Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AirDrop] DECNT - Decentralized token with no centralized management  (Read 945 times)
DroidR17A (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:48:34 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

Please feel free to spread the word and help us get all slots filled  Grin
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Just Sending u Message.

I hope I'm one of the "no centralization management"
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:43:09 PM

Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:08:14 PM

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:08:28 PM

I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

Once the main airdrop is complete (assuming we get the full 99 members by end of the week), I'll do a larger distribution to random Waves wallet holders from my own holdings. If we fall short of the 99, I'll distribute it from the remaining amount. That way all the airdrop subscribers from Bitcointalk still get 250k as promised. Trust is critical for the projects success, so I don't want to renege on my word  Wink
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:31:48 AM

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Anyway you're entitled to your opinion.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:51:17 PM

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Specialy knowing so many services people and such can see your metadata you don't want to end up atleast officialy holding that many coins. But im probably wrong. In any case it is known how many alts per user most have around.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:15:34 PM

FYI - We're forming a management committee via Telegram. Any of the initial airdrop holders can be part of the management committee, you just have to bring some skills to the table. The committee will organize the setup of a website, social channels, marketing/promo, DEX listings etc. If you'd like to join the committee, join the main Telegram channel: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial and ping me (@KryptoCat) to be added to the private group.
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:52:41 PM

Specialy knowing so many services people and such can see your metadata you don't want to end up atleast officialy holding that many coins. But im probably wrong. In any case it is known how many alts per user most have around.

You're right that many users have many alt accounts. But having only 100 user limit does not prevent one user from joining with multiple alts anyway. It also then restricts real users from being able to join.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:00:49 PM

You're right that many users have many alt accounts. But having only 100 user limit does not prevent one user from joining with multiple alts anyway. It also then restricts real users from being able to join.
Yes but you apply the rule of the fastest and diminsh the chances that someone with multi-accounts gets to use them. MAYBE im just hypothesizing here.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:05:05 PM

There's always a risk of people gaming the system when you're not doing KYC. The idea behind the 100 ppl limit, is to create a team of motivated individuals that will stand to make real gains if they put the effort into developing the platform, small airdrops won't build that kind of motivation. The management committee will be open to any of the initial token holders, but if we see any signs of ppl gaming the system, those users will be banned from the group.

As mentioned, I'll also be doing a 2nd airdrop - either from unassigned slots on close of phase 1 next Friday, or out of my personal holdings.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to prevent gaming, I'd be happy to hear them.
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:33:23 AM

There will have to be vetting process to ensure no one is having alt accounts here. With 100 account limits, it will be easier to vet these accounts. I am up for the task if needs be.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:01:44 AM

Gaming eradication is not an easy task but it can be reduced.
There are some guru on this platform that can fetch out double entry or gaming accounts provided the information are made public.
My suggestion is that every participants should apply on this thread and post their wave address before they receive the airdrop, the scam busters shall be able to catch up with gamer ( I reserve other comments)
I had also pm you yesterday and i am waiting for my DECNT airdrop.
boulboule

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:50:05 PM

Done,

thanks in advance for the airdrop, and good luck for your project.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:47:19 PM

There are some guru on this platform that can fetch out double entry or gaming accounts provided the information are made public.
My suggestion is that every participants should apply on this thread and post their wave address before they receive the airdrop, the scam busters shall be able to catch up with gamer ( I reserve other comments)

The challenge there is that I'm getting responses here, on Twitter and on Telegram. Fortunately, when I check the accounts on the waves block explorer, 95% of them are established accounts with a history, which is somewhat reassuring (I'm that most alts would typically be virgin accounts).
smartcrypto

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:04:11 AM

The challenge there is that I'm getting responses here, on Twitter and on Telegram. Fortunately, when I check the accounts on the waves block explorer, 95% of them are established accounts with a history, which is somewhat reassuring (I'm that most alts would typically be virgin accounts).

That's true, but then I came back to these forums after more than an year and I didn't even discover waves until I saw your thread. So my waves account (on waves exchange) is new. I am sure there's many like me here.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:38:16 AM

You are not right to assume that only new accounts can game..................................................... i will not say much about this but this is my first wave address.

I had submitted my account since 2 days back and i am yet to receive your airdrop, here is my address once again 3P3D9SL4HyP5X9uiFUEU3tVkqvMLpCZbmHF

Thank you.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:29:19 PM

You are not right to assume that only new accounts can game..................................................... i will not say much about this but this is my first wave address.

I had submitted my account since 2 days back and i am yet to receive your airdrop, here is my address once again 3P3D9SL4HyP5X9uiFUEU3tVkqvMLpCZbmHF

Thank you.

New WAVES accounts aren’t a deal breaker, it’s a potential red flag, but it is understood that not everyone will already have one.

As for the token distribution, as with all airdrops, they will be distributed once the sign up prêtions end.  Expect to receive your tokens over this coming weekend. 
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:38:32 PM

If we reach full capacity before the end of the week, I’ll run the distribution script earlier. Please help promote this thread/airdrop if you’d like it sooner.
Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 05:39:37 PM

If we reach full capacity before the end of the week, I’ll run the distribution script earlier. Please help promote this thread/airdrop if you’d like it sooner.

Kindly state how many slots  remain for full capacity to be met
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: