News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust USDT?
Yes - 175 (70.3%)
No - 41 (16.5%)
Not sure - 33 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 249

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust USDT?  (Read 7039 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:04:38 PM

I dont trust USDT. but i have to use it anyway. because it takes so long time to withdraw or deposit between local exchanges and banks. so to trade more dinamic, USDT is a good solution.

turn the page
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:47:21 PM

USDT is a stableccoin and shouldn't be trusted by community forum members who see this coin as a good type. This coin has been in the dark with so many question about the rightful owners of this technology because it's peg name with the United States fiat currency. Don't put all your savings into investing in this technology, because it might disappoint it holders when the appropriate time come for the US  to act.
If all the USDT in circulation are pegged with US dollars or any other asset then i would not be worried but the problem here is that the team is not always transparent with their collateral and at one point they said they have pegged fiat currency equivalent to the coins in circulation but when they were taken to the court they said there are other assets pegged as well and hence transparency is the biggest issue i have.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 10:42:52 PM

as far as i am concerned and also as a result of my research and experience using USDT this is a very reliable currency, there is no reason why i shouldnt trust it, because in reality, even the US dollars that we spend is virtual for the most part of it.
Also with the big exchanges involved in the trading of USDT i believe if there was anything bad or unusual  about the currency, it would have been out by now.

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:25:52 PM

USDT is a very stable currency , when you think market can be dump then you can convert your coin with usdt & you can take a extra advantage for trading. till now USDT is very trusted for me, but not forever.everything can be changed & i hope that USDT not do like this.
good luck

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:59:17 PM

USDT is a very stable currency , when you think market can be dump then you can convert your coin with usdt & you can take a extra advantage for trading. till now USDT is very trusted for me, but not forever.everything can be changed & i hope that USDT not do like this.
good luck

the same as me. for now, i don't really trust it but i still used it, i will convert my bitcoin and altcoins into USDT to avoid my loss when bitcoin price is dumped Grin but i don't want keep my USDT too long. when bitcoin price is stable, i usually buy it back again with that USDT.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 07:16:44 AM

USDT is Stable coin. USDT follows the USD in a way. However, the crypto often runs through the controller. So anything good or bad, can happen at any time. USDT helps maintain own capital. Thats why trader use this and trust on USDT.
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:32:22 PM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?

Hardly would you find anyone in the crypto currency world today that do not trust USDT, stable coins literally makes life of a trader easier; it helps to keep your funds  safe from dumps or pumps; it helps you to convert to btc or eth quicker. And if you use the usdt based on tron, you have an opportunity to send your usdt to exchanges at 0 charges, because charges is in tron which is extremely cheap. I trust usdt, i own and keep it alot.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 01:44:53 PM

They publish the document about the backed fund on the bank i think, and also big whales aren't dumb. So almost impossible that usdt is fraud. usdt also alredy proven as the most (currently) favorite stable coin so far

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 01:51:11 PM

Yes indeed its one of the most trusted stable coin which we use to safe guard of our asset during the dump or unexpected fluctuations, just like Bitcoin USDT will always have a upper hand over other crypto currencies ( stable coins ). Since Tether is most preferred and first stable coin to be recognized in crypto domain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:36:47 PM

USDT is Stable coin. USDT follows the USD in a way. However, the crypto often runs through the controller. So anything good or bad, can happen at any time. USDT helps maintain own capital. Thats why trader use this and trust on USDT.
USDT is usually only used to store assets in cryptocurrency because if you use USDT for trading or for sending money, it is not very suitable because of the very high costs and very slow price movements making USDT only suitable for storing cryptocurrency assets.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
passionplus

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:40:04 PM

USDT is most used coin.
Its prize all time vary with US Dollar.
So I believe in USD Tether.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:46:08 PM

USDT and USD are totally different coin. USDT is one of the popular coin in the crypto world. It is maintain on a strong technological base which ensures safety and security. I think, there has less possibility of scam of this coin. Though USDT value is maintained matching with the value of USD, its acceptance is not matched. But investment on this coin is increasing day by day and it always maintains a standard value.That's why I always believe in this coin.

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 04:59:24 PM

USDT is one of the factors helping the crypto market grow as it is today. There are many FUDs associated with it from its inception, but then the market and Tether itself continued to grow. So I still believe in it. Tether will keep as the largest stable coin on the market.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:08:45 PM

Yes I absolutely trust usdt. Usdt is the most used stable coin in the market. There are lots of stable coin available in the market but still usdt hold s the number one position among them. And usdt also have a very big marketcap cause people used it a lot and its supported by almost every big exchanges. Inknow there are lots of negative news about usdt but I never faced any kind of issue using usdt. So for me usdt is may main  stable coin. But if you don't like it you could go with other coins   there are lots of stable coin available in the market.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 03:56:52 PM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?

Hardly would you find anyone in the crypto currency world today that do not trust USDT, stable coins literally makes life of a trader easier; it helps to keep your funds  safe from dumps or pumps; it helps you to convert to btc or eth quicker. And if you use the usdt based on tron, you have an opportunity to send your usdt to exchanges at 0 charges, because charges is in tron which is extremely cheap. I trust usdt, i own and keep it alot.
I completely agree with your opinion. At the time when I was just starting out in the cryptocurrency market, I was very much concerned about the volatility of the market, as well as the high volatility of cryptocurrencies. But I was very often rescued by USDT, which allowed me to quickly react to the situation and reduce my losses. Plus, I am very happy that USDT is also on the erc20 platform as this does not pose much of an inconvenience since most of all my assets are on the Ethereum platform.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:07:17 PM

Believe it or not, we are still using USDT now as a stable coin. Apart from Tether, there are still some coins like USDC or DAI. Of the many options, I always use USDT as a stable coin when the market is red for example. So until now I still really believe in USDT, as a stable coin.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:33:29 PM

Believe it or not, we are still using USDT now as a stable coin. Apart from Tether, there are still some coins like USDC or DAI. Of the many options, I always use USDT as a stable coin when the market is red for example. So until now I still really believe in USDT, as a stable coin.

Tether may be having a higher market capitalization, but my preferred stablecoin is Binance USD (BUSD). Obviously you can't use it in exchanges apart from Binance platforms, but I regard BUSD to be more trustworthy when compared to the other options such as USDT, USDC and HUSD. All that said, I never store any of my money in stablecoins. I use them only for trading.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:01:18 PM

There're so many stable coins nowadays but Tether is still of the most used of them. Even though there were a lot of bad news about USDT, and I doubt that it's really backed up by dollars at 1:1 ratio, but I still use it very often in my daily trading. Of course it's always good to have diversification even among stable coins, but I don't think that Tether can become SCAM on day. I could have such a huge impact on the market, that it's even hard to imagine.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:19:53 AM

If you are not trusting USDT coin, i think there are many other stable coins you can use for any purpose for example trading on exchange.
Try USDC, it is same as USDT, 1:1 ratio on USD and it is already in top 20 rank on coinmarketcap list and the volume is good.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:34:10 AM

No, Many investors has confirmed it that USDT is very stable in the market but it hard for them to make a good profit out of their businesses. With research  the coin will start dumping many investors in this season because of what people are experiencing in their environment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: