Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RNG] Ring: Widest ever initial distro | Proof of Play | CPU Mining | Hive  (Read 7561 times)
toboho

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 08:19:10 AM

After creation, bees take 1,152 blocks to mature (approximately 24 hours of chain time). During this time, your wallet does not need to be online; the bees will mature regardless.

After the maturation period, bees live for 16,128 blocks (approximately 2 weeks). During this time, your wallet should remain online as much as possible; your bees can only work for you while your wallet is connected to the network.

Prevent 51%?
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 11:30:43 AM

After creation, bees take 1,152 blocks to mature (approximately 24 hours of chain time). During this time, your wallet does not need to be online; the bees will mature regardless.

After the maturation period, bees live for 16,128 blocks (approximately 2 weeks). During this time, your wallet should remain online as much as possible; your bees can only work for you while your wallet is connected to the network.

Prevent 51%?
Yes, this is done to prevent 51%

TEST
LitecoinCashOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Official LitecoinCash account

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 02:17:26 PM

Prevent 51%?

- The overall intent of Hive Mining is to both increase security against 51% attacks (esp against small-cap chains) and massively democratise the mining process in a better way than via proof-of-stake. Note that those are the LCC Hive config figures.
newbeecrypto

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 02:36:18 PM

Prevent 51%?

- The overall intent of Hive Mining is to both increase security against 51% attacks (esp against small-cap chains) and massively democratise the mining process in a better way than via proof-of-stake. Note that those are the LCC Hive config figures.

in next 2 month, new coin?
How much new coins you planing make in next 6month?

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 03:55:05 PM

in next 2 month, new coin?
How much new coins you planing make in next 6month?

- Are you asking about inflation, total expected issue over 6 months, or something else?
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:37:08 AM

I'm not into mining but this one got my interest, tell me is this coin possible to mine using VPS looks interesting and profitable can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:12:58 AM

can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.
We can't even see a corresponding GitHub repo for now...

Hive mining: Create on-chain agents (dwarves) who mine for you during their lifespan (see the Hive mining guide or whitepaper)

Hive mining? Never. I lost about 140 LCC on your Hive mining, there is a post in your LCC thread. Never will do the same mistake again.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
laris2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:10:41 AM

can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.
We can't even see a corresponding GitHub repo for now...

Hive mining: Create on-chain agents (dwarves) who mine for you during their lifespan (see the Hive mining guide or whitepaper)

Hive mining? Never. I lost about 140 LCC on your Hive mining, there is a post in your LCC thread. Never will do the same mistake again.
Hive mining is not a guaranteed investment though, especially if you are solo-hive mining and doing it with smaller quantities.

TEST
knighthash

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:52:09 AM

If anyone wants to see about the New CPU Mining Algo Minotaur for Ring here is the Link. 🔥🔥🔥 ⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️
 Hash Algo: https://github.com/litecoincash-project/cpuminer-multi/blob/master/algo/minotaur.c 

CPU Miner (with Segwit support): https://github.com/litecoincash-project/cpuminer-multi

and https://github.com/litecoincash-project/node-multi-hashing/

And of course you can just use the in wallet miner in the qt. 
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:11:41 PM

I'm not into mining but this one got my interest, tell me is this coin possible to mine using VPS looks interesting and profitable can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.

Nope when u start mining any VPS provider will close your account. They dont normally countenance this shit. Wanna mine then purchase a rig. I dont know why u would wanna mine this one tho. This is a no-coin and I dont see it listed, not even on shit exchanges. However there is an inherent risk to CPU mining which u do not wanna take unless u wanna kill your CPU in the first place.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 937

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 01:56:52 PM

-snip-

Nope when u start mining any VPS provider will close your account. They dont normally countenance this shit. Wanna mine then purchase a rig. I dont know why u would wanna mine this one tho. This is a no-coin and I dont see it listed, not even on shit exchanges. However there is an inherent risk to CPU mining which u do not wanna take unless u wanna kill your CPU in the first place.

yup most of vps provider are not allowed to do such a crypto currency mining you account will be ban and lock if you do so.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
laris2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 02:37:41 PM

This all depends on the Virtualisation that is provided. If you are guaranteed to have full virtualisation and 100% of the resources you can do what you want with the machine.
You can mine with hive mining no problems, as that doesnt load the CPU as PoW mining does.

TEST
Evamat

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:10:19 PM

Ring is fun and games — Minotaurs, mining dwarves, and 2d tile placements — but is also serious tech. This is bring cryptocurrency mining to literally anyone with a computer. I’m very excited to see how Ring’s creation will ripple though the crypto ecosystem.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 04:29:46 PM

Less than 24 hours to go until each snapshot block!

@Gash, @Anara22; we suggest you re-read the OP.
qq386437050

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:29:36 PM

How to download Wallet! Wink
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 05:47:13 PM

I just have a look at your project, its interesting. just give us a good deliverable. Good luck.
oven

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:00:17 PM

How to download Wallet! Wink
Not possible right now, the wallet will be available a few days after snapshot. More info will be on https://ringcoin.tech

Wallet on internal tests.
oven

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:10:11 PM

STAY TUNED...we are almost there
797 blocks till snapshot

797 blocks equals about 17.39 hours.

So snapshot in about 17 hours 20 min  from now.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 07:36:38 PM

I just have a look at your project, its interesting. just give us a good deliverable. Good luck.

Thank you (and all others) for your kind words Smiley
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 05:42:00 AM

I'll be waiting the CPU miner I'm interested in how to mine this new coin, last time I mine was 3 years ago and this is the best time to stumble a new coin to mine when the market is going to the bull run so how many days before we can download the wallet and the miner.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: