantee that we can earn some money unless the altcoin is top 10 in exchange. It will be wise to spend money on bitcoin or ethereum and hold it for a while. 
risky or not you decide for yourself. if you are willing to take risks to get very large profits, you can invest in very different altcoins and it does not matter where they are in the coinmarketcap rating. while you choosing your strategy make a decision what kind of risks you are ready to take

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:29:06 PM

and make sure your altcoins are top altcoins
What do you mean by "top altcoins"? Each of us analyzes projects based on our own understanding of the blockchain industry. Therefore, coins in crypto portfolio are different for everyone, but if you ask a person, he will say that his coins are top. So the advice is partially meaningless))
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:02:25 PM

Even you put your money in the top 10 altcoins it's still risky. That's normal to see how people always spend their money in Bitcoin and Ethereum because it's already proven that it will bring you an income. Spending your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be a wise way to spend your money. But, you should also look for other projects that also have good improvement and development. If I'm going to advise some people about investment maybe I will say that try to make deeper research about a certain coin or project and always look for different investments and not only in the top altcoins. Then, separate your funds on different investments that you know will lead to you for a better income. And, learn how to analyze the market.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

and make sure your altcoins are top altcoins
What do you mean by "top altcoins"? Each of us analyzes projects based on our own understanding of the blockchain industry. Therefore, coins in crypto portfolio are different for everyone, but if you ask a person, he will say that his coins are top. So the advice is partially meaningless))
But I believe, by top altcoins most of this community people are referring to highly reputed altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and dash. There will be no wonder that people are mentioning about top coins. Because, most of the people here are following coinamrketcap ranking and they are believing the top coins are ones which are getting higher rank in coinamrketcap.

Honestly, I'm not following coinamrketcap for my investment purposes because there are a lot of manipulations are happening within coinamrketcap and anyone making decision based on coinamrketcap must be taking more risk as per my experience.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:33:58 PM

You are free to choose bitcoin and altcoin as your investment place with one note you have made some analyst against it. You can see the movement price right now when most od altcoin prices are decreasing, I saw most of them has been decreasing a lot and it doesn't like bitcoin. Bitcoin price just decreasing in price 3% and this is pointed out bitcoin is really safe for your investment place, at least it will make you comfortable to facing any situation.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:42:27 PM

Analysis may not always help. The best thing you can do if you buy TOP alternative coins is to buy them at the very bottom or at the bottom.
That is, at the lowest point possible. This is exactly the strategy that will bring maximum profit to anyone who invests.

Most people make the mistake of buying this kind of coin during their rapid growth, which subsequently leads only to loss.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██