Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the next high flying mining project on Cryptostocks?
SCRYPTS
COINFARM
CPW
BTCQC
BCMINECS
Ex-Cryptostock PETAMINE
I dont know.
All of them.
A different one.
I am a troll.
Coffee grounds reading is better than a poll

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Big Cactus Mine - Preview & Review of Mine-shares  (Read 5012 times)
anon29426

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

plus, giving away 'free bonus' dividends out of his own pocket to entice new investors? biggest warning sign you can get

hes just using your money to pump his bots, he's either going to lose it all or run away with your money. i'd rather give my money to a homeless guy in the hopes he wins the lottery and tracks me down to pay me back

It seems quite legitimate to me, to give an incencitive to speed up IPO, if the owner believe in the long term success of his project. Plus, 2 BTC is not worth a lot nowadays Wink

Why would you need to entice customers with freebies if you have a good product?

It's all BS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:42:38 PM

plus, giving away 'free bonus' dividends out of his own pocket to entice new investors? biggest warning sign you can get

hes just using your money to pump his bots, he's either going to lose it all or run away with your money. i'd rather give my money to a homeless guy in the hopes he wins the lottery and tracks me down to pay me back

It seems quite legitimate to me, to give an incencitive to speed up IPO, if the owner believe in the long term success of his project. Plus, 2 BTC is not worth a lot nowadays Wink

Why would you need to entice customers with freebies if you have a good product?

It's all BS.

Because your product is new and you want to entice people to try it?
anon29426

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:49:42 PM

It's all BS.

Because your product is new and you want to entice people to try it?

Not if your a fund, your dividends as a percentage of your share price is what would entice customers, by giving away free BTC as a dividend all your doing is diluting the figures and making it look like you are performing better than you are. It's a tactic to entice people who don't know what they are doing, not a tactic to entice serious investors.

Don't say you weren't warned.
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

just looked its today's dividend: 0.00010647 btc.

current IPO price 0.0025

0.00010647/0.0025=4.25%

not bad

problem: IPO flag still there, you will lost all if it is scammer.

i am tired of this kind of gamblings.
bcmine (OP)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:54:44 AM

And older projects having a diffirent shareprice as they were started when btc was 4 times less worth.

Good point, I had not thought of that. Thanks.

this is most likely a scam or a ponzi scheme. please do no intrust this fool with your money, he is not mentally capable of making even the most basic of investment decisions

Why the bashing? Justify yourself or your words are worthless.

look at BCMINE's previous posts, look at the counter arguments that gets put against him, he has no idea what he is doing, i mean shit, look at the 'analysis' he provides, its at a kingergarden level.

We have elaborated calculations and regarding the 'analysis'. We have a question pool for projects, which is giving us some basic answers, from which we can make a profile. We cant turn lead into gold, but we want to separate the man from the boy. We can do that.

However the 'free bonus' dividends came from share gains and then we said: hey, what about giving it away (to shareholder not homeless guys)? Our fund dividend stats (bcmine.io) are counted without the bonus, we were giving.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:01:48 AM

just looked its today's dividend: 0.00010647 btc.

current IPO price 0.0025

0.00010647/0.0025=4.25%

not bad

problem: IPO flag still there, you will lost all if it is scammer.

i am tired of this kind of gamblings.

that was the dividend WITH the Bonus as stated. We cant make that profit in regular bussiness.

The IPO flag is until 1. Mai. When the community asks for, we can take out the flag. There is the idea of taking the flag out for one week after each block of shares sold.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:08:05 AM

Now, there is the finger on the trigger to hedge all funds below BTC 440. God bless us.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:00:51 PM

And older projects having a diffirent shareprice as they were started when btc was 4 times less worth.

this is most likely a scam or a ponzi scheme. please do no intrust this fool with your money, he is not mentally capable of making even the most basic of investment decisions

look at BCMINE's previous posts, look at the counter arguments that gets put against him, he has no idea what he is doing, i mean shit, look at the 'analysis' he provides, its at a kingergarden level.

We have elaborated calculations and regarding the 'analysis'. We have a question pool for projects, which is giving us some basic answers, from which we can make a profile. We cant turn lead into gold, but we want to separate the man from the boy. We can do that.

However the 'free bonus' dividends came from share gains and then we said: hey, what about giving it away (to shareholder not homeless guys)? Our fund dividend stats (bcmine.io) are counted without the bonus, we were giving.

please share these calculations, this is going to be hilarious. does it involve dice?
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:20:59 PM

please share these calculations, this is going to be hilarious. does it involve dice?

We just finished playing with dices. Next we are going to talk with witches. Cheesy No talk with trolls (thats you)  anymore, sorry.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:43:24 AM

BC, what's your dividend schedule? Is it twice a week?

V
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:05:10 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:47:04 PM by bcmine

V

Its every other day +/- 12 hours except weekend. We pay out 3,5 times in a week. When dividend day is a Saturday payments are made on Friday and when its Sunday dividend will be paid out on Monday.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

3rd Preview - GMP, MGMP
Gmp is a dinosaur as its the oldest active mining projects on cryptostocks. Its like in the movie, in which a group get lost in a jungle and they actually find themself in a lost world with dinosaurs around. Gmp is from a prehistoric era when you could get a bitcoin for 10 bucks. Also their market capitalisation compared to the dividend is still from a time far away as its more as 300 bitcoins. Historical data says that they paid out 250 btc, what is the second biggest dividend in the market besides cognitive mining with over 1000 btc paid out. And the operation is still minimg with 2,5 ths sha256 fpga & asic miners with preorders of 8 ths more.
Well GMP is a dinosaur like a crocodile, that did not die out. Its a legimate investment, as Forbes figured out and its the only project on Cryptostocks with a Premium Verification.  Because of this  safe investment ROI is relativly small compared to new highflyer mining stocks. Or you have still some bitcoins, which you bought for 100 bucks. WIth such cheap bitcoins you gain a good FIAT dividend. Considering the management of Gmp and their success on cryptostocks in the past Gmp offers a good ROI, you will be happy with in the long run after some of your other stocks got delisted.

(This preview is just a summery from a subjective point of view, which not represents our process of investment.)
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

3rd Preview - GMP, MGMP
Gmp is a dinosaur as its the oldest active mining projects on cryptostocks. Its like in the movie, in which a group get lost in a jungle and they actually find themself in a lost world with dinosaurs around. Gmp is from a prehistoric era when you could get a bitcoin for 10 bucks. Also their market capitalisation compared to the dividend is still from a time far away as its more as 300 bitcoins. Historical data says that they paid out 250 btc, what is the second biggest dividend in the market besides cognitive mining with over 1000 btc paid out. And the operation is still minimg with 2,5 ths sha256 fpga & asic miners with preorders of 8 ths more.
Well GMP is a dinosaur like a crocodile, that did not die out. Its a legimate investment, as Forbes figured out and its the only project on Cryptostocks with a Premium Verification.  Because of this  safe investment ROI is relativly small compared to new highflyer mining stocks. Or you have still some bitcoins, which you bought for 100 bucks. WIth such cheap bitcoins you gain a good FIAT dividend. Considering the management of Gmp and their success on cryptostocks in the past Gmp offers a good ROI, you will be happy with in the long run after some of your other stocks got delisted.

(This preview is just a summery from a subjective point of view, which not represents our process of investment.)

I have WIT noted as having payed out 309.36159808 BTC, Vircurex at 378,0723978 BTC and Petamine at 915.9281486 BTC so they have also payed out more on Cryptostocks than GMP's 265,6000173 btc

They have 5 KnC Jupiter machines so at least 2 TH there, then 4 TH from BTCMINE.CH and anouther 4TH from 2 CoinCraft Rig's so it should be 10+ TH at least but maby some of those haven't arrived yet, if they still have some FPGA's left running, those that Avalon diden't steal from them i don't know.

His other project ECA also has premium verification, worth mentioning in the matter might be that APG1 has advanced verification and that Quinto and BCMINECS said they have applied for advanced verification for there projects but it dosent look like kumala has increased the verification level for those projects yet.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

V

Its bidaily +/- 12 hours except weekend. We pay out 3,5 times in a week. When dividend day is a Saturday payments are made on Friday and when its Sunday dividend will be paid out on Monday.

Sorry about being a grammar nazi, but bidaily means twice every day.
Their is no word that convey the meaning of "once every two days"
anon29426

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:15:22 PM

Can't make any money on your own?

1) Create a shitty website
2) List it on the securities exchange with the least security and validation
3) Post 'summarys' of bitcoin mining operations that don't actually have any substance
4) find people stupider than you to give you money
5) either run away with their money or lose it

Anyone stupid enough to invest with this guy deserves to lose their money

Don't say you weren't warned
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

Well, I would say it's for people who are a bit lazy to research mining operators on their own (if that does any good) or just want to spread the risk investing in one mining "mutual fund" instead of buying stocks of individual miners. Basically you pay CACTUS % of your earnings to make investment for you. You will see more and more of these funds popping out.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:17:36 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 10:40:28 AM by mikemikemike

Well, I would say it's for people who are a bit lazy to research mining operators on their own (if that does any good) or just want to spread the risk investing in one mining "mutual fund" instead of buying stocks of individual miners. Basically you pay CACTUS % of your earnings to make investment for you. You will see more and more of these funds popping out.

Yes funds like this are popping up, but professional funds, not this kid who has no idea what he's doing. WHERES THE VERIFICATION? WHERES HIS PORTFOLIO LISTED? HOW DO YOU KNOW HE HAS EVEN INVESTED YOUR MONEY? Ffs people. Find somewhere else to invest your money

I mean seriously, LOOK AT HIS ANALYSIS. THINK FOR YOURSELVES PEOPLE. EVEN SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING OF BITCOIN COULD INVEST YOUR MONEY BETTER.

I mean shit, LOOK AT THE CRYPTOSTOCKS PAGE. It basicly says "goto our website, it tells you all about are investments and gives you loads of information that will ease your mind, and tells you all about where we chose to invest" BULLSHIT. IT'S JUST THE SAME SALES PITCH ON THE WEBSITE. THERE IS NO INFORMATION.

Jesus Christ people, this is a Ponzi scheme IF YOUR LUCKY

Best thing to do, is find his personal details, so at least when he runs with your money you can chase him down. You think those personal details are really his? HE HASN'T EVEN TOLD YOU WHICH ONES. You deserve to lose your money
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:41:09 AM

Lol. Your paying a percent of your earnings.

HE'S GOING TO SCAM YOU. THIS ISN'T SUSTAINABLE. HE'S AN IDIOT.

Jesus Christ.

I mean seriously, LOOK AT HIS ANALYSIS. THINK FOR YOURSELVES PEOPLE. EVEN SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING OF BITCOIN COULD INVEST YOUR MONEY BETTER.

I mean shit, LOOK AT THE CRYPTOSTOCKS PAGE. It basicly says "goto our website, it tells you all about are investments and gives you loads of information that will ease your mind, and tells you all about where we chose to invest" BULLSHIT. IT'S JUST THE SAME SALES PITCH ON THE WEBSITE. THERE IS NO INFORMATION.

Best thing to do, is find his personal details, so at least when he runs with your money you can chase him down. You think those personal details are really his? HE HASN'T EVEN TOLD YOU WHICH ONES. You deserve to lose your money
+1
I did look at his cryptostocks page, and his website. Same text in both places. And no meaningful info!
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:57:12 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 05:21:05 PM by bcmine

Yes funds like this are popping up, but professional funds, not this kid who has no idea what he's doing. WHERES THE VERIFICATION? WHERES HIS PORTFOLIO LISTED? HOW DO YOU KNOW HE HAS EVEN INVESTED YOUR MONEY? Ffs people. Find somewhere else to invest your money

Hey,

i think you invested in petamine buying for 0.10 and now its 0.05. However, we pay actually higher profits out as the petamine share and we keep a quarter of our funds in BTC (not invested). So if you think about making some money and not just losing by giving to someone else, think of a professional money management.

More questions, feel free to ask. I wish you a less painfull day as I read out of your posting, man.

Before you continue trolling here around, keep in mind.

In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:07:31 PM

V

Its every second day +/- 12 hours except weekend. We pay out 3,5 times in a week. When dividend day is a Saturday payments are made on Friday and when its Sunday dividend will be paid out on Monday.

Sorry about being a grammar nazi, but bidaily means twice every day.
Their is no word that convey the meaning of "once every two days"

Semi-daily means for me twice a day. bi-daily means twice a day or every other day - what ever we agree on. Thanks for your correction, i will use instead every second day (or alternate  days)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: