Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too scared to go for altcoins?  (Read 882 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:48:30 AM

in my opinion bitcoin cash can be a hot asset this year. starting from the pump that occurred at the end of January, and now back down again. but it is a sign that bitcoin cash can go higher. I don't think it's easy to choose Bictoin Cash as another option for investment.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:01:16 AM

I personally am still afraid to invest with Bitcoin fork coins, I prefer other Altcoins like BNB or LTC. Instead of investing with Bitcoin fork coins, it's better to invest with Bitcoin which has a stronger foundation and their community. But the choice in your hands.
BubbleButtBabe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:10:46 AM

i would not buy bitcoin forks. i would hold bitcoin and have new forks for free.

I will only buy alt coins that are very low in cap which have strong tested development. I have pivx and bitbay. Byteball looks below value. I am accumulating several other alt coins but btc is always my favourite

I think bitcoinforks will be outperformed by my choices.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:27:29 AM

but not to be taken very seriously because anything can happen in crypto space...

I just want to focus in this part, most of us only see and want big profit without understanding market is unpredictable, no one knows the future. People use their optimist and big fund to replace order, underestimate is totally worst. They want market follow them but I'm sure trader/ investor should follow market trend. Their ego make bad action, such as not use stop loss and money management. Fix mindset first and doing research for your plan, follow it and fix the mistakes, that's it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 05:35:56 AM

in my opinion bitcoin cash can be a hot asset this year. starting from the pump that occurred at the end of January, and now back down again. but it is a sign that bitcoin cash can go higher. I don't think it's easy to choose Bictoin Cash as another option for investment.

Investing in BCH can be very risky, if you ask me. It has gone up quite a bit so far this year, but the spike was mostly due to the drama surrounding Craig Wright's court case and its outcome. The coin is doing well when compared to the other coins, as the low transaction fee makes it attractive for the users to make payments. But the roll out of ETH 2.0 can hit BCH in this sector.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:41:37 AM

Investing in BCH can be very risky, if you ask me. It has gone up quite a bit so far this year, but the spike was mostly due to the drama surrounding Craig Wright's court case and its outcome. The coin is doing well when compared to the other coins, as the low transaction fee makes it attractive for the users to make payments. But the roll out of ETH 2.0 can hit BCH in this sector.
This Bitcoin other version are always be connected with CW and it's risky assets to hold if you will be placing your money in the wrong timing. BCH would be great if you are good in scalping around, buy low then sell high and continue repeating the same. It will be very beneficial to your investment if you able to execute the right timing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:42:40 AM

Bitcoin forks are only good for long term investment, seriously you can watch your portfolio lossing value in a short period of time, as good as BCH and others are they are still dangerous to invest money on compare to bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:11:49 AM

I think if you scare to buy altcoin, you can purchase bitcoin Grin

No matter how much money you will have to buy bitcoin, you will see that your bitcoin value in fiat will be up and down. And sometimes, when bitcoin price can increase, you will see the increase of the value will be bigger than the initial money that you used to buy bitcoin. But if you invest in bitcoin fork, no matter bitcoin price is down, the price of every bitcoin fork will go deeper than we can expect. But that is one risk that we should accept, and we need to know that the price of bitcoin fork will always follow bitcoin price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:25:25 AM

Im looking for alts that are good to hold for long period and im seeing other alts like eth and ltc as suited for what im looking for. Well for me bitcoin forks are not good for long term investment. I can go for bitcoin instead of choosing these coins that only a clone of btc, so why risk your money in not established coins? Well we have different preference anyway.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:32:09 AM

I am sorry but I would go against your opinion, I believe bitcoin forks does not have a good future and if we keep supporting bitcoin forks that is tantamount to not supporting bitcoin, their short term movement that they follow bitcoin movement does not guarantee their good future, so IMO, it better to invest in altcoins with original idea like ETH and BNB, these two I trust more.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 07:51:40 AM

I suggest stay away from all the forks of bitcoin. These altcoins are just a split coin from btc which eventually doesnt have any real use case or worse just created to toppled bitcoins reputation. Especially bitcoin cash and bitcoin sv. These two are not what do you think they are. Projects under CW and RV will definitely a centralized aproach to more investors.

Bitcoin forks are only good for long term investment, seriously you can watch your portfolio lossing value in a short period of time, as good as BCH and others are they are still dangerous to invest money on compare to bitcoin

Even for long term I wouldnt trust a single dime on these forks. Why do you think they will bloom as btc is more superior when it comes to tech and adoption? Dont waste effort and money on these projects.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:13:23 AM

I wonder why you did not put your money in bitcoin but in imitation.
what makes you believe this coin will be good for the long term.
if you are looking for short-term benefits, maybe that can be achieved.
but for the long term I still doubt it, even though bch is rated above cmc.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:15:34 AM

Going for altcoins is a risky proposition for a new investor entering the crypto market due to the sheer amount of altcoins present in the market and also the new ones which seems to be keep appearing almost everyday. Add to the fact that most altcoins aren't listed in standard exchanges makes it tougher to buy them and also mistake prone.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:26:23 AM

but for the long term I still doubt it, even though bch is rated above cmc.

Among all the hardforks of btc I think bch is so far has the one with great platform and can also keep up with yhe original peer to peer approach that Satoshi's dreaming for everyone. Altcoin is the term even for btc hardforks but I hate to say that most of them are useless only few or even bch alone can be useful IMO.

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:02:00 AM

please. May i ask if all these altcoins will join the bitcoin halving this year? if that is the case. i sugguest it is good for short term investment. rather than that, we all can focus our attention to the main crypto with is bitcoin and ethereum. the rest can wait please. Nevertheless, i am yet to see any quantifiable reason for the halving. it just don't make sense for a valuable to break into two. the burning process is preferable.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:08:58 AM

please. May i ask if all these altcoins will join the bitcoin halving this year? if that is the case. i sugguest it is good for short term investment. rather than that, we all can focus our attention to the main crypto with is bitcoin and ethereum. the rest can wait please. Nevertheless, i am yet to see any quantifiable reason for the halving. it just don't make sense for a valuable to break into two. the burning process is preferable.
Nope, they all have different time that the halving will take place, some are before Bitcoin halving and some after Bitcoin halving like Bitcoin diamond halving that will happen later in Q3 of this year I think
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:29:04 AM

Every investment one tends to do in this space must come with a clear understanding of what he wants. There have been little to no discussion about all these Bitcoin forks, at least from my own view, the only one which most people can talk about is Bitcoin cash which shows that despite the fact they are forked from Bitcoin people still prefers the original as it comes with a unique idea. To make it more clear, there is less urge to invest in these coins which have been channelled to altcoins like Ethereum and the rest because they tend to present better use case. I prefer going for Bitcoin and if the need arises for altcoins I prefer Ethereum.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:42:32 AM

BCH is really good for investing, but coin is still very much dependent on the price of Bitcoin, so it is uncertain about the future of this coin. The crypto market is very volatile and just having bad news will put you at a great risk of investing. However, if you have a reasonable and not greedy investment strategy, you will succeed with this coin because BCH can help a lot in our lives.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:47:05 AM

Yeah they can prove to be fruitful but only after bitcoins peak i think and the next bull cycle is just starting at the moment so if someone invest in the fork coins right now i think he has to wait for 1 to 2 years more to see serious gains while investing in quality alts can also produce good returns over that period and we have plenty to choose from in top 25 list so it is also a good option.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:48:51 AM

unfortunately at the moment given the market conditions that can vary from one second to the next, altcoins are no longer a good investment, for the moment we must focus entirely on bitcoin and on the stake of stable coins to make a profit, in the future we will see .. .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: