Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than your bank!  (Read 1210 times)
Swapzone

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:33:20 PM

Bitcoin, or Crypto, in general, solved a lot of problems and broke many limits we had since the creation of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:02:01 PM

Well, there are many options out there that are available to make payment and receiving transactions for whatever reason we have. There are traditional way like banking system and using cards and there are newer and more advance ways like using cryptos and e-wallets out there. But, I don't really see the point why do we have to compare such systems because we all know that all people can make their own decisions in life, most especially when it comes to their money. There are people who prefer to use banks other than these new technology that some can't really understand. But some also wants to embrace these new techs. I don't see any problem with that tho.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:03:13 PM

Plus I like the fact that it can be an investment because of the price fluctuation.
Actually price fluctuation isn't good for investment. For investment, stable growth is better. And price fluctuation is only good for an expert trader.

I just hope that more merchants start to accept it as one of the payment method so it wont be hard to use btc as currency since many recognized it already.
More merchants like how many? I read there are many countries that are still banning such cryptocurrency things. So to be accepted globally, it will very unlikely to happen in the near future for cryptocurrency.

There are people who prefer to use banks other than these new technology that some can't really understand.
Logically, banks are suitable for careless people or people who don't want the hassle of securing their money because banks provide things like transfer-limit, identity confirmation, and even reverse transactions.
simonkn0wsbest

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 07:47:46 PM

Maybe it will be one of the major option in the future, but not yet today, because a lot of people are still uncomfortable using BTC since it is not something that they can hold physically, which give people the ASSURANCE that their money is safe or the thought that it is real, specially with the unreliable internet connectivity for most countries around the world.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:32:27 PM

Well, if we will be comparing these two, obviously bitcoin has the upper hand as it is made to take down the bank. With bitcoin, we don't need banks as we are the bank of our own bitcoins. In terms of security, banks and bitcoin have a flaw; banks in their security literally and with bitcoin being used by a human that is still prone from being hacked and put their bitcoins to high possibility of being hacked.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:15:55 PM

Well, if we will be comparing these two, obviously bitcoin has the upper hand as it is made to take down the bank. With bitcoin, we don't need banks as we are the bank of our own bitcoins. In terms of security, banks and bitcoin have a flaw; banks in their security literally and with bitcoin being used by a human that is still prone from being hacked and put their bitcoins to high possibility of being hacked.
In terms of confidentiality, bitcoin is something safer than a bank, there is nothing to be hacked or stolen because there are no servers on the network that contain all the data such as a particular wallet's password and usernames. We all know that each user keeps the keys in Bitcoin to unlock their own personal Bitcoin wallet and that's the only way to use them. The chain network is absolutely awesome and makes me realize it's one of the safe networks of our digital technologies that remains. Unlike the banking network, current servers store such records, and once infiltrated, it's easy to move money without getting a sweat.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:22:17 PM

I find it funny when they start dissing the banks when they themselves use the banking system almost regularly (hypocrites). Now, who told you that bitcoin was created to destroy and take down the banks? Look at the people around us and how they are using crypto currencies. Most of them are just using it as a store of value instead of a regular currency. Most of them are using it for making profits. They cash out their profits in fiat! How do you expect bitcoin to take down banks when people act in this way.
Banks can't be taken down easily. At least not now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:57:56 PM

Bitcoin is among the best assets to trade because of its volatility and real traders know about that because they always take advantage of any opportunity that Bitcoin is offering to everyone whether it a bull market condition or its a bear market condition. These kinds of opportunities might be unseen from other people but it is clearly visible to those who have knowledge about it. If you guys know what I mean.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 11:52:37 PM

Many people are just ignorant about bitcoin and I believe that writing an article (as a writer I am) is worth it for bitcoin. Therefore, I decided to write this article to help elaborate (https://link.medium.com/X934BlPLW3).
Please endeavour to READ! and share it too.
Tho some people just don't want to use bitcoin because of its volatile/unpredictable nature, there are also others who don't even know what we are talking of.

I keep telling us that little things matters a lot. Sharing this article would help get to someone out there who hasn't heard about bitcoin and needs to know about it. Also, don't forget to use your skills to promote bitcoin.
They are ignoring bitcoin because they don't know the use of it. Instead of bashing this ignorant people, we should also share to them about this stuff. I believe that bitcoin is way greater than banks. Actually, it has more potential than leaving your money in bank. You can invest with it, send and receive. A lot of things that bitcoin can do even you are at your own home.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:30:31 AM

Honestly my experience about sharing bitcoin stuff to rest of the world is pretty lame. I have told every person in my friend circle, including the techy cyber persons and guess what they actually are against it because of the same reasons you taught, it's volatile nature, insecurity and less acceptance in the community.

I believe all we can do is just keep the information spreading over forum, blogs, promote good stuff on twitter, YouTube blogs etc.

Let's just agree we can't force someone to like bitcoin.
Ifra24

Activity: 308
Merit: 171

jalannya dipotong sama orang

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:18:27 AM

~snip~
I keep telling us that little things matters a lot. Sharing this article would help get to someone out there who hasn't heard about bitcoin and needs to know about it. Also, don't forget to use your skills to promote bitcoin.
First saw the title I thought would be interesting. Discusses the advantages of bitcoin over banks. But I see the contents seem to be far from the title you made. You are invited to write promotional bitcoin, this is good but I think not in accordance with the title.
Regarding promotion, I agree with the promotion the initial introduction correctly is more important, such as the founder, how it works, benefits, and risks.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:20:26 AM

Bitcoin and banks, although they have some common features, however, these are completely different concepts that have different functions and roles in society. Banks are a single network of financial institutions that perform much more extensive functions in society than Bitcoin and the entire decentralized cryptocurrency. Banks generally serve the state and the country's economy and are under reliable state protection.
Bitcoin, like the whole decentralized cryptocurrency, is only an alternative means of payment and I would say an additional financial asset to the existing traditional assets and therefore it cannot and cannot replace them, let alone replace the entire banking system.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:37:26 AM

Look at the people around us and how they are using crypto currencies. Most of them are just using it as a store of value instead of a regular currency. Most of them are using it for making profits. They cash out their profits in fiat! How do you expect bitcoin to take down banks when people act in this way.
This happens because as many people said, cryptocurrencies are not accepted widely enough to be used by people frequently for daily uses.
Even I read that cryptocurrency is still banned in some countries. So people have no choice but to exchange it to fiat.

Honestly my experience about sharing bitcoin stuff to rest of the world is pretty lame. I have told every person in my friend circle, including the techy cyber persons and guess what they actually are against it because of the same reasons you taught, it's volatile nature, insecurity and less acceptance in the community.

Let's just agree we can't force someone to like bitcoin.
What's the benefit of using bitcoin that you told them? If it's not really important to them or even they don't need it, then it's useless to try to convince them.
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:41:51 AM

Many people are just ignorant about bitcoin and I believe that writing an article (as a writer I am) is worth it for bitcoin. Therefore, I decided to write this article to help elaborate (https://link.medium.com/X934BlPLW3).
Please endeavour to READ! and share it too.
Tho some people just don't want to use bitcoin because of its volatile/unpredictable nature, there are also others who don't even know what we are talking of.

We can't really push people to use it if they don't want to.

But then again, Bank vs. Bitcoin has its fair share of debate in the past and until now, people are still using banks despite them investing and holding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We can't just force people to use Bitcoin and tell them that it is way better than the Banks, why can't we just introduce these people into Bitcoin and tell them the reasons why they should use it, not tell them how good is it against Banks or the government.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:27:49 AM

Bitcoin and banks, although they have some common features, however, these are completely different concepts that have different functions and roles in society. Banks are a single network of financial institutions that perform much more extensive functions in society than Bitcoin and the entire decentralized cryptocurrency. Banks generally serve the state and the country's economy and are under reliable state protection.
Bitcoin, like the whole decentralized cryptocurrency, is only an alternative means of payment and I would say an additional financial asset to the existing traditional assets and therefore it cannot and cannot replace them, let alone replace the entire banking system.

bitcoin is not easy to replace the role of banking, because the system is clearly very different. what you say is true that banking is more acceptable in the community because what is certain is a legitimate government product with clear rules. so that the convenience of transactions made by banks can better guarantee their security and can be accounted for. although bitcoin may be faster and easier to transact without any restrictions at all without differentiating countries.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:29:36 AM

This is the biggest mistake we are doing nowadays, I don't like this way of comparing both of Bitcoin and Bank, Without Bank you can't imagine your financial status and Bitcoin could be your great source of making money but Don't Compare Bitcoin with Bank. Both have different uses in the different aspects, Who knows what will happen in the coming days so nothing is impossible and Everything has own importance to its own way, I may predict Bitcoin will dominate in the future but I never ignore the existing banking system because it's the base of our economy. It's true that Bitcoin has to go a long way to make it's significance in the mass level. so time will say what is the best or better.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:32:34 PM

Now, who told you that bitcoin was created to destroy and take down the banks? Look at the people around us and how they are using crypto currencies. Most of them are just using it as a store of value instead of a regular currency. Most of them are using it for making profits. They cash out their profits in fiat! How do you expect bitcoin to take down banks when people act in this way.

Well, it is my own opinion. Users have the full control of their bitcoins, they are the one who is securing it, as the banks have with the fiats on their hands. With bitcoin, people don't need to rely on banks to hold for their currencies though there are those people who are still holding their crypto currencies on some exchanges which they shouldn't.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:28:04 AM

Now, who told you that bitcoin was created to destroy and take down the banks? Look at the people around us and how they are using crypto currencies. Most of them are just using it as a store of value instead of a regular currency. Most of them are using it for making profits. They cash out their profits in fiat! How do you expect bitcoin to take down banks when people act in this way.

Well, it is my own opinion. Users have the full control of their bitcoins, they are the one who is securing it, as the banks have with the fiats on their hands. With bitcoin, people don't need to rely on banks to hold for their currencies though there are those people who are still holding their crypto currencies on some exchanges which they shouldn't.

It is true that Bitcoin is better but how do the people react about it?

Despite the better one, people are still and will continue to use banks as proven how inevitable they are when it comes to their money and their use in the country. From the money being circulated by the bank to the loans they are giving, there are a lot of perks of banks in a country and to its people, while banks focuses mainly on the users, people are not really interested with it as hacks and scams are all over it.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:06:25 PM

There are many people are using bank but all of country are convert bitcoin to bank. Bitcoin don,t have any spending limits which means you can send as much money as you need to best time of bank. Some of people are paying bitcoin system allowed in this system. Now we are paying payment system. This system are many different e-wallets but transactions can range from 2-4% on foreign exchange fees fixed fee for sending and receiving payments and 1-5% for deposits/withdrawals into your bank.  so i can say that bitcoin is better than bank. 

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:12:09 PM

There are many people are using bank but all of country are convert bitcoin to bank. Bitcoin don,t have any spending limits which means you can send as much money as you need to best time of bank. Some of people are paying bitcoin system allowed in this system. Now we are paying payment system. This system are many different e-wallets but transactions can range from 2-4% on foreign exchange fees fixed fee for sending and receiving payments and 1-5% for deposits/withdrawals into your bank.  so i can say that bitcoin is better than bank. 
Bitcoin is great there is no doubt on that fact but considering the stage of bitcoin with pretty much volatility in it won't take long for the bank to treat it as a threat especially when it gets to their way. As bank is under central government, it is easy for them to report what is going on with financial matters on the authorities which might lead to some horrible things including bitcoin to be banned by the state. There are already integration testing that is happening now, any time soon we might see banks offering digital coins for investment best if they consider bitcoin as one of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: