Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion.  (Read 4366 times)
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:51:09 AM

I guess it will not be a good idea to start PSL again provided that there are numerous cases of virus positive in Pakistan Cricket team which lies a big threat for the participants. May be this year, governing body can come with different methods to end such s tournament.
Right now PCB is doing this all just like a joke so I am not feeling this can happen now they need to focus on next season and forget about this all because this is not going to happen and if they want then its still not easy for them as situation is not good and they have not good resources like England and Australia to do this all.

Don't know about this PSL but there was some pressure on the PCB to cancel the 2021 PSL to conduct the Asia cup at that time. PCB rejects BCCI's suggestion to postpone PSL 6 for Asia Cup 2020. They made the right decision and refused what BCCI had offered them.

An official from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had recently suggested that the PCB postpones it's sixth edition of the PSL in order to cater the Asia Cup as the current year's schedule clashes with the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020. 
This is really big blunder by BCCI if they send any suggestion like this because now PCB will never do this on any cost PSL is gateway for PCB and Pakistan for good investment and reputation If this is really from them then I am feeling they are not happy with the first addition of PSL in Pakistan and feeling jealousy even IPL is much bigger and good event.

Yeah you are right BCCI is getting jealous of PSL..

That is one the most hilarious comment I have ever read. PSL is still in its initial stages and the revenue it generates is very less to what BCCI earns only from IPL. Why will BCCI become jealous of a tournament that does not even have A team international players?
IPL is really big brand but still talking about PSL by Indian Board is professional jealousy because Indians never been happy with any good and successful Pakistani event so they are saying please cancel this and concentrate on Asia Cup its not professional comments from Indian Board they must think about before going in media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:27:22 AM

^ It's 3 games, 2 semis and a final. I completely forgot about the PSL and its finals until you posted this update. It's been too long, now that Pak is going to tour the Netherlands and other events like the WorldCup are going to take place by the year-end, I think the interest among the fans will automatically shift towards other tournaments.  
Yeah, lost cause but it shouldn't take much time anyway. They need only 4-5 days for 3 games including rest if players need any otherwise they can play 3 game back to back.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:31:55 AM

^ It's 3 games, 2 semis and a final. I completely forgot about the PSL and its finals until you posted this update. It's been too long, now that Pak is going to tour the Netherlands and other events like the WorldCup are going to take place by the year-end, I think the interest among the fans will automatically shift towards other tournaments.  
Yeah, lost cause but it shouldn't take much time anyway. They need only 4-5 days for 3 games including rest if players need any otherwise they can play 3 game back to back.
Maximum 4 days and this all will be cleared but still they need some better situation and right now its completely disaster as Government is also have no idea how to handle this all better they try to convey all and do this all on toss Wink Cheesy
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:49:06 AM

Government
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdDuJxLIsY
 Grin Grin Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:02:15 PM

The momentum is completely lost, and it will take a lot of effort to organize the entire tournament again, and that too for just 2-3 matches. I would suggest the PCB to shelve the remaining matches and to concentrate on the 2021 edition. With several of their international players testing positive for COVID 19 during the past few days, the occasion is not right to discuss about rescheduling the remaining matches.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 04:39:59 PM

If you ask me, they should have declared Multans as the winners once it was clear that they cant play the game anytime soon because of the Pandemic. I remember reading somewhere that as per the PSL game rules if the finals get cancelled by some means, the leading team in the table will be declared as the winner. So they should have gone with the rules instead of dragging it:-\
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:26:15 AM

~snip~
If you ask me, they should have declared Multans as the winners once it was clear that they cant play the game anytime soon because of the Pandemic. I remember reading somewhere that as per the PSL game rules if the finals get cancelled by some means, the leading team in the table will be declared as the winner. So they should have gone with the rules instead of dragging it:-\
Ideally they should and that's a rule for all tournaments, may be they were under impression that pandemic is temporary thing or something. Damage is already done so doesn't matter much now.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:50:40 AM

~snip~
Ideally they should and that's a rule for all tournaments, may be they were under impression that pandemic is temporary thing or something. Damage is already done so doesn't matter much now.
Here in sub-continent mostly we take every thing very lightly so just because of this we have to pay price for this as well same happened in Corona case and now millions already infected and millions facing problems just because of this now as current situation is going I am feeling this is not going to end in near future may be we will able to settle things in first quarter of 2021.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 04:59:59 PM

They probably got carried away with the success of the tournament. Pakistan was hosting such a major tournament after a very long time, and the response from the crowd and sponsors was exceptional. They just wanted to finish the tournament on a high note. Anyway.. I guess now there is no other option available other than cancelling the remaining matches.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 05:27:05 PM

Guys help me to refresh my mind. I see the thread is back on action. I just checked the pool address and it seems I have moved the fund. Pretty sure we did not have a result yet which means I mistakenly moved the fund.

bc1qtnex6lwkqhnrm5vhercvqxzl0equ9qsk92lrufle4e0n274y2vxqpx96hm

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:34:55 PM

They probably got carried away with the success of the tournament. Pakistan was hosting such a major tournament after a very long time, and the response from the crowd and sponsors was exceptional. They just wanted to finish the tournament on a high note. Anyway.. I guess now there is no other option available other than cancelling the remaining matches.
This is fact now time for some quick action from PCB as Corona is not going any where in next many weeks so better they need to think about future and cancel this or call all owners and do descion on toss or any acceptable method for all parties because now wasting time on these few matches is never been good idea for any one.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:46:25 AM

They probably got carried away with the success of the tournament. Pakistan was hosting such a major tournament after a very long time, and the response from the crowd and sponsors was exceptional. They just wanted to finish the tournament on a high note. Anyway..
~Edited out~
One of the many reasons, i suppose.

Guys help me to refresh my mind. I see the thread is back on action. I just checked the pool address and it seems I have moved the fund. Pretty sure we did not have a result yet which means I mistakenly moved the fund.

bc1qtnex6lwkqhnrm5vhercvqxzl0equ9qsk92lrufle4e0n274y2vxqpx96hm
Thread is not active as much it used to be, just some lurkers when new updates pops up. Yeah no results in PSL so doesn't matter if you moved fund or not. No one going to hold any grudges against you i promise Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 12:27:58 PM

Thread is not active as much it used to be, just some lurkers when new updates pops up. Yeah no results in PSL so doesn't matter if you moved fund or not. No one going to hold any grudges against you i promise Grin
Appreciate the trust you guys have on me. I moved the fund back to the address.

Any update on PLS? Will they have any plan to start the rest of the matches? If I am not wrong then it's only three matches but it's not going to be easy to get the overseas players I guess.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 01:24:16 PM

OK guys.. so this news came about 30 minutes ago:

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/sports-news-pakistan-cricket-board-having-second-thoughts-on-staging-remaining-four-games-of-psl/355734

The PCB is having second thoughts on holding the remaining four matches of the 2020 Pakistan Super League which was abruptly suspended in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic, following the completion of the league stage. The Pakistan Cricket Board has now called a meeting of the PSL Governing Council via video link on Thursday in which it has asked the six franchises to give their opinion on the remaining matches. The PCB has notified the franchises that if it holds the remaining four matches of the PSL 5, expenses would be around 4.5 and 5 crore Pakistani rupees whereas the earnings would be around five to eight million rupees only.

Now it is clear that the PCB is not in favor of staging the remaining matches. But the decision will be taken by the franchises, as they would face some monetary losses if the matches are called off.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:43:00 PM

~snip~
Now it is clear that the PCB is not in favor of staging the remaining matches. But the decision will be taken by the franchises, as they would face some monetary losses if the matches are called off.
Shouldn't be a problem for PCB in case of cancellation, they need approval from only 4 franchises as they are going to play in the semis or may be final. Last 2 franchise are just spectator as they are already out.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 02:46:30 PM

By any chance if the tournament is cancelled then I think we will consider the current score of the pool and pick the winners. Let me know your thoughts guy.

Cheers,

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:54:20 PM

By any chance if the tournament is cancelled then I think we will consider the current score of the pool and pick the winners. Let me know your thoughts guy.

Cheers,
That seems good or we can share the pool rewards with your covid19 project in case the tournament is cancelled. I would be happy to do that. I see almost no chance of having the tournament start again since we are far away from getting the vaccine. It's my personal thought. Let's see what other users say.
I have forgotten which position I'm. Wasn't it second?
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 04:10:31 PM

~snip~
Shouldn't be a problem for PCB in case of cancellation, they need approval from only 4 franchises as they are going to play in the semis or may be final. Last 2 franchise are just spectator as they are already out.

The franchises may not be happy about it. If the matches are cancelled, then they may lose some money. So in that case, they may ask the PCB to compensate them. Another issue is with the broadcasters and the sponsors. They paid the amount for the full tournament, and in case some of the matches are cancelled then they may also ask the PCB to make up for that.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 05:31:03 PM

That seems good or we can share the pool rewards with your covid19 project in case the tournament is cancelled. I would be happy to do that. I see almost no chance of having the tournament start again since we are far away from getting the vaccine. It's my personal thought. Let's see what other users say.

It's up to the winners. If they want then they can share the winnings to the covid project.

I, too, have no idea, in fact I am thinking if I have the login credentials anymore LOL, Maybe I will need an account recovery :-P

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitSat19

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:00:19 PM

It's up to the winners. If they want then they can share the winnings to the covid project.

I, too, have no idea, in fact I am thinking if I have the login credentials anymore LOL, Maybe I will need an account recovery :-P
I am not sure about this all but @Royse777 you can use this amount in covid project because this is good and may be help someone who really need right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: