Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming Industry and Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1573 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:14:21 PM

I am not "sold" enough with Lightnite. As much as I'm a hardcore gamer myself, the concept really sucks. You know why? If you're not good enough to play a battle royale game, you will lose your Bitcoin.

The more these players (especially newbies) will lose, the numbers would dip in terms of active players in the server. It's just fine if I play Lightnite in non-Bitcoin integrated mode, but it won't compete very well with Fortnite, PubG and Rules of Survival.

A video from BLOCKTV NEWS really makes sense about being morons when we buy Lightnite.

Ain't gonna waste my $20 for that game. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:44:47 PM

To be honest, I just found out about this and really surprised me as a gamer. This is very good advancement between cryptocurrency and gaming where possible to earn coins while playing games
I recently tried this method of gaming, but the problem I faced was that the amount that was paid for the time invested in the game was too low and also the features were pretty limited but this wouldn't be the same in the future with all the developments happening and cryptocurrencies integrating with many other businesses. Also in the case of Battle Royale games there is a high risk of loosing your money as it depends on luck a lot along with the skills, but luck is what matters the most in those games.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:22:47 PM

Yeah there are some games that adapting the idea of bitcoin, implementing the blockchain and even using cryptocurrency as their prize and rewards or method of payment but some of them are like a faucet instead of a game, but at least you can still enjoy while doing faucets, and mostly 8bit games there are also a lot of ICO, IEO projects that focuses in the gaming industry but we don't know maybe someday there will be a popular game that based on bitcoin.

I agree with you, the gaming industry is a sector that is currently adopting the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain to improve their operational framework for a better immersive experience and reward distribution. There are alot of games on the EOS blockchain using cryptocurrency to reward gamers when ever they play, we have quite a number of games on ethereum blockchain too following the footsteps of cryptokitty
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:35:29 PM

These are very good advancements for both the Gaming Industry and the Cryptocurrency Industry. It will really boost their popularity due to the fact that people can earn while playing easy/decent games. Would really like to experience this as well in our country which will really be popular if introduced properly.

It is good that crypto currencies are advancing to the gaming indistry but I don't think people would be playing it unless they make it a decent game. There are a lot of people that are actually earning money by playing, we call them esports professionals and streamers, we also have pilots where people pay them to play their accounts and maybe boost their rank. I know that everyone can't do streaming and becoming a pro, what I am saying here is that the game should be also entertaining and somewhat addictive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Excell110

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:21:09 PM

Over the years, these two industries are now side by side, both growing at a very fast pace.

This growth is owed to the fact that cryptocurrency is being adopted in the gaming industry, making gaming not just fun but beneficial as well.

The gaming industry and cryptocurrencies fit and if fully supported, will revolutionize the world
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:23:42 PM

Those games that offer bitcoin/crypto as a reward while playing usually don't last long or don't usually get more players, why? Because most of the gamers now, pro or not usually do plays a game that has good graphics, storyline, gameplay, most of them are on MOBA type, FPS, and etc.

If blockchain/game developers can create something like this with mentioned, even it's not that unique, where you can use bitcoin to buy in-game items or etc is good and earning even just penny while playing is better.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:27:53 PM

Yeah there are some games that adapting the idea of bitcoin, implementing the blockchain and even using cryptocurrency as their prize and rewards or method of payment but some of them are like a faucet instead of a game, but at least you can still enjoy while doing faucets, and mostly 8bit games there are also a lot of ICO, IEO projects that focuses in the gaming industry but we don't know maybe someday there will be a popular game that based on bitcoin.

I agree with you, the gaming industry is a sector that is currently adopting the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain to improve their operational framework for a better immersive experience and reward distribution. There are alot of games on the EOS blockchain using cryptocurrency to reward gamers when ever they play, we have quite a number of games on ethereum blockchain too following the footsteps of cryptokitty
Blockchain tech can really be applied on any industry.It would really just depend on how people would able to integrate it and we have seen

on what are the main benefits on using up this tech which do really improves even more not only in terms of payment aspect but in other fields as well.

We have seen several games now that do exist with crypto which i can say that it do really give that different experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:18:42 PM

We all know that Cryptocurrency and Gaming industry fits well, these assets is already accelerating as there is an estimated 1million$ of transactions traded in these two industries in the past 7 days alone.

The blockchain technology already uses a lot in the gaming industry and tend to be stronger as the gamers support cryptocurrency. There is no doubt that the connection between the two increases the use of cryptocurrency.
Investors are interested and racing to in investing in cryptocurrency games platforms such as The Sandbox and Cryptovoxels want to buy virtual real states with this platform.

Source:
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/13097/the-sandbox-launches-dashboard-prior-land-sand-token-sale/
The Sandbox:
https://www.sandbox.game/en/

T-minus 1 day until the #MoonSale Waxing Quarter!
Prepare to get one of the lasts 1,458 LANDS of this MoonSale at a 20% discount right next to the #Presale 3 area:
https://bit.ly/2U6DAAc

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
canaris1985

Activity: 47
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:38:42 PM

I remember getting BTC for in-game achievements playing Lineage nearly a decade ago. Stupid me spent it all on a cheap-ass X7 mouse (it's still with me tho)

I feel you, bruh. Had my own pizza moment after spending leftover BTC from buying substances
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:03:12 PM

I am sure that someday a game based on cryptocurrency will be released. But need big AAA project, because there are already games on the market and all of them are bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 10:26:05 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 07:15:30 PM by finaleshot2016

I remember getting BTC for in-game achievements playing Lineage nearly a decade ago. Stupid me spent it all on a cheap-ass X7 mouse (it's still with me tho)
Atleast you've enjoyed that mouse and last for many years. Don't regret, people like you are lucky enough to earned so much BTC at start but those people who hold it for long term are the luckiest.
I don’t play video games very often, but my boyfriend adores this activity. Sometimes I just play minecraft and it’s really cool that by playing the game you can earn Bitcoins. I play and thereby make money, it's exciting!
No one can beat the fact that you're earning BTC and at the same time having fun playing games.

That is actually the perks with games integrated with crypto. Most of them are enjoying to the point that they won't know the long hours that they are spending with this activity. Gaming industry is really a good industry to inject crypto. In some way, some of the games have their own currencies already. So just switching it to bitcoin or other alts won't do any big difference. The difference is that they can convert it to their fiat, so in the process they are earning money instead of just spending money on it. Which is a very attractive feature for those gamers.
Yeah, additional to it that most of the gamblers nowadays are gamers. They want to earn money in the way they can bet to their favorite teams and at some point, it's a support.

So the integration of bitcoin to gaming platforms will definitely hit the market but some aren't really capable of it like steam, who don't like its volatility.
The gaming industry is very huge now the same as cryptocurrency so it'll be a good match.
jdshivansh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:45:20 PM

Cryptographic forms of money and the GAMBLING business can fit very well,but I'm not entirely certain about digital currencies and the gaming industry.More than a long time since the formation of Bitcoin and quite a long while after most enormous altcoins were created,I can't see a game utilizing cryptographic forms of money to purchase and offer virtual game things to be extremely famous and successful.Congratulations about the Minecraft server that utilizes BTC and we should trust that the Fortninte clone game will dispatch successfully,but those aren't unique concepts.Copying Minecraft and Fortnite isn't enough.We need to think of a one of a kind crypto game idea that can't be exploited,with a virtual game thing commercial center that can't get controlled.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 10:23:19 PM

As a fan of gaming and cryptocurrency, seeing the development of the gaming industry that is increasingly combined with Bitcoin,
I am very happy. Because that way the possibility of mass adoption of transactions with Bitcoin becomes a reality. Then the thing
that interests me the most, Enables participants to treasure hunt for Bitcoin in some games. Hopefully in the future more and more
games will adopt Bitcoin.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 04:32:04 PM

I'm not so sure about cryptocurrencies and the gaming industry.
Why? The ability to earn cryptocurrencies while playing and pay the price immediately  would pull in new users  who have  an axe to grind with the games be it  RPG, strategies, racing or something else. For the game industry it would open the new monetization roads while for cryptos it would attract newcomers into the field.
Agree, and it's a good idea, imagine that you're just playing an RPG game and grinding to get BTC? In that part, people will adopt the use of cryptocurrency and they will be curious on how does cryptocurrency works. I hope that they create a game that has a lot of features like in the "Real Player One" movie and the prize is bitcoin. Definitely, there will be a lot of gamers will be interested in that, it's a win-win situation for the cryptocurrency and gaming community, many will like it.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:48:46 PM

Why? The ability to earn cryptocurrencies while playing and pay the price immediately  would pull in new users  who have  an axe to grind with the games be it  RPG, strategies, racing or something else. For the game industry it would open the new monetization roads while for cryptos it would attract newcomers into the field.
Agree, and it's a good idea, imagine that you're just playing an RPG game and grinding to get BTC? In that part, people will adopt the use of cryptocurrency and they will be curious on how does cryptocurrency works. I hope that they create a game that has a lot of features like in the "Real Player One" movie and the prize is bitcoin. Definitely, there will be a lot of gamers will be interested in that, it's a win-win situation for the cryptocurrency and gaming community, many will like it.

It is possible! Are there no present games right now who has a prize of btc? Its just so interesting and I can't believe we don't have it right now? I just think it is already happening. Even me who seldom plays will try to learn that game for it. It will be a blast if the game is really a good one, a quality high graphics game which is enjoyable and on the level of esports game right now.

I just think players who didn't even use crypto will learn how to be in the industry because of it. I'm sure game developers can think of ways they can earn crypto too from their players. For example are items that can only be bought in crypto too.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 04:55:42 PM

It is possible! Are there no present games right now who has a prize of btc? Its just so interesting and I can't believe we don't have it right now? I just think it is already happening. Even me who seldom plays will try to learn that game for it. It will be a blast if the game is really a good one, a quality high graphics game which is enjoyable and on the level of esports game right now.

I just think players who didn't even use crypto will learn how to be in the industry because of it. I'm sure game developers can think of ways they can earn crypto too from their players. For example are items that can only be bought in crypto too.
Actually, there's a lot of games that reward BTC but those are just simple games. I'm also looking forward for game developers to make some gain that has interesting graphics, good mechanics, and lastly, rewards BTC. The gaming industry is also getting bigger, same with the cryptocurrency that many people also adopt the use of it so it's a good move if they made one.

Imagine that people will just play games and having fun with your friends will get you a BTC that can be used for your own good. It's cool tho.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:04:07 PM

-Snip-
-Snip-

It is possible! Are there no present games right now who has a prize of btc? Its just so interesting and I can't believe we don't have it right now? I just think it is already happening.

Yes it is, and once it's being fully developed for sure many will be encourage using and playing such types of gaming.

Even me who seldom plays will try to learn that game for it. It will be a blast if the game is really a good one, a quality high graphics game which is enjoyable and on the level of esports game right now.

Make it more competitive and players will go and be encourage supporting this industry.

If the developers will create attractive gaming platforms for sure even non crypto players will start to comes up and support, will add more interest to crypto industries for sure.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:28:49 AM

AR based games would be especially good for that. And I wish the online Second Life would implement cryptocurrency related scenes into its virtual world to educate people how to earn, hold  and spend it.
hope The Sandbox will implement VR soon

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:55:57 AM

Gaming industry collaboration with cryptocurrency will produce something big, because fans of games will start adopting Bitcoin.
Moreover, the situation of the pandemic corona as it is now forcing some people to stay at home, because of the quarantine applied
by the government. So the gaming industry will be increasingly popular, many people who play games for entertainment and get rid
of boredom. But if the games can produce Bitcoin at the same time will certainly attract the interest of many people.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:07:31 AM

For me, this is a very strange combination, I do not think that in reality projects with this combination can be quite profitable.

Obviously they will find a way to make that happen, for them to get profit from it.

Either way, if they will not be able to maintain and develop the game more, it will die eventually. This is not strange, if you are watching some movies that includes games and VRs where you earn while you play, you will be able to realize that it is a good thing since we are slowly getting to the point where games are being part of someone's life.

This will go to a point where players are logging to their accounts not just to have fun but to earn some money or in this case, cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: