Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion.  (Read 4366 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:43:57 AM

~
If they started doing this then it might sound like a bragging for majority.
What i meant was whether some players in these private tournaments get funding from bitcoin for inside information Wink Grin. Their bank accounts are clean and it is possible they could hide a bitcoin transaction from the authorities.

Fair enough.. you might be correct, we should never rule out the possibility of corruption when big money is on the line. IMO every T-20 league in the world do their fair amount of shady activities as far as financing is concern, so yeah its possible.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 06:42:26 AM

~
What i meant was whether some players in these private tournaments get funding from bitcoin for inside information Wink Grin. Their bank accounts are clean and it is possible they could hide a bitcoin transaction from the authorities.

Fair enough.. you might be correct, we should never rule out the possibility of corruption when big money is on the line. IMO every T-20 league in the world do their fair amount of shady activities as far as financing is concern, so yeah its possible.

So it means nothing is fair in the sports. Even the sports promote fairness and sports like Fifa has awards for the Fair Play games. I always think what players get by collecting the illegal black money, when they earn legal money in form of handsome salaries and contracts.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:54:03 AM

~

So it means nothing is fair in the sports. Even the sports promote fairness and sports like Fifa has awards for the Fair Play games. I always think what players get by collecting the illegal black money, when they earn legal money in form of handsome salaries and contracts.
Like i said we can't avoid any possibility even if its less than 1%. Nothing is perfect anyway,

And we shouldn't be so naive to think that fixing or corruption doesn't happen , if that was the case then no sport body in the world would have their own version of "Anti corruption unit" at the first place, I would say its all about scale and high-low profile.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 08:25:36 AM

~

Like i said we can't avoid any possibility even if its less than 1%. Nothing is perfect anyway,

And we shouldn't be so naive to think that fixing or corruption doesn't happen , if that was the case then no sport body in the world would have their own version of "Anti corruption unit" at the first place, I would say its all about scale and high-low profile.

If anyone is doing anything wrong he is doing for himself and shall pay for it in some way.
We should be positive with our thinking and if nothing is proved against any player, we should consider them 100% Honest and fair.  Smiley

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 12:34:11 PM

Hopefully we have very long list of cricketers invested in bitcoin as its good for them and their activities Cheesy Wink

I don't know investment is bitcoin is good for the cricketers or not. For sure, the match fixing takes place in bitcoins and other crypto currencies so there are no traces of transactions found for illegal money transfers.
I am sure every cricketers and politicians have their hidden crypto accounts.

How can you say this? Match fixing was at its peak during the 1990s, when the Sharjah Cup was being held and Mohammed Azharuddin was the Indian captain. Back then there were no Bitcoins. Bitcoin was invented at least a decade later. And nowadays, match fixing is extremely rare. Player salaries have increased by a great deal, and for them it is not worth the risk to get involved in fixing the matches.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 04:10:00 PM

Hopefully we have very long list of cricketers invested in bitcoin as its good for them and their activities Cheesy Wink

I don't know investment is bitcoin is good for the cricketers or not. For sure, the match fixing takes place in bitcoins and other crypto currencies so there are no traces of transactions found for illegal money transfers.
I am sure every cricketers and politicians have their hidden crypto accounts.

How can you say this? Match fixing was at its peak during the 1990s, when the Sharjah Cup was being held and Mohammed Azharuddin was the Indian captain. Back then there were no Bitcoins. Bitcoin was invented at least a decade later. And nowadays, match fixing is extremely rare. Player salaries have increased by a great deal, and for them it is not worth the risk to get involved in fixing the matches.
I believe that umer didn't mean to say that match fixing and corruption never happened prior the usage of Bitcoin instead with Bitcoin it's easier and less risky to transfer the funds.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 08:36:22 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 11:08:21 AM by 7788bitcoin

The payment in IPL is pretty lucrative and yet there are many match fixing allegations against many players and if i remember correctly teams were dissolved because the team owners were involved in match fixing, match fixing has nothing to do with bitcoin but match fixing is nothing new and not that extremely rare and i wont be surprised if these dubious activities are carried out through bitcoin or other similar cryptocurrencies.
Inside information leaks and other activities will continue and spot fixing will continue and the world will know only if there is a big bust.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 01:50:10 PM

@akhjob and 7788bitcoin

I understand what you are saying. Still I don't agree. It's just like online drug trade. The authorities claim that Bitcoin is mostly used for illegal activities. But detailed research has shown that less than 1% of all the Bitcoin volumes are any way connected to illegal transactions. Similarly, I would say that even now fiat cash is being used in 99% of the instances of match fixing.

BTW, I am not going to counter the involvement of IPL team owners in match fixing, as posted by 7788bitcoin. It's a well known fact.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:39:19 PM

Well corrupt people only care about illegitimate earnings, they don't care if its in form of Bitcoin, Fiat or Real Estate (even goats Grin)as long as their needs are fulfill. so everything is possible.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 04:03:28 PM

Well corrupt people only care about illegitimate earnings, they don't care if its in form of Bitcoin, Fiat or Real Estate (even goats Grin)as long as their needs are fulfill. so everything is possible.

For the subcontinental players, payments in Bitcoin are not that convenient. Bitcoin is not completely legalized in any of the countries. Even if some player receives bribes in the form of Bitcoin, he would face a lot of difficulty in converting it back to fiat cash or some other mainstream asset in an anonymous manner. My guess is that most of them would opt for cash payments.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:58:36 PM

@akhjob and 7788bitcoin

I understand what you are saying. Still I don't agree. It's just like online drug trade. The authorities claim that Bitcoin is mostly used for illegal activities. But detailed research has shown that less than 1% of all the Bitcoin volumes are any way connected to illegal transactions. Similarly, I would say that even now fiat cash is being used in 99% of the instances of match fixing.

BTW, I am not going to counter the involvement of IPL team owners in match fixing, as posted by 7788bitcoin. It's a well known fact.
I am not under the idea that bitcoin is solely used for illegal activities, if you look at the percentage fiat currency is more secure to carry on illegal activities as it does not have a tail to follow unless you have marked bills and that is not the case with bitcoin, every transaction is marked and if anyone carries out a transaction and if your wallets are known you are busted.

I was talking about the match fixing and it is carrying on as usual but we never know or hear about them until and unless there is a breaking news, this is the situation in every sport.

Foreign banks accounts and properties might be the choice  Grin.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 01:38:13 PM

^^^ Fiat currency do leave behind tail, but then whether the authorities will be able to go after the tail or not depends on the jurisdiction where the match fixing takes place. The GCC nations, with UAE in particular are known to be hotspots for cricket gambling. Fiat transactions done through the GCC banks, or even in hard cash (using the United Arab Emirates Dirham) is outside the purview of the authorities in India and Pakistan.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 12:19:01 PM

New update on PSL fellas... PCB planning to host remaining games of PSL (3-4 games i think?). Not sure how fans are going to take this news considering next edition of PSL is already schedule around February.

PCB plans to host remainder of PSL by year-end

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 05:04:41 PM

^ It's 3 games, 2 semis and a final. I completely forgot about the PSL and its finals until you posted this update. It's been too long, now that Pak is going to tour the Netherlands and other events like the WorldCup are going to take place by the year-end, I think the interest among the fans will automatically shift towards other tournaments.  
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:47:47 PM

I guess it will not be a good idea to start PSL again provided that there are numerous cases of virus positive in Pakistan Cricket team which lies a big threat for the participants. May be this year, governing body can come with different methods to end such s tournament.

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:42:08 PM

I guess it will not be a good idea to start PSL again provided that there are numerous cases of virus positive in Pakistan Cricket team which lies a big threat for the participants. May be this year, governing body can come with different methods to end such s tournament.
Right now PCB is doing this all just like a joke so I am not feeling this can happen now they need to focus on next season and forget about this all because this is not going to happen and if they want then its still not easy for them as situation is not good and they have not good resources like England and Australia to do this all.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:16:27 AM

Right now PCB is doing this all just like a joke so I am not feeling this can happen now they need to focus on next season and forget about this all because this is not going to happen and if they want then its still not easy for them as situation is not good and they have not good resources like England and Australia to do this all.

Don't know about this PSL but there was some pressure on the PCB to cancel the 2021 PSL to conduct the Asia cup at that time. PCB rejects BCCI's suggestion to postpone PSL 6 for Asia Cup 2020. They made the right decision and refused what BCCI had offered them.

An official from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had recently suggested that the PCB postpones it's sixth edition of the PSL in order to cater the Asia Cup as the current year's schedule clashes with the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020. 

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:02:41 AM

Don't know about this PSL but there was some pressure on the PCB to cancel the 2021 PSL to conduct the Asia cup at that time. PCB rejects BCCI's suggestion to postpone PSL 6 for Asia Cup 2020. They made the right decision and refused what BCCI had offered them.

An official from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had recently suggested that the PCB postpones it's sixth edition of the PSL in order to cater the Asia Cup as the current year's schedule clashes with the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020. 
This is really big blunder by BCCI if they send any suggestion like this because now PCB will never do this on any cost PSL is gateway for PCB and Pakistan for good investment and reputation If this is really from them then I am feeling they are not happy with the first addition of PSL in Pakistan and feeling jealousy even IPL is much bigger and good event.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 09:20:02 AM

This is really big blunder by BCCI if they send any suggestion like this because now PCB will never do this on any cost PSL is gateway for PCB and Pakistan for good investment and reputation If this is really from them then I am feeling they are not happy with the first addition of PSL in Pakistan and feeling jealousy even IPL is much bigger and good event.

Yeah you are right BCCI is getting jealous of PSL..

That is one the most hilarious comment I have ever read. PSL is still in its initial stages and the revenue it generates is very less to what BCCI earns only from IPL. Why will BCCI become jealous of a tournament that does not even have A team international players?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 09:39:19 AM

Yeah you are right BCCI is getting jealous of PSL..

That is one the most hilarious comment I have ever read. PSL is still in its initial stages and the revenue it generates is very less to what BCCI earns only from IPL. Why will BCCI become jealous of a tournament that does not even have A team international players?

Pakistan will never agree on any cost for not only that this will dent the PSL tournament but also the political condition does not allow to obey any order from Indian board. Also note that the ASIA CUP is conflicting with IPL so they want PSL to be cancelled and IPL does not get disturbed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: