News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust USDT?
Yes - 175 (70.3%)
No - 41 (16.5%)
Not sure - 33 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 249

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust USDT?  (Read 7039 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:23:07 PM

Yes, I believe in USDT, but it takes a long time for profit, basically, USDT is a trading coin in the crypto market. Because of its stability fluctuating daily. If you want to be a trader in the crypto market, you can trust in USDT.

Personally I have no negative thoughts about USDT. I do not consider it as a investment or something for trading and profit. But I use it as a link between cryptocurrencies and ordinary national currencies. Nowadays lots of DeFi projects also use it or accept for transactions. So personally for me USDT is a means for some operations, but nothing more. And I think it works perfectly, I have never faced problems using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waterolaoluwa

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 07:44:52 AM

Personally for me,I do trust USDT. Because is makes trading easy and it has a huge trading volume.it also create stable digital cash.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:55:24 PM

Overall, the USDT stable coin suits me perfectly. USDT can be transferred, stored, spent like bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. It is very easy to use, everything is clear and there are no complications. The coin guarantees a reliable and transparent system based on the oldest and most secure blockchain - Ethereum or Tron.

As for trust, this is the best stablecoin that you can really trust, there are certainly plenty of alternatives, but USDT has been on the market for a long time and evokes a sense of reliability.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 07:39:05 PM

I think we dont have many choices and for now we must trust usdt because it is the best stable coin...usdt is in the market for many years and for now we didnt face any big problems expect  little dump sometimes
sunny28

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:19:47 PM

I think we dont have many choices and for now we must trust usdt because it is the best stable coin...usdt is in the market for many years and for now we didnt face any big problems expect  little dump sometimes
You just haven't heard about the problems that exist in the market, according to the USDT documents, this is not a stable coin, as we all think, yes, I am completely serious and for me it also sounds terrible.

But I don't think anything bad can happen to this coin at the moment!

Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:25:49 PM

USDT is probably the only coin that I fully trust and am sure that nothing will happen to it.  Of course, I understand that nothing is perfect and stable.  But as they say they choose the lesser of two evils
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:43:56 PM

In our activities with cryptocurrency, we should consider a specific percentage of even the most inconceivable negative incidents and not invest, as is commonly said, all investments tied up on one place. Notwithstanding, now and again it merits the danger. It is regularly a critical danger that brings an enormous benefit. There can be no unequivocal guidance here.
Other ERC 20 based stable coins may be a good alternative for those that donuts the transparent and decentralized nature Of USDt

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:19:52 AM

Honestly, I do have trust on USDT, in fact, I made  daily trade using USDT as my trading fair into altcoins.
And so far as good while doing using it mate. Moreover, it is much better to trade using USDT compared to ETH
it is because on ETH there is a fluctuation happen suddenly. Based on my experienced this a couple of days only.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:59:40 AM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
Your thread was created in 2020 and so far, USDT has never been a scam. I just don't think your statement is basic. USDT was created to be a stable coin not a scam coin. and it is proven that currently USDT is still the most popular stable coin, and is a coin for price comparison on the exchange

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:02:28 AM

Untrustable at any level. It was created originally to manipulate bitcoin prices and it has been proven legally so. Bitfinex has been sanctioned for not keeping parity and the audit and processes of assurance are just too weak to encourage any trust. I do not advise holding any significant amount nor any significant period of time. Even as stablecoin, it has strong price variations due to all these reasons.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-severe-is-roche-freedmans-lawsuit-against-tether-and-bitfinex

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:39:25 AM

Honestly, I do have trust on USDT, in fact, I made  daily trade using USDT as my trading fair into altcoins.
And so far as good while doing using it mate. Moreover, it is much better to trade using USDT compared to ETH
it is because on ETH there is a fluctuation happen suddenly. Based on my experienced this a couple of days only.
well, I might be in the middle. for now I only use USDT as needed. however, USDT is still a better stable coin than any other stable coin. So, believe it or not, I'm still using it. I just haven't held it for very long, because I thought that holding an altcoin was worth more than that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:10:41 AM

I use USDT more than every other stable coins follow by BUSD but not a single decentralized stable coin because I don't see any reason to use them, I use stable coins to keep funds for a short period of time and that's it, USDT just happened to be my favorite because of massive support and volume

Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 10:21:21 AM

As much as I know, tether started off the project in a shady manner but I careless about that its my coins am more concerned about, for example if I acquire some coins say a $20 on my wallet, as long as my 20 dollars remains 20 dollars at any given day or time I trust it! You just have to love these stable coins Smiley

Though the blockchain it was built on really hurts it with the high transaction fees.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:47:52 AM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

USDT exists and has been serving us faithfully for a long time. What makes you think this is a scam? Perhaps there were some manipulations, I don't know for sure. But almost all traders outside the market keep their money in USDT.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:27:28 AM

I Don't know USDT will scam or not. USDT is most popular stable coin. So much people use USDT for sending stable payment. I also use usdt for sending payment. People using usdt from long time so, I believe usdt. But, I don’t khow their mind.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:34:30 AM

For me personally, the USDT coin is very interesting as it is completely similar to the dollar. And this coin is always stable and you can transfer certain coins to USDT for storage. I believe that the USDT coin is very necessary for working in the crypto industry. The USDT coin has been on the market for a long time and it has established itself on the good side.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:54:47 AM

I think that in the current market situation and against the background of all other stable coins Tether is the best one that exists so far. I don't think it's a scam, despite rumors that Tether lied about the liquidity of the coins they put on the market.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:40:53 PM

I have no reason not to trust USDT
because as long as I transact using USDT and so far there has never been a problem, for me as long as I exchange USDT to the currency of my country it is safe, I believe in USDT

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:48:48 PM

I think USDT is the first stable coin to emerge in the crypto world, and of course USDT is very trustworthy, I myself have never experienced any problems with USDT, in fact I think USDT has become the most important part in the world of crypto

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:22:24 PM

Although there are controversies faced by tether (usdt) in the past but it is still widely used, probably because usdt has been around for a long time, compared to other stable coins. But maybe we shouldn't put all our trust in usdt, it's better if we diversify our portfolio to other stable coins if we plan to hold for  long term in stable coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: