Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legitimate airdrop / giveaway  (Read 827 times)
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:29:18 AM

You can following many twitter channel for getting worth airdrop campaign because today many airdrop project promoting with twitter and you must allow several rule like comment and retweet on their channel, by the way some time you can join AMA channel telegram for getting airdrop coin and worth with higher price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:55:00 PM

I have already posted in another thread that there is little to no use in hunting for airdrops  now days. The competition is so large and the rewards are so little that you end up with penny. Even the legitimate projects like stellar which started airdrop stopped as soon as they started saying too many fake accounts.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:05:07 PM

very difficult to find a good airdrop for now and most kyc is always prioritized for now and that also does not guarantee because our data can be resold, and you should have to check twitter because sometimes there are some interesting events there like a good airdrop or something giveaway but of course following a giveaway on twitter like gambling because the chances of getting it are small even if you use Twitter to find AMA information, I doubt you will always win AMA and get tens of dollars in prizes from there.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:33:03 PM

Instead of having to look for airdrops and giveaway that really can pay you, it's better to develop an account to be able to participate in a signature campaign with a BTC fee that will certainly be more profitable. At the moment airdrop is a waste that pays its participants very cheaply, especially since there is an airdrop that must use KYC to be able to follow it, it is very nonsense and just wants to get your personal data.

Developing a quality account will provide an opportunity for you to be able to take part in a more promising signature campaign than having to continue to hunt for Airdrop and Giveaway whose income is not necessarily guaranteed.

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:58:04 PM

Airdrops can still get you to somewhere but make sure you join a very reliable airdrop source like airdropalert and make sure the airdrop is well rated or even trading on exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:07:23 PM

Airdrops can still get you to somewhere but make sure you join a very reliable airdrop source like airdropalert and make sure the airdrop is well rated or even trading on exchanges

ive been using that platform since 2017 but after i feel the decline of paying/good airdrops i also stop joining airdrops for a while .they can feature a good airdrop or call them exclusive but the only downside is those exclusive airdrops are not easy to complete  .

it requires many  requirements including kyc   . soomething that is not easily achievable by a typical hunter than only want to make a quick bucks out of nowhere   . no choice but i switch on gambling which i can say i earn something even if its risky   .
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:00:06 PM

I think everyone doesn't care about airdrops because they only give a reward of no more than $ 10. but you are still looking for a legitimate list of airdrops regardless of what you will get. Now it is very difficult to determine a legitimate airdrop, just as difficult as choosing a valid bounty

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:17:20 PM

I think everyone doesn't care about airdrops because they only give a reward of no more than $ 10. but you are still looking for a legitimate list of airdrops regardless of what you will get. Now it is very difficult to determine a legitimate airdrop, just as difficult as choosing a valid bounty
We can't bring back 2017 where Bounties and airdrops are good and profitable. It all just a history and that would nothing to happen again IMO.
Even looking for legit bounty is really hard to find and much more difficult nor to expect that airdrops are promising.
I've participated airdrop last 2018 but I received nothing until today, maybe it wasn't to think it anymore and forget about airdrops.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:31:23 PM

We can't bring back 2017 where Bounties and airdrops are good and profitable. It all just a history and that would nothing to happen again IMO.
Even looking for legit bounty is really hard to find and much more difficult nor to expect that airdrops are promising.
I've participated airdrop last 2018 but I received nothing until today, maybe it wasn't to think it anymore and forget about airdrops.
We can bring back the bounty project, airdrop and giveaway in 2017 ago to now. Moreover at this time a knowledge against crypto form most user are good enough if we compare with 2017 ago. First of all the developer should have good project in order to be interested by most people, that is one thing that should be done. You can see now the mojority of the project that popping up, most of them are worthlesss. The investor can't ever be seen the project and they will ignore them. This is why, there is no legitimate giveaway, airdrop and etc.

But by the way, I found this giveaway on bounty section and the developer will give a huge amount for every participant who won, you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5239063.0
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:13:21 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 09:46:12 AM by Lhaine

I think is looking for old project that has an airdrop and have exchangr already . That was i think is legitimate airdrop that he is looking for .

Its not really that hard to find legitimate airdrop but the harder part is to find a good value of those tokens they given. Because some time its not even worth $10 if you exchange it.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 08:32:53 AM

Looking for airdrops that are already listed on the exchange? is that really there? because I haven't joined airdrop since 2018 and I have forgotten about airdrop because it's just a waste of time
FOPL

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:16:02 AM

There are a whole lot on Twitter. Many influencers does giveaways on the regular, exchanges etc. Recently Binance did a giveaway for SOL and the return was much profitable than doing bounties lately. You can also take part in quizzes during AMA sessions. I have received quite a number of tradable coins/tokens from Atomic Wallet AMA sessions. You do any complicated tasks.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 12:48:29 PM

hello bro..nowdays, we must selective to search good airdrops.. join there for latest update airdrop
t.me/GoldenhandAirdrop

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:39:57 PM

Looking for airdrops that are already listed on the exchange? is that really there? because I haven't joined airdrop since 2018 and I have forgotten about airdrop because it's just a waste of time
There are very few airdrops like that, and if they do, the budget of that airdrop is very low. They will pay each person a few cents and may request KYC so you can receive it. And that's also the reason why I gave up the airdrop, it's all a waste of time and we shouldn't do that. Btw recently I saw solana airdrop, it seems that they are very generous when their budget is $ 50k and limited to 3000 people
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:20:57 PM

Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
~
Are you serious? You should already know that airdrop is not effective at this time, especially since your account has been created in 2016, you should know this. Airdrops that are really legit are very rare, if you really want to participate, it's better to activate notifications in the Binance, Upbit and other global exchange channels, it's better than participating in unclear airdrops that even require kyc only for 15 $

Consider again to choose a more efficient and safe way Smiley

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:15:30 PM

There have been many airdrops listed on the exchange because because some exchanges also often hold airdrops for events to celebrate the launch of tokens on the exchange.

There are so many airdrops taking place now.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:21:49 PM

Now there are lots of good bounty, so take advantage of the opportunity and time to join them. Don't waste time with airdrops because there are so many scams and you will never get too much money from it

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:27:54 PM

Now there are lots of good bounty, so take advantage of the opportunity and time to join them. Don't waste time with airdrops because there are so many scams and you will never get too much money from it
yes you are right but Op has said if he doesn't care about whatever is produced by the airdrop (maybe he has a lot of free time)
For now I know that some legitimate airdrops can be found here @BountyDetectiveCommunity

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:38:14 PM

yes you are right but Op has said if he doesn't care about whatever is produced by the airdrop (maybe he has a lot of free time)
For now I know that some legitimate airdrops can be found here @BountyDetectiveCommunity
I see, they have a lot of good airdrops and have been listed at the exchanges. But mate, you need to wait 4-5 months for them to distribute airdrops. It was a long time for airdrops that I know of

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 09:37:40 PM

There are still legitimate airdrops and you can find a list here: https://bountyairdroptoken.com/ I have been using the website quite some time and the list topnotch airdrops.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: