News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust USDT?
Yes - 175 (70.3%)
No - 41 (16.5%)
Not sure - 33 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 249

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust USDT?  (Read 7042 times)
femalewrestling

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:36:54 PM

Most likely has already been said.......

But with any "crypto dollar" you hope the company has those assets in dollars - one to one - for every dollar you are putting in at all times.  And, if there is a dollar crash, you better hope you don't have your money in "stable" coins at that time.

IMHO. 

- Ringo -
cryptogod322

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:37:26 PM

I would not say that I trust USDT 100%, with it clearly not everything is transparent. But this is the most convenient coin, the rest I don't like at all. And as long as all exchanges support USDT, I will use it.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:38:38 PM

The reason why people don't trust usdt is because of freezings that's happening around on some wallet address but they don't know that usdt as a Centralized platforms have ways to detect illegal funds or stolen funds, I can't go against this since I'm sure I'm not into any scam shits.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Severine

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:46:04 PM

If you wish to get into Tether from Bitcoin, say for a few days, then it might pose minimal risks and if you want to move money using Tether between exchanges probably it’s fine. 
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:17:38 PM

If you are into any illegal money making do not use USDT to keep fund, USDT is spying on every people using the platform, they don't tolerate any illegal storing of money, instead use stable coins like DAI which is a complete decentralized stable coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:11:51 PM

I guess in this crypto currency world you can’t really trust a coin or token 100%... right now there is no reason not to trust them and it has actually been stable for a while but the problem is they have been accused as a scam token before... i don’t really buy USDT for a long time.. i most use it as an intermediary
Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:22:21 PM

Yes I trust USDT, I've been using this stable coin for years now, if this project can't be trusted binance exchange won't list the stablecoin, USDT is very popular and available on all crypto exchanges, if USDT is bad or unsafe majority of top crypto exchanges won't list them.
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:57:30 PM

I believe in USDT COIN most of the time. It is a currency that does not allow my fund to shrink. Other crypto currency prices go up and down, but it does not go up or down. Which protects my funds from getting depleted.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:35:10 PM

I choose to believe, why? because the only reliable coin is USDT, there are indeed USDC and USDN in exchanges,
but USDT has more market cap, this shows that many users trust USDT, and exchange platforms are like that.
if you are in doubt, you can analyze it on coinmarketcap, USDT comes in third and beat the marketcap of Ripple

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:39:00 PM

At some point, I consider usdt as good. When I am going to scalp in market I prefer to use stable coins as pair. I use usdt because it is stable. I can see the difference of my capital to the profits I make. But in a long run, I don't believe that usdt will remain its value as dollar continuously moving down, suffering from inflation. I doubt usdt will become stable as its value is decreasing.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:56:56 PM

until now I still trust USDT, because its value is 1: 1 ratio with fiat currency which makes its value last and is very easy
to withdraw it to our wallets, and to keep our funds in the market so that it doesn't fall too much at the time decrease in the value of an altcoin.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
newyo15

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:13:46 PM

I do not believe that Tether USDT is a fraud, not least because if that happened it would ruin the cryptocurrency market since Tether is the cryptocurrency with the highest capitalization volume
DatKing

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:58:39 PM

Firstly, "trust" is a big word in this industry. We can't trust all of the cryptocurrencies. We can observe, do a detailed research etc. about a cryptocurrency and then we try trusting it and investing in it and we see what is going to happen. When it comes to USDT, I have no problem with it now and it seems like it could be preferred when we want to use a stable coin.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:48:48 PM

USDT is a good stable coin clearly the best stablecoin however I don't confide in it due to the centralized nature it has, which means anything can happen to users money and no inquiries will be posed since the group have each capacity to do as such, it happened hardly any weeks prior yet on an alternate stablecoin where the client's wallet was solidified. Likewise, in spite of the fact that I don't have any trust for USDT yet I won't consider it a scam coin, since I have not heard nor seen anybody saying he was scammed by USDT, so I would state that scam and trust are two distinct words and I realize the one to use with respect to USDT.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:11:24 PM

The original idea of Tether was great, a cryptocurrency that is ‘backed’ by the dollar. Investors loved Tether as it was a safe haven for storing profits.

Investors believe in the USD tether because it is easy to withdraw and so far there have been no problems. In addition, almost all exchangers use USDT as the main pair which maintains transaction volume and liquidity
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:19:10 PM

I prefer USDT for trading purposes so that the value of money remains same and there are no big changes happen. I trust it whenever I sell any altcoins then I go for convert the fiat to USDT then I go for withdrawal with minimum fees which exchange provide. Then I sell USDT to covert it with fiat so that I can get a value from it even after the dump market.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:23:47 PM

I don't but most of the time I don't have another option. In my opinion, USDT has become too good to fail. I don't mean it's 100% safe but if it crashed exchanges and whales would be affected more than my $500.
It would be a good idea if most of the people and exchanges moved to safer alternative like USDC or TUSD. I too am planning to change to them when possible.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 04:14:54 AM

Yes absolutely. I didn't find any reason not to use usdt. In the market there are lots of stable coin available. But usdt is the biggest of all of them. Cause I think it's used by most of the people. It has a very big marketcao and it's supported bybalmost every big to small exchanges. I know there are lots of funds going around usdt but I personally never faced any kind of problem regarding this coins. So for me it's a yes. If you don't like it that's absolutely fine. You can use other stable coins too.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 03:48:03 PM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
^ I am curious about who said USDT is a scam, whether that person was covered or suffered a loss?

USDT is the best stable coin and has real back up funds, so far I am actively using USDT when trading, and never encountered any problems.

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:57:17 PM

The way I make my money is clean so I have nothing to worry about when using USDT, I've never heard that USDT freeze account of people that has nothing to do with embezzling funds or illegal funds, if you are one of this then don't use USDT, go for other like USDC or DAI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: