Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AirDrop] DECNT - Decentralized token with no centralized management  (Read 945 times)
DroidR17A (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:17:41 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 09:47:34 PM by DroidR17A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:05:13 AM

PM Sent. Let's do this
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:32:07 AM

I started waves wallet and it gave me a random seed.
idk how to get the wallet address, while it's still syncrhonizing
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:14:25 PM

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:16:25 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:48:35 PM

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:53:10 PM

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.

Awesome, glad you were able to get it setup.
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:00:45 PM

PM sent. This sounds exciting!  Cheesy

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Keltrentt

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:04:56 PM

When distro?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:20:45 PM

what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Jeddie

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:27:14 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:43:54 PM

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?
I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Keltrentt

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:08:47 PM

I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:13:33 PM

I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:30:48 PM

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS

You can also set one up on the online Waves Exchange.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:35:11 PM

I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

Thanks Nycziecskoi, this is great.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:17:51 PM

what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.

Hi andulolika, the total supply is 25 million. The token cannot be reissued and all promotion/awareness will be driven by the community. The first 99 people to subscribe to the airdrop will each receive 250k $DECNT (the same as me 99+1). Whether this token gains traction will be down to us as a group.

Why did I create it? Every token/coin out there starts with a management group or individual that reserves a LARGE portion of the tokens/coins for themselves, in the hope that it will get traction, and then start selling en-mass to cash out. $DECNT is different in that there will be no super bag holders, every person in the first 100 holders will be equal, our rewards will depend on our effort and success as a group. The initial distribution is 100% free, no Tweets or posts required (although they are appreciated and encouraged), no "donations" required, or any of the other BS typically associated with an airdrop or token distribution.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:21:42 PM

When distro?

Hi Keltrentt, as soon as we hit the 99 subscriber mark. Please help spread the word to accelerate the timeline. We currently have 75 slots open, at the current rate, I'm hoping to distribute the tokens by Weds 02/19
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:29:50 PM

Done, thanks for the drop and the exchange  Grin

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:31:38 PM

A number of people have asked me what they can do to help/contribute.

First-off, big thanks to Nycziecskoi who has created a Telegram group that you can join here: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

Other things that would be helpful...

• Discord Group
  • Reddit Group
  • FB/TWitter/YT posts
  • Blog posts
  • Wiki/crypto site listings
  • Website (if a site is setup, it should be admined by a group, not one individual)
  • A better logo  Grin
  • Other graphics/promotional material
  • Anything else you can think of!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: