Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AirDrop] DECNT - Decentralized token with no centralized management  (Read 945 times)
DroidR17A (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:17:41 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 09:47:34 PM by DroidR17A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:05:13 AM

PM Sent. Let's do this
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:32:07 AM

I started waves wallet and it gave me a random seed.
idk how to get the wallet address, while it's still syncrhonizing
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:14:25 PM

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:16:25 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:48:35 PM

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:53:10 PM

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.

Awesome, glad you were able to get it setup.
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:00:45 PM

PM sent. This sounds exciting!  Cheesy

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Keltrentt

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:04:56 PM

When distro?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:20:45 PM

what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Jeddie

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:27:14 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:43:54 PM

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?
I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Keltrentt

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:08:47 PM

I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS
Nycziecskoi

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:13:33 PM

I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:30:48 PM

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS

You can also set one up on the online Waves Exchange.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:35:11 PM

I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

Thanks Nycziecskoi, this is great.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:17:51 PM

what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.

Hi andulolika, the total supply is 25 million. The token cannot be reissued and all promotion/awareness will be driven by the community. The first 99 people to subscribe to the airdrop will each receive 250k $DECNT (the same as me 99+1). Whether this token gains traction will be down to us as a group.

Why did I create it? Every token/coin out there starts with a management group or individual that reserves a LARGE portion of the tokens/coins for themselves, in the hope that it will get traction, and then start selling en-mass to cash out. $DECNT is different in that there will be no super bag holders, every person in the first 100 holders will be equal, our rewards will depend on our effort and success as a group. The initial distribution is 100% free, no Tweets or posts required (although they are appreciated and encouraged), no "donations" required, or any of the other BS typically associated with an airdrop or token distribution.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:21:42 PM

When distro?

Hi Keltrentt, as soon as we hit the 99 subscriber mark. Please help spread the word to accelerate the timeline. We currently have 75 slots open, at the current rate, I'm hoping to distribute the tokens by Weds 02/19
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:29:50 PM

Done, thanks for the drop and the exchange  Grin

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:31:38 PM

A number of people have asked me what they can do to help/contribute.

First-off, big thanks to Nycziecskoi who has created a Telegram group that you can join here: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

Other things that would be helpful...

• Discord Group
  • Reddit Group
  • FB/TWitter/YT posts
  • Blog posts
  • Wiki/crypto site listings
  • Website (if a site is setup, it should be admined by a group, not one individual)
  • A better logo  Grin
  • Other graphics/promotional material
  • Anything else you can think of!

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:48:34 PM

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

Please feel free to spread the word and help us get all slots filled  Grin
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Just Sending u Message.

I hope I'm one of the "no centralization management"
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:43:09 PM

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:08:14 PM

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:08:28 PM

I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

Once the main airdrop is complete (assuming we get the full 99 members by end of the week), I'll do a larger distribution to random Waves wallet holders from my own holdings. If we fall short of the 99, I'll distribute it from the remaining amount. That way all the airdrop subscribers from Bitcointalk still get 250k as promised. Trust is critical for the projects success, so I don't want to renege on my word  Wink
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:31:48 AM

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Anyway you're entitled to your opinion.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:51:17 PM

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Specialy knowing so many services people and such can see your metadata you don't want to end up atleast officialy holding that many coins. But im probably wrong. In any case it is known how many alts per user most have around.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:15:34 PM

FYI - We're forming a management committee via Telegram. Any of the initial airdrop holders can be part of the management committee, you just have to bring some skills to the table. The committee will organize the setup of a website, social channels, marketing/promo, DEX listings etc. If you'd like to join the committee, join the main Telegram channel: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial and ping me (@KryptoCat) to be added to the private group.
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:52:41 PM

Specialy knowing so many services people and such can see your metadata you don't want to end up atleast officialy holding that many coins. But im probably wrong. In any case it is known how many alts per user most have around.

You're right that many users have many alt accounts. But having only 100 user limit does not prevent one user from joining with multiple alts anyway. It also then restricts real users from being able to join.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:00:49 PM

You're right that many users have many alt accounts. But having only 100 user limit does not prevent one user from joining with multiple alts anyway. It also then restricts real users from being able to join.
Yes but you apply the rule of the fastest and diminsh the chances that someone with multi-accounts gets to use them. MAYBE im just hypothesizing here.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:05:05 PM

There's always a risk of people gaming the system when you're not doing KYC. The idea behind the 100 ppl limit, is to create a team of motivated individuals that will stand to make real gains if they put the effort into developing the platform, small airdrops won't build that kind of motivation. The management committee will be open to any of the initial token holders, but if we see any signs of ppl gaming the system, those users will be banned from the group.

As mentioned, I'll also be doing a 2nd airdrop - either from unassigned slots on close of phase 1 next Friday, or out of my personal holdings.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to prevent gaming, I'd be happy to hear them.
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:33:23 AM

There will have to be vetting process to ensure no one is having alt accounts here. With 100 account limits, it will be easier to vet these accounts. I am up for the task if needs be.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:01:44 AM

Gaming eradication is not an easy task but it can be reduced.
There are some guru on this platform that can fetch out double entry or gaming accounts provided the information are made public.
My suggestion is that every participants should apply on this thread and post their wave address before they receive the airdrop, the scam busters shall be able to catch up with gamer ( I reserve other comments)
I had also pm you yesterday and i am waiting for my DECNT airdrop.
boulboule

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:50:05 PM

Done,

thanks in advance for the airdrop, and good luck for your project.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:47:19 PM

There are some guru on this platform that can fetch out double entry or gaming accounts provided the information are made public.
My suggestion is that every participants should apply on this thread and post their wave address before they receive the airdrop, the scam busters shall be able to catch up with gamer ( I reserve other comments)

The challenge there is that I'm getting responses here, on Twitter and on Telegram. Fortunately, when I check the accounts on the waves block explorer, 95% of them are established accounts with a history, which is somewhat reassuring (I'm that most alts would typically be virgin accounts).
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:04:11 AM

The challenge there is that I'm getting responses here, on Twitter and on Telegram. Fortunately, when I check the accounts on the waves block explorer, 95% of them are established accounts with a history, which is somewhat reassuring (I'm that most alts would typically be virgin accounts).

That's true, but then I came back to these forums after more than an year and I didn't even discover waves until I saw your thread. So my waves account (on waves exchange) is new. I am sure there's many like me here.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:38:16 AM

You are not right to assume that only new accounts can game..................................................... i will not say much about this but this is my first wave address.

I had submitted my account since 2 days back and i am yet to receive your airdrop, here is my address once again 3P3D9SL4HyP5X9uiFUEU3tVkqvMLpCZbmHF

Thank you.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:29:19 PM

You are not right to assume that only new accounts can game..................................................... i will not say much about this but this is my first wave address.

I had submitted my account since 2 days back and i am yet to receive your airdrop, here is my address once again 3P3D9SL4HyP5X9uiFUEU3tVkqvMLpCZbmHF

Thank you.

New WAVES accounts aren’t a deal breaker, it’s a potential red flag, but it is understood that not everyone will already have one.

As for the token distribution, as with all airdrops, they will be distributed once the sign up prêtions end.  Expect to receive your tokens over this coming weekend. 
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:38:32 PM

If we reach full capacity before the end of the week, I’ll run the distribution script earlier. Please help promote this thread/airdrop if you’d like it sooner.
Keltrentt

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 05:39:37 PM

If we reach full capacity before the end of the week, I’ll run the distribution script earlier. Please help promote this thread/airdrop if you’d like it sooner.

Kindly state how many slots  remain for full capacity to be met
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:52:55 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2020, 10:07:35 PM by DroidR17A

Kindly state how many slots  remain for full capacity to be met

We’re currently at about 40%
Nycziecskoi

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:26:43 PM

Just some thoughts, basically about the potential cheating attempts on the airdrop, such as providing double&fake accounts etc.

At this point the value of the token is next to 0. It will only gain value if some criterias are met, mainly decentralization and potentially a use case or some means of attraction. Any airdrop participant will already have %1 of the whole token supply, which is a huge number, arguably even more than ideal. Further increasing your token share would mean that many less people contributing their ideas, time and efforts for the project, which would reduce the possibility of success. You don't, or you shouldn't, want to hold more tokens than you will already be provided by the airdrop. You will potentially even sacrifice a notable portion of your airdrop tokens for the success of the project, for example for bounties. That is how this project can be successful.

Assume when the airdrop is completed, a few people buy most of the supply on the exchange or OTC. That would also kill the project right away. You shouldn't want to own more tokens than you should again for the same reasons.

The project gets is (potential) fuel from its participants and their efforts. That is all we have. Any attempts that cripple this sole source of potential will be weakening the project, thus reducing your chances of making money out of this project assuming that would be your motive if you attempt to cheat the system. It is a delicate balance with no predefined or strict rules. We will experience it all together.

P.S: I wrote this to Telegram chat, then also pasted to here. Feel free to join us at the TG chat if not already done: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:29:51 PM

Just some thoughts, basically about the potential cheating attempts on the airdrop, such as providing double&fake accounts etc.

At this point the value of the token is next to 0. It will only gain value if some criterias are met, mainly decentralization and potentially a use case or some means of attraction. Any airdrop participant will already have %1 of the whole token supply, which is a huge number, arguably even more than ideal. Further increasing your token share would mean that many less people contributing their ideas, time and efforts for the project, which would reduce the possibility of success. You don't, or you shouldn't, want to hold more tokens than you will already be provided by the airdrop. You will potentially even sacrifice a notable portion of your airdrop tokens for the success of the project, for example for bounties. That is how this project can be successful.

Assume when the airdrop is completed, a few people buy most of the supply on the exchange or OTC. That would also kill the project right away. You shouldn't want to own more tokens than you should again for the same reasons.

The project gets is (potential) fuel from its participants and their efforts. That is all we have. Any attempts that cripple this sole source of potential will be weakening the project, thus reducing your chances of making money out of this project assuming that would be your motive if you attempt to cheat the system. It is a delicate balance with no predefined or strict rules. We will experience it all together.

P.S: I wrote this to Telegram chat, then also pasted to here. Feel free to join us at the TG chat if not already done: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

That sums it up pretty perfectly. The goal is for the airdrop holders to promote and develop the platform into their own vision. DECNT provides the framework, everything else is down to user participation. The more contributing individuals there are, the higher the chance of success. 
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:33:18 PM

We still have 60 slots open. If you'd like to be an early adopter and contribute to the project, please signup before the end of the week.

After Friday all remaining tokens will be reassigned to a wider scale airdrop/and or into a dev bounty pool.

Note: This project is fluid and is quickly evolving based on input from other community members, expect to see the direction change and be refined as the team grows.

This phase of the project is exclusive to BTT members, so act now if you want to be part of it.
abspeedy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:23:09 PM

PM sent
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:14:07 PM

Airdrop Phase 1 will close at 12:00 AM (PT) 02/21/2020, there's still time to join the top tier before we start Phase 2
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:44:48 PM

this link wont open for me. I tried it many different times, and different browsers.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:20:29 PM

this link wont open for me. I tried it many different times, and different browsers.

You need to install the Telegram app, either on your phone, or desktop. Click the "Don't Have Telegram Yet?..." button at the top of the page to select a platform/installer.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:09:36 PM

We just broke the halfway mark, please be sure to join the Telegram group to find out when the tokens have been distributed and to see how you can help build platform.

ricky68

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:28:12 AM

pm sent
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:19:56 PM

Cut-off for Phase 1 is midnight pacific time (GMT-8) tonight.

Our little community is starting to gain steam, join us on Telegram for more information.

Phase 1 AirDrops will be distributed this weekend.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:14:21 AM

Phase 1 AirDrop distribution is complete, 61 recipients each received 250,000 $DECNT. Confirmation details can be found here: https://wavesexplorer.com/tx/2fdFkaFGswuZKxnLikppt7hjTvCAXRNr1ZLw6vygeg33
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:26:34 AM

If you like this project and believe in the potential of this token, please give it a positive rating in your wallet/the waves exchange (voting requires that you hold at least 1 WCT - Waves Community Token). The higher the rating, the more likely it is to gain traction on the exchange.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:27:05 AM

Please be sure to join the community Telegram chat is you'd like to help define the future of this platform https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:20:16 PM

Sign-up Form For Phase 2 - Phase 2 is open to 200 participants, who will each receive 10,000 $DECNT, Phase 2 ends March 31st, 2020 (or when the 200 cap is reached)
https://forms.gle/PUMmtR9sNK9ybF8d7
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:14:26 AM

even though waves DEX migrated to waves.exchange, they haven't gotten a strong support from the community. since this is a waves token, what are the contingency plans of the team to make their project up and running? airdrop thing will just be a short-lived program for this project's exposure. most of those hunters will just dump their share once they see good opportunity. let's admit that fact. honestly, i have never seen a real successful waves asset til now. so it is a challenge for this project if they will break the stigma attached to being under the waves platform.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:32:49 PM

even though waves DEX migrated to waves.exchange, they haven't gotten a strong support from the community. since this is a waves token, what are the contingency plans of the team to make their project up and running? airdrop thing will just be a short-lived program for this project's exposure. most of those hunters will just dump their share once they see good opportunity. let's admit that fact. honestly, i have never seen a real successful waves asset til now. so it is a challenge for this project if they will break the stigma attached to being under the waves platform.

There are definitely pros and cons to using Waves, ease of use and the built-in DEX are big pros (especially for the early stages), and they've come a long way from their original limited capabilities. If you dig through the Waves exchange, there are quite a few fairly high value tokens with traction, so it's definitely possible to have success. That said, as the project grows and the scope gets defined by the community we may end up doing a token swap and reissue on another network such as Stellar, or potentially with our own blockchain. It all depends on input from the community and the projects they elect to build. There's already a growing management committee on Telegram starting to hash out the future of the platform  Cheesy
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:51:41 PM

DECNT is two weeks old today and we're celebrating with a new website: https://decnt.net

(This is still work in progress and will evolve based on work being done by the management committee [composed of phase 1 airdrop recipients].)

Manifesto and 1st Dev Bounty announcements coming soon.

Want to get involved? Join our phase 2 airdrop and become part of the community: https://forms.gle/PUMmtR9sNK9ybF8d7
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:25:42 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 04:37:52 AM by DroidR17A

The DECNT concept has evolved considerably thanks to the input of our management committee and BTT members. You can find our Manifesto and additional information on our website: https://decnt.net/

Or, if you just want to see the manifesto, take a look here: https://decnt.net/Manifesto/DECNT-Manifesto.pdf
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:52:00 PM

The original Phase 2 form has been suspended and relaunched with new security measures due to hundreds of fake submissions. Please be sure to use this new link.
https://forms.gle/e76rCArw2ZWjYW439
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:51:34 PM

Due to fighting a case of Coronavirus (I'm better now thankfully) the DECNT roll-out has been delayed by several weeks, as such we are extending the Phase 2 Airdrop through to May 31st 2020. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the most empowering cryptocurrecny project to date. See the ANN post on page 1 for details.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 10:21:35 PM

Due to fighting a case of Coronavirus (I'm better now thankfully) the DECNT roll-out has been delayed by several weeks, as such we are extending the Phase 2 Airdrop through to May 31st 2020. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the most empowering cryptocurrecny project to date. See the ANN post on page 1 for details.

Thank you for your advice to make the right choice in what is happening in the country today. A small profit is very difficult when the virus spreads.

Keltrentt

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 04:05:33 PM

Glad to have you back
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:09:23 AM

Glad to have you back

Thanks mate. Was scary for a bit.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 10:48:19 PM

Phase 2 Airdrop has been paid out. Phase 3 starting within the next week or two. More info to come.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:39:48 PM

Phase 3 airdrop staring in a few days. Stay tuned for the announcement.

In the meantime, check out our new explainer video to learn more about the DECNT platform:

https://youtu.be/3h1WQPZbrSY
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:14:58 PM

Phase 3 airdrop is complete, dev bounties coming soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: